Anybody on m-dien experiencing hairloss?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not as of yet, however only been on for about four days. H-line still fine.

flexster

Awards
im loosing alittle when I shampoo my hair. Been using it for 11 days now.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For you guys that have no loss, could you state your age if you have not done so already in your profile and if it was your first/2nd cycle. Using nizoral/spiro would block some loss too.

I'm 30 and had hairloss on my m-1-t/1-test cycle without using spiro. I don't know for sure if it was just my time to shed a load. Now I'm hardly ever shedding, not in the shower, no hairs on pillow, just a few on comb. Could be natural telogen/anagen phases or could be my phs use.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
If you are using any typre of androgen, its always a good idea to take some precautionary steps, even if you are not pre-disposed to MPB. there are a few studies showing that alternating Nizoral AD and head and Shoulders shampoos every week to be as effective as monoxidil.

VOX - DEI

Awards
TBA severe hairloss within one week
dbol moderate hairloss within one week
Test some hairloss 4 weeks into cycle
winny moderate hairloss within one week
deca none
oxandrin none

no hairloss prevention measures taken

My head sheds a lot without AAS, not to the extent of clogging the drain though, my hair grows very fast and is very thick without AAS as well

If I use a comb on my head, 100 hairs will fall out, my hair is less than 2 inches long most of the time.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Marcus, prolly doesnt, but ive found I grow hair back after the cycle tho...

donk

Awards
I am noticing some thining I keep my head buzzed with a number 2 and my micky mouse ears are getting a little worse. Still waiting on my spiro I ordered over a week ago. I am on day 14 now and finally seeing some effects from the m-dien.