Awards
NASTY MASS:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

13-ethyl-3-methoxy -gona-2, 5(10) dien-17-one 25 mg
17a-Methyl -etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10 mg

In SLINsified Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg
Fenugreek seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) (Seed)
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Cinnamon bark extract (Cinnamonum Verum)
Chromium Picolinate

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg **
Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **

InSLINsified Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg **
Fenugreek seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)(seed) **
ALA (Alpha Lipois Acid) **
Cinnamon bark extract (Cinnamonum Verum) **
Chromium Picolinate **
Directions on both say to take 1 capsule prior to high carb meal and then 1 capsule immediately post-workout?? I've taken MANY PH's and I've never taken one post workout, I would always make sure to have all servings prior to workout. I know that after a workout the next 45-60mins are crucial since the "anabolic window" is open and will soak up nutrients like a dry sponge in a rainstorm but what is your opinion on taking a PH post-workout? Wouldn't you want to get the servings in prior to working out like I work out typically 6pm every night so I normally take a serving first thing in the morning w/breakfast and then I take the other serving 45mins-hour before working out. Little help please? PL Reps?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably due to the other ingredients in the product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most of the time it is personall preferance.

some people like to take it all at once,

others prefer to keep their blood plasma levels steady, and take one cap in the morning, and then another one (pick your half life) usually 8hrs later.

taking it all at once, or even one pre, one post will give you a huge spike in the blood, but after about 6-8hrs it will drop dramatically, leaving your body to go all the way until the next day with a lower anabolic enviroment.

me personally, I prefer to have a longer acting methyl as a base, and then take some lower dosed non methyl multiple times throught the day.

but it's important to find what works for you, if you've got a few cycles under your belt like you say, and what you've been doing works, why change it?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think with this product he's refering to the closeness of the doses. Without more directions I would assume that High carb meal could be anywhere from before your workout to first thing in the morning but i'm assuming it's your meal prior to your workout. Also assuming that the listed ingredients outside of the PH are more sensitive to the dosing and was probably the main focus on the dosing protocol.

Nova1723

Awards
I think with this product he's refering to the closeness of the doses. Without more directions I would assume that High carb meal could be anywhere from before your workout to first thing in the morning but i'm assuming it's your meal prior to your workout. Also assuming that the listed ingredients outside of the PH are more sensitive to the dosing and was probably the main focus on the dosing protocol.
I will be running these (nasty mass/epol) at separate times; I'm just confused as to why I would take 1 capsule post workout... I mean I understand the directions are that way because of the inslinsified mimetic and most people take in carbs postworkout, which is why it is suggested to be taken that way, but I typically take my ph's spread out equally throughout the day all prior to working out. ie: pplex- 10mgs morning meal, 2hours later 10mgs w/protein shake, 2hours later 10mgs lunch, and then 2hours later 10mgs bout half hour prior to working out... this is just an example and could be used for most ph's I've taken in the past that say to take 2-4 servings spread evenly.