Ordering Letro should I go research or pharma but from another country?

Justing2

Awards
Which is a better buy. I can order liquid or tabs but I know with letro you should slowly increase your dose and the pills are 2.5 each so it would be kinda hard to do that but it would be nice not to measure either.
What do you guys think?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I say research not pharma from another country and go liquid.

Justing2

Awards
Thanks. Yeah Ive never order out of the country so I wasn't sure which route to choose.

Justing2

Awards
Its the only source I have for Pharma grade. I wish I had something for here.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the hijack whats the difference between research and pharma, one is pharmacutecial grade and the other isnt?

Justing2

Awards
One is made in a research shop or whatever it might be. Where as one you know is the real stuff for sure. I just dont know if I like ordering from another country plus the wait time to get it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
One is made in a research shop or whatever it might be. Where as one you know is the real stuff for sure. I just dont know if I like ordering from another country plus the wait time to get it.
Domestic research grade is pure and fine for pharma purposes but isn't marketed that way. Overseas pharm grade is marketed as a pharmaceutical but could very well be bunk because.... well it comes from overseas. Plus you don't want to deal with customs.

Justing2

Awards
Oh yeah customs, I forgot about that part. Ok I'll stay local.
Thanks