havoc or havoc?

getswole3332

Awards
yoyo!! i have been stockin up on everything lately and the last thing im considering is havoc. most people tell me that i should get primaforce havoc because its the same as rpn havoc and its available. I can only find RPN havoc on *********** and some dude said that if i could find it to go with the rpn version. the primaforce version isnt as hard to find..are they the same or is one better than the other...and is *********** safe to order from?

Jay Edit: No linking to outside supplement stores please.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
From what I recall, Primaforce licensed Havoc from RPN. It's the same product.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
same stuff, doesnt matter

getswole3332

Awards
has anyone out there actually done them both to compare. also I have run SD at a high dose with no sides and great gains. If my body reacts well to SD then is there no point to buying havoc. I have heard great things about it but I just dont wanna waste my money. I have also heard that even tho havoc is weaker its still a great choice because it is much safer than many other compounds...for you guys how do the gains compare to phera and SD....THANKS!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
has anyone out there actually done them both to compare. also I have run SD at a high dose with no sides and great gains. If my body reacts well to SD then is there no point to buying havoc. I have heard great things about it but I just dont wanna waste my money. I have also heard that even tho havoc is weaker its still a great choice because it is much safer than many other compounds...for you guys how do the gains compare to phera and SD....THANKS!!!
why would you need to run both to compare, its the same thing?

SD/phera gains are more strength/mass than epi

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol and Havoc produce different types of gains and have different sides. If you reacted fine to Superdrol and enjoyed the gains then just go with what ya know. Havoc is dryer and less toxic with milder sides but with lower strength/size gains as well. Still a great product.

getswole3332

Awards
jeez i love this place people always answer me. I know most of these questions can be answered on google but i trust people here the most....i think im gonna gonna go ahead and buy a bottle of havoc because of its mild toxicity..its not goin anywhere is it? it may have less gains but I want to experience these "different gains" you speak of. I gained 22 lbs on my first SD cycle how much could I expect from havoc(coolest name btw lol)

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
jeez i love this place people always answer me. I know most of these questions can be answered on google but i trust people here the most....i think im gonna gonna go ahead and buy a bottle of havoc because of its mild toxicity..its not goin anywhere is it? it may have less gains but I want to experience these "different gains" you speak of. I gained 22 lbs on my first SD cycle how much could I expect from havoc(coolest name btw lol)
i gained 22 off an epistane cycle. so its all about how ur body reacts to it. but most people gain around the low teens

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
try some m1d or mmv3 stacked w/ it as well, shoudl make some good gains that is of course if youre running epi

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
to answer your question from earlier, I have a buddy that ran a cycle of primaforce Havoc. He experienced the same gains/sides as he did with an earlier cycle of RPN havoc, so yes, they are the same.

getswole3332

Awards
well stockin up has really hurt my pockets so I cant really afford havoc right now. Is it on the banned list or will it be around for a while?.. I have already got everything i need that has been discontinued so if this stuff is still being produced im gonna wait till i have more $$ then buy it

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
well stockin up has really hurt my pockets so I cant really afford havoc right now. Is it on the banned list or will it be around for a while?.. I have already got everything i need that has been discontinued so if this stuff is still being produced im gonna wait till i have more $$ then buy it
epi is on the banned list my friend :zx11pissed:

getswole3332

Awards
so if yall could buy the primaforce or rpn which would you buy. I know they are supposed to be the same but I am skeptical because people on other boards have told me to get rpn if I can. another dude even told me that the primaforce version is underdosed??!! no way to prove he was right though

getswole3332

Awards
rpn havoc from foundation supplements or primaforce havoc from suppwarehouse?...cant decide(they are similar in price)......based on the reliability of these sites which sounds better to you guys? which place is more legit...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say which ever is cheaper on both accounts. It really wont make a difference.

getswole3332

Awards
the product aside... which site is more legit to order from