Tren/epi stack question

PLGSXR750

I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys can help me out with here. I've been reading countless threads about different people stacks/cycle on tren/epi trying to figure the best route, and I can't quite figure it out. This will not be my first time with PH but first time doing a stack.

My calorie intake a day is a least 3500... 1800 comes from protein shakes.

I'm going to run tren 19 nor (same as tren) and e-stang (same as epi)

I was going to do :

Supplements to run with cycle : Cycle assist, hawthorn berry

TREN : 120/120/120/120 (3 pills a day @ 40 MG)
EPI : 30/30/30/30 (3 pills a day @ 10 MG)

PCT : Cycle assist, clomid, and Inhibit-E.

My goal is to get to the 195 mark. I'm currently 182. I have read that people have gained mostly between 10-18 pounds. Is this correct?

I work out 3 times a week using a fairly good workout program

Does the amount (dosage) sound about right?
4 weeks?
Run both tren/epi at the same time, start to finish?
Good joint supplement I can use? I haven't found one.
Does my calorie intake sound around the right range?

Let me know Thanks :cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for PCT you'll wanna use CEL's PCT assist instead of cycle assist.

Id start tren at 90mg and work from there, same with epi 30mg-40 maybe 50 but I doubt you'll need to go to high on either compound because youre stacking.

Lotta calories from protein shakes, makes me question your diet man ; /

I ran trenadrol (17methoxy) and epi and gained 10lbs. your diet will determine your results. I dont think you'll need a joint supp, Ive never needed one. I bought one and was mad cuz I still got it after 2 years.

PLGSXR750

Tren 19 nor comes in pills @ 40 MG only. I ran 120 MG a day before, no problems.

For my diet, I eat daily (switching) chicken, ribs, steak, good sandwich, high protein burgers, eggs, yogurt, wheat bread (other small stuff)... I'm out of ideas here though, I could use some suggestions on what else to eat.

Other then the diet, it looks good? But I would like input on my diet.

Again, I could be off on the calories. I know it's a least 3500 because of the 2.5 true mass shakes I drink a day. I could be taking it way more.

miamiboy305

Awards
You can always go with taking supremacy from maximus land or what ever its called. It is 1 pill which has 30mg of tren and 8mg of epi. You take 3 a day and you have 90 mg of tren and 24 mg of epi right there. unless you reallly want to play with the dosage then buy them seperately.

PLGSXR750

You can always go with taking supremacy from maximus land or what ever its called. It is 1 pill which has 30mg of tren and 8mg of epi. You take 3 a day and you have 90 mg of tren and 24 mg of epi right there. unless you reallly want to play with the dosage then buy them seperately.
I already have both.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I c, well Id ditch the true mass and make your own IMO.

shoot for 8oz of lean meat, 1t or so of evoo and moderate to lower carb portions on meals like 20g or so comming from greens IMO

PLGSXR750

Ahh I c, well Id ditch the true mass and make your own IMO.

shoot for 8oz of lean meat, 1t or so of evoo and moderate to lower carb portions on meals like 20g or so comming from greens IMO
Being a full time student at school on a avg. of 8-10 hours a day, eating exactly what I want isn't possible.

I've heard of the lower carb, what exactly does that do?

Also, do you think the cycle looks good? 4 weeks is good enough right?

What about a joint sup?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Being a full time student at school on a avg. of 8-10 hours a day, eating exactly what I want isn't possible.

I've heard of the lower carb, what exactly does that do?

Also, do you think the cycle looks good? 4 weeks is good enough right?

What about a joint sup?
cook food up ahead n pack it, im in school and do the same thing.

well from my experience I get fat quick if I eat to many carbs, idk the scientific names n reason but carbs from green veggies have less of an impact. Check out some nutrtion articles about it.

Shoot for 6 weeks, you can always cut it shorter if needed.

joint supps r a waste IME/IMO Im also young tho

PLGSXR750

My elbows already hate me for increasing weight too quick.. I need a joint sup

PLGSXR750

Can I get some comments on the cycle? If it looks all good?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks fine 2 me

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would like to see it at 5-6 wks. If it was me I would go:
epi 30/30/30-40/40/40-50/50
tren: 90/90/90/120/120/120

ran some similar but only 4 wks and should have gone longer because gains really got good wk 3.5 and 4. It's s solid combo put on 10solid lbs and strength climbed amazingly each wk.

PLGSXR750

ran some similar but only 4 wks and should have gone longer because gains really got good wk 3.5 and 4. It's s solid combo put on 10solid lbs and strength climbed amazingly each wk.
You think the extra 1-2 weeks is good to put on possible gains in size and strength?

Keep in mind, this isn't tren xtreme, its Tren 19 nor which is dosed at 40MG a pill and not 30MG which is why I'm running the 120MG a day.

If I did the extra 1-2 weeks would this look good?

epi 30/30/30/30/40/50
tren 120/120/120/120/160/160

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
You think the extra 1-2 weeks is good to put on possible gains in size and strength?

Keep in mind, this isn't tren xtreme, its Tren 19 nor which is dosed at 40MG a pill and not 30MG which is why I'm running the 120MG a day.

If I did the extra 1-2 weeks would this look good?

epi 30/30/30/30/40/50
tren 120/120/120/120/160/160
I really doubt you would need to bump to 160. If you are getting good gains from 120 there is no need to bump to 160. Most likely will result in more sides than more gains. But I definitely think that a 6 week cycle would be optimum with these compounds.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

Do what he said. That is a solid stack right there. I've done the exact same one (only using Liquidrone and EStane) and it worked out reeeeeal nice. Put on about 15.

The difference there is that AMS's product is an estra vs. the 19-nor you have. I'm actually doing it this way starting next week. Estra and 19-nor's are supposedly extremely similar, though I've seen some say that estras are just a little bit drier, and 19-nors will add just a little more weight (which could obviously be true if the opinion about dryness is). In the end, I think that's probably got more to do with diet than anything else, though.

Good luck. And get ready to sweat your ass off in your sleep!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
What causes the sweating?
Damned if I know, but I'm sure some of the more knowledgable scientific types could tell you. All I know is it's a fairly typical side effect of all tren products. Tren sweats w/ the real deal are legendary.

Actually, the 19-nor product I'm taking right now isn't giving me sweats too bad.