dymethazine

sgtmetal

Awards
Bit of weird results from blood test I had done mid cycle of dymeth. Accoiding to the blood work this is my test levels.

Testosterone, Free, S 9.5 ng/dL 9-30
Testosterone, Total, S 258 ng/dL 240-950

The Doc has actually refered my to an endo because it is so low. I am 22 my last bloodtest around 7 months ago

Testosterone, Serum 593ng/dl 241-827
(they didnt give me my free results for some reason)

When I went to the DR it was my off day at work so I slept till 1pm got up didnt eat because they checked my cholesterol. My Dr app was at 3 I took a dymeth pill + CEL cycle assist at 230....Blood was drawn at around 3:40pm

I dunno if it was where I had just taken the dymeth and it had not had enough time to metabolize. The total doesnt bother me the free however does.

I have gained around 5 soild lbs in 2 weeks of dymeth also my strength has went through the roof. Muscles are harder and bigger and I feel almost a euphoric state esp while in the gym. It could all be a placebo effect or what but I know the strength and size is not.

Anyone have an idea on whats going on.....

Also a note on the liver effects of dymeth...

cholesterol 193 50-200
LDL 150.8 0.0-130
Triglycerides 71 50-150
HDL 28 35-65
CHOL/HDL ratio 7
VLDL 14 0-30

7 MONTHS AGO BLOOD TEST

cholesterol 154
Triglycerides 62
HDL 37
LDL 105
VLDL 12

Any help would be rly appreicated....

also PCT I will be running is nolvadex

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Whats your question, why your test is so low? Basically it's because you are introducing an exogenous source so your body stops/slows down production of testosterone. If you didn't know this you shouldn't be doing a cycle of anything....

sgtmetal

Awards
Yes I realize that but the exogenous source (dymeth) still should raise your free and be shown on a bloodtest right? From what I read it should....

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Yes I realize that but the exogenous source (dymeth) still should raise your free and be shown on a bloodtest right? From what I read it should....
Why would it do that? But no it won't raise your testosterone levels, it will cause them to drop like a rock. I think Dymethazine is basically superdrol(there is a difference I just forget what is is and don't really care), and if its anything like it your test levels will be incredibly low even after a short period of time.

sgtmetal

Awards
ah I see..I suppose I got abit of misinformed information in some of my research...either that or I misunderstood myself...I appreicate the feedback and quick response....

You seem knowlegeable..I wonder if you would know the amount exactly of test thats is released in your system with 30mg of dymeth a day?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
ah I see..I suppose I got abit of misinformed information in some of my research...either that or I misunderstood myself...I appreicate the feedback and quick response....

You seem knowlegeable..I wonder if you would know the amount exactly of test thats is released in your system with 30mg of dymeth a day?
No I wouldn't lol. I think you still might not completely understand. The longer you are on the dymeth the less test your body will produce. The dymeth will not cause your test level to rise in any way, it will cause them to drop.

sgtmetal

Awards
I am sry I should have clarified more....I wasnt speaking of test released from your body's own production...that would be impossible as it is getting shut down.....

I ment from that actual dymeth itself...or maybe I am not completely understanding how a prohormone works....I understand using test-s,p ect you are actually replacing test with synthetic test....just more of it

Now does the same baises apply to prohormores like dymeth...I assumed it did just basically replaceing the natural test in your body with a synthetic test (might be incorrectly put...please correct me if I am wrong)

Back to the questing if I am correct in my assumptions...how much test does the dymeth release into your body....

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Let me give this a shot...testosterone "releases" testosterone into your system, Dymethazine--nor any other pro-hormone, designer steroid, or conventional steroid-- does NOT. These other substances exert enough effects that are similar to testosterone that your body "senses" them as an exogenous source of testosterone, or more precisely androgens, and in an attempt to maintain hormonal equilibrium shuts down its own production of testosterone.

Crowbar

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I am sry I should have clarified more....I wasnt speaking of test released from your body's own production...that would be impossible as it is getting shut down.....

I ment from that actual dymeth itself...or maybe I am not completely understanding how a prohormone works....I understand using test-s,p ect you are actually replacing test with synthetic test....just more of it

Now does the same baises apply to prohormores like dymeth...I assumed it did just basically replaceing the natural test in your body with a synthetic test (might be incorrectly put...please correct me if I am wrong)

Back to the questing if I am correct in my assumptions...how much test does the dymeth release into your body....
Well I'm not positive about this but I believe that dymeth is a DS meaning that it doesn't convert into a steroid, it is an active steroid on its own. So dymeth wouldn't release any testosterone into your body, synthetic or otherwise. It takes the place of testosterone in your body and acts similarly on your receptors(I'm not positive on this as I don't know a whole lot about steroids, I am still learning myself). I am pretty sure that I am correct though.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Let me give this a shot...testosterone "releases" testosterone into your system, Dymethazine--nor any other pro-hormone, designer steroid, or conventional steroid-- does NOT. These other substances exert enough effects that are similar to testosterone that your body "senses" them as an exogenous source of testosterone, or more precisely androgens, and in an attempt to maintain hormonal equilibrium shuts down its own production of testosterone.

Crowbar
Thanks I think you explained it better than what I was. I think you meant that the testes release testosterone though? I also think there are some pro-hormones that convert to testosterone but these would still cause your body to shut down production of its own test.