M-drol

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
is possible to gain 20-25lbs on a solo run of M-drol for a 4 week cycle, if you eat around 4500, 5000 calories get the right amount of protein, lift heavy and get plenty of rest?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is possible to gain 20-25lbs on a solo run of M-drol for a 4 week cycle, if you eat around 4500, 5000 calories get the right amount of protein, lift heavy and get plenty of rest?
yes, but it will mostly be water/fat. expect MAYBE 10-12lbs of muscle if u gain 20lbs on cycle

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am running mdrol now with a bridge to epi. That is a lot of weight you are talking about gaining.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
is there any way to get 20-25lbs without water weight if you stack it with another product like p-plex/tren etc..

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
i trying to gain about 20lbs on this cycle and be done PH's get the results i want and not have to run another one

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of weight to be gaining all at once. Could result in some joint problems. The vibe I am getting from you is that you are in a hurry with this. I take it you have never run a PH before? What did you have in mind for PCT?

It is pretty safe to say, when you run one PH you are pretty much going to want to run another one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i trying to gain about 20lbs on this cycle and be done PH's get the results i want and not have to run another one
u say this now, but there truely never is "one" cycle. if u really really realllllllllllllllllly only want to do just ONE cycle....then i suggest staying natural.

even on steriods its not physically possible to gain more than 2-3lbs of muscle per week. so in 4 weeks, its impossible to gain more than ~10 of muscle....and that is with strict diet, training and adequate rest... as well as above average genetics

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
u say this now, but there truely never is "one" cycle. if u really really realllllllllllllllllly only want to do just ONE cycle....then i suggest staying natural.
Thank you, you proved my point. No one does just one lol

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of weight to be gaining all at once. Could result in some joint problems. The vibe I am getting from you is that you are in a hurry with this. I take it you have never run a PH before? What did you have in mind for PCT?

It is pretty safe to say, when you run one PH you are pretty much going to want to run another one.
i ran h-drol as my first cycle seen some pretty good results 10lbs and strength was outstanding l already ran one cycle and dont one run to many past my next cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What did you take for a PCT and what do you have planned for a PCT?

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
What did you take for a PCT and what do you have planned for a PCT?
PCT what's that? jk when i ran the h-drol i ran a over the counter PCT Inhibit-E kept all my gains. planning on running Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 on m-drol since m-drol is harsher than h-drol Also have cycle assist on hand, as well as fish oil a bottle of milk thistle and Hawthorn berry just to be safe

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
also picked up a bottle of Formestane to run during the cycle as estrogen control agent ordered today should be in a few days plan to preload cycle assist for about two weeks before cycle

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
also picked up a bottle of Formestane to run during the cycle as estrogen control agent ordered today should be in a few days plan to preload cycle assist for about two weeks before cycle
I wouldn't think you would need Formestane on an M-drol cycle, but I'm sure people with more experience will weigh in.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure i did some research before hand about what extras and goodies i might need i got pretty much everything to be safe

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to run Formestane while on m-drol. you did you didnt use a SERM after you ran H-drol, did you ever get blood work done? Just because you kept your gains and didnt see any sides doesn't mean they aren't there.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20 pounds is a tall order and it's more than you can do in a 4-5 week oral cycle, just not possible, if you eat enough to try, you'll bloat up with water and fat (been there done that). If you actually want a solid 20 pound increase you'll need to do some heavy cycling involving injectables, probably with an oral in front and an oral in back.
Using only PH's the closest you can get is the infamous SD/PP bridge, the 7 week one that's 4 weeks of each, lot of shutdown & toxicity relative to most stacks but people do it left and right anyway. Even on that there's no way you could gain 25 pounds of muscle but you could gain a significant amount.

25 pounds of muscle is a colossal, transformational amount. And even if you were to cycle long enough and heavy enough to attain this, you'd probably lose a lot of it.

Conclusion: Don't try to accomplish the results of 3-4 cycles in 1 cycle.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have seen it done before, it was 30+lbs. What the guy did was not smart at all and he probably didnt keep all the gains. I have never seen a transformation like this before though

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
20 pounds is a tall order and it's more than you can do in a 4-5 week oral cycle, just not possible, if you eat enough to try, you'll bloat up with water and fat (been there done that). If you actually want a solid 20 pound increase you'll need to do some heavy cycling involving injectables, probably with an oral in front and an oral in back.
Using only PH's the closest you can get is the infamous SD/PP bridge, the 7 week one that's 4 weeks of each, lot of shutdown & toxicity relative to most stacks but people do it left and right anyway. Even on that there's no way you could gain 25 pounds of muscle but you could gain a significant amount.

25 pounds of muscle is a colossal, transformational amount. And even if you were to cycle long enough and heavy enough to attain this, you'd probably lose a lot of it.

Conclusion: Don't try to accomplish the results of 3-4 cycles in 1 cycle.
if i run the m-drol at 20/20/20/20 for four weeks you think i can see about 15lbs of muscle realistically?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if i run the m-drol at 20/20/20/20 for four weeks you think i can see about 15lbs of muscle realistically?
15 pounds yes. 15 pounds of muscle no. You are expecting far too much. If i could get 15 pounds of MUSCLE from a cycle of orals I would go as crazy as 7-8 weeks on harsh methyls in order to do it... 15 pounds of LBM is insane though. It just doesn't happen. Most of the weight is water and glycogen, it's temporary

First cycle of SD i went from 209 -> 224. 15 pounds in 4 weeks. After the cycle I was around 218. I was also a bit fatter. My strength gains dried up about as fast as they came on. I estimate that I kept about 4-5 solid pounds from that cycle, and that was more than I had gotten from any other oral, all the way up until this summer when I ran 6 weeks of Tren/SD/PP crazyness, where I probably put up similar numbers.

It's really hard to quantify everything though, but bottom line is I've put on countless pounds over various cycles but overall I haven't added a lot of actual MUSCLE. Most of the gains are water and glycogen. Some gains fall off during PCT. Some gains fall off after PCT. Some gains fall off when you go to cut. Sometimes you get sick or don't eat right and drop some pounds. But overall you can keep putting on pounds and pounds on oral cycles but you're not gonna end up at 260 and 8%... Think about this, I've gained 50 lbs if i add up gains from everytime I've cycled SD and PP, maybe a little more if you count the muscle gained during recomps. This is over the course of a couple years. But over those two years, how much have I really added to my physique? Not a whole lot. Sometimes I look at myself and I'm impressed, sometimes I wonder where all the gains have gone.

I've been rambling for a while now, bottom line is that when you gain 15 pounds, you're not gaining 15 pounds of muscle. You need to change your perspective on this game. If you are really gaining and keeping 15 pounds of MUSCLE on a cycle then I think quite simply you are just way short of your genetic potential and should have manned up to some more natural lifting first.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
15 pounds yes. 15 pounds of muscle no. You are expecting far too much. If i could get 15 pounds of MUSCLE from a cycle of orals I would go as crazy as 7-8 weeks on harsh methyls in order to do it... 15 pounds of LBM is insane though. It just doesn't happen. Most of the weight is water and glycogen, it's temporary

First cycle of SD i went from 209 -> 224. 15 pounds in 4 weeks. After the cycle I was around 218. I was also a bit fatter. My strength gains dried up about as fast as they came on. I estimate that I kept about 4-5 solid pounds from that cycle, and that was more than I had gotten from any other oral, all the way up until this summer when I ran 6 weeks of Tren/SD/PP crazyness, where I probably put up similar numbers.

It's really hard to quantify everything though, but bottom line is I've put on countless pounds over various cycles but overall I haven't added a lot of actual MUSCLE. Most of the gains are water and glycogen. Some gains fall off during PCT. Some gains fall off after PCT. Some gains fall off when you go to cut. Sometimes you get sick or don't eat right and drop some pounds. But overall you can keep putting on pounds and pounds on oral cycles but you're not gonna end up at 260 and 8%... Think about this, I've gained 50 lbs if i add up gains from everytime I've cycled SD and PP, maybe a little more if you count the muscle gained during recomps. This is over the course of a couple years. But over those two years, how much have I really added to my physique? Not a whole lot. Sometimes I look at myself and I'm impressed, sometimes I wonder where all the gains have gone.

I've been rambling for a while now, bottom line is that when you gain 15 pounds, you're not gaining 15 pounds of muscle. You need to change your perspective on this game. If you are really gaining and keeping 15 pounds of MUSCLE on a cycle then I think quite simply you are just way short of your genetic potential and should have manned up to some more natural lifting first.
Nicely put Unreal Machine.

The point of all this is that you won't put on that much muscle in one cycle or 3 cycles, hence why you will never do just one. I get the vibe that you are in a rush to pack on 20lbs and dont really care what you have to do to achieve it. Do yourself a favor and slow down. Time and patiece is what will build your muscle mass. We are all willing to help you set a realistic goal and will give you the best advice we can on how to achieve it safely.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A Buddy of mine ran a cycle of Rage RV5 and gained like 22lbs and hes incredibly lean. I think he stacked it with a couple Animal products and estrogenex, maybe something else too, but the Rage was the only PH in the mix.
I'm guessing he was way under his genetic limit (like you, btw supposed to be 21 to post here)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
A Buddy of mine ran a cycle of Rage RV5 and gained like 22lbs and hes incredibly lean. I think he stacked it with a couple Animal products and estrogenex, maybe something else too, but the Rage was the only PH in the mix.
ANC Rage RV5 isn't your normal PH. It's a clone of Sostonol 250 by IDS Labs. Its the gorilla of all the PH's being a blend of Superdrol, Halodrol and Phera. I ran the original Sostonal 250 before it was banned years ago. Holy sh*t are there a ton of sides and the shut down was insane. I do not recommend him running this judging his past PH experience. Again lets help him set a realistic goal. :twak:

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
i currently have decadrol it's a blend of superdrol,Phera,Max LMG it's supposed to give sick results but i decided to save for later or even if i decide to use it all