XTren, PStanz and EStane...and Var and Proviron

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got excited with the new PStanz that CEL came out with and bought a few bottles. I used to love Juggernaut's, GL's and AX's versions before, and I really love stacking it with...well, they're not tren PH's, contrary to what people say, so let's call them tren-inspired. Never done the 19-nor kind though, so thought this might be fun. And I also like stacking these tren products w/ epi...SOOOO, I decided, "why not a quick 4 weeker of all 3?"

XTren and PStanz are non-methylated and EStane is fairly mild, especially at low doses (mine will peak at 40mg), so it seemed like a nice, quick recomp w/ minor sides, resulting in some lean mass gains, while cutting a little fat (courtesy of some T3 I'll be ramping up to 150 and back down) and increased vascularity. Sounds good, right?

Then I came into some Var and Proviron...plenty of each, in fact. Enough for 2 cycles done right (w/ the Var at the magic number of 100mg e/d for my second one). And though I'm planning an 8 weeker of Var/Proviron along w/ 6 of test base next year, I'm finding it difficult not to dip in now.

So here's what I was thinking of for this one:

XTren 90/90/90/90
EStane 20/30/30/40
PStanz 200 all 6 weeks, or 300 for 4 either at the beginning or end...not sure which.
Var 60/60/80/80/100/100
Proviron 25/25/25/25/25/25

Before anyone freaks out on the fact that this is 5 compounds, let me start by saying it's not the first time I've done that. I usually stack no less than 3. Also, w/ the exception of the XTren, these are all fairly mild in terms of sides, and the XT's sides are NOT liver-related. Var is methylated, though it, like Epi, is considered mild and pretty safe. That kinda goes out the window when you eat 100mg of it, though, which is why I'd wait to go there until I'm off the epi. Proviron presents a 3rd methylated, which almost gives me pause, but it's also SO mild, and at 25mg a day, should really present no problems.

I do think I'd take my milk thistle nightly throughout and not just pre and post cycle, like I was planning before the introduction of the Var/Proviron. Standard ancillaries on hand, BTW, and my go to PCT, including Clomid to kick of first week, plus nolva, DHEA and DTH for the full 4 (looking forward to trying their new formula). And I've got plenty of protein, BCAAs and some dicreatine malate and AAKG that I was saving, but would def put to use with that Var.

Let's hear some opinions on this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, it's five compounds, but you'd be splitting em up im thinking.

anyways, i'd recomend it like this.

tren/epi first six weeks.

var/provi/pstanz last six weeks, with the pstanz @ 300 last 4.

and i dont know why the dhea for pct. of course you'll feel better, eh, but hey, w/e works for you. i like to use 50mg of dhea on cycle when not using anything aromatizable.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
well, it's five compounds, but you'd be splitting em up im thinking.

anyways, i'd recomend it like this.

tren/epi first six weeks.

var/provi/pstanz last six weeks, with the pstanz @ 300 last 4.

and i dont know why the dhea for pct. of course you'll feel better, eh, but hey, w/e works for you. i like to use 50mg of dhea on cycle when not using anything aromatizable.
Wait...did you understand that I meant to go 12 weeks straight, or that I was planning two 6 weekers? The cycle I listed above is a single 6 week cycle, using 5 compounds over a bridge. There'll be another 8-weeker next year, but that one's all tied up (Test Base/Var/Proviron).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude I think you really have two different cycles on your hands here. 4 orals is too much.

Epi/Tren -> bulk

Var/Pstanz -> cut

Something like that...

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Dude I think you really have two different cycles on your hands here. 4 orals is too much.

Epi/Tren -> bulk

Var/Pstanz -> cut

Something like that...
EPi Tren puts 12-14lb on me usually (this'll be my 3rd time), of which I'll keep around 9 or 10, and that tends to be so lean I wouldn't even really call it bulk. More like an effective recomp.

However, I think you have a point. The last time I did 5 orals... my tongue WAS really tired.:D And as I'm thinking about it, I'm leaning towards keeping my original Epi/Tren/PStanz stack and saving that Var and Proviron for use w/ my Test Base TD next year. The leftovers could serve for perhaps another cycle around summer. Maybe just a light 6 weeks of Var and Proviron...you know, just the thing for summertime.;) I've never done Var, and I'd like to give it a chance to shine alongside that TB, rather than lumping it into a laundry list. Not to mention, I'm around 14% right now, and I'd really like to be around 10-12%bf when I hit that cycle (which is looking like first week in March).

Thanks for the input UM.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait...did you understand that I meant to go 12 weeks straight, or that I was planning two 6 weekers? The cycle I listed above is a single 6 week cycle, using 5 compounds over a bridge. There'll be another 8-weeker next year, but that one's all tied up (Test Base/Var/Proviron).
huh, i dont really understand what your saying here.

how i thought you meant it was 12 weeks total. 6 weeks of epi/tren to lean bulk, run into last 6 weeks of var/provi/pstanz to cut/harden.

i wouldn't recomend using all the compounds at once, for say 6 weeks. i dont see any point.
but idk, the cycle i rec was how i would run it. you asked for advice. me personally, i prolly wouldnt run epi over 30mg, maybe not even 20. but thats me. good luck with w/e you decide.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
huh, i dont really understand what your saying here.

how i thought you meant it was 12 weeks total. 6 weeks of epi/tren to lean bulk, run into last 6 weeks of var/provi/pstanz to cut/harden.

i wouldn't recomend using all the compounds at once, for say 6 weeks. i dont see any point.
but idk, the cycle i rec was how i would run it. you asked for advice. me personally, i prolly wouldnt run epi over 30mg, maybe not even 20. but thats me. good luck with w/e you decide.
Yeah, I meant 6 weeks, but already decided to stick with the original 3 compounds (XTren, EStane and PStanz) now and save the rest for later. I don't think a 12 week oral cycle is would be recommended, even if they were all non-methylated. It's just too long to put that kind of stress on your liver. Remember, even though compounds may not be methylated, that doesn't mean they're not passing through your liver, and your liver, in turn, needs to work overtime to process all these compounds that don't normally belong in your body. Same deal w/ 5 compounds, which is one of the main reasons I decided against.

However, in regards to your EStane commment, 20 and even 30 is a VERY moderate dose. That'd be a pretty widely accepted opinion if you look around here. Most would not recommend less than 30 other than perhaps that first week, and many start at 30 and ramp to 50. 40 is really the sweet spot for most in terms of strength and size, and the sides are still little to none for most, other than maybe some slight cramping. I've added epi to my stacks probably 7 or 8 times in the past and never had a problem with 40 and 50mg doses (though admittedly, what little more you get at 50 vs 40 renders that higher dose pointless, IMO).

In any event, thanks for the input.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a twelve week cycle of non methylated orals is no different than twelve week injection of non methylated substance like test.

your liver, will still have to get rid of it, and though it misses first pass, it will still end up there, being clensed out of your system.

having to use the high dosages with estane is probablly why i dont like it.
lol

good luck again.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
TG2... you are a f*cking nutball.

I'm in though.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
TG2... you are a f*cking nutball.

I'm in though.
Hey Gmoney! Glad to see ya! Always a pleasure, brutha mayne.

Yeah, you know how I LOVE to get carried away. I'm keeping it simple after all tho. Nothing big...just a quick lil' ole 4 week cycle, involving a 19-nor, a stan clone and an epithio. Oh...and a T3/Albuterol ****tail to help cut up some more.

Should be fun. :D

EDIT: wow...that's funny. I guess instead of ****tail I'll need to say "libation"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 99
stopstalking Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16