PowerLab Halotest-25

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I have heard some good stuff about Halotest-25. Is it really comparable to Halodrol-50?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I ran halotest-25 early this year.... Nothing. I didn't gain a pound, big waste of money. If i were you i would run CEL P-plex, if its a first cycle. Not even close to Halodrol-50 btw.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info man. I have been trying to find something with minimal sides for my first PH/DS cycle. Ill check out P-plex.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yea the p-plex your gonna love, low sides and mostly everyone responds well to it, I put on a good 8 lbs and I have kept all of it so far and its been 2 and half months since i have taken it, I got some pretty bad cramping on it tho, but if u just take like 3-10 grams a day depending on your body u will be fine, that was the only side. You feel like you can eat anything in site, but keep it clean since its a wet gainer. Do cardio at least 2 times a week to moderately.

miamiboy305

Awards
Dude personally I would not run p plex as a first cycle . Take it easy. This stuff is legit. I cannot promise you anything but I have herd some good stuff about this product and that's the reason that I started it today. I'm on my first day of the cycle so I cannot say anything of it so far but I will post my gains at the end of week 5. People who don't gain a pound off this stuff are people who think its a magic pill that is going to make them grow instantly and they don't do anything about their training methods or calorie intake. Be patient and wait to see what happens to me.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
if you didnt gain a single pound on halotest than your diet had to be WAY off. WAYYY OFF, thats not the ph, thats the person taking it if you didnt gain a single pound.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well i was eating like an animal, and i always eat pretty clean, also was taking a weight gainer and i didn't get anything, was doing labor work also tho so i was burning quite a few calories, but i didn't gain anything.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you run it higher then the 50/50/50/50 regular dosage they got it at... Probable the reasons i didn't' gain anything.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This one site claims Halotest-25 to be their #1 selling PH, and the reviews have looked pretty good so far. Decent gains will minimal sides. Plus the gains all seem to be pretty dry. I was thinking about preloading with hawthorn berry for about 10-14 days. On cycle I was gonna take AI Cycle Support, and for PCT was gonna take AI Post Cycle Support. Should I up the dose, or stick to the 50/50/50/50? Thanks for all the feedback so far.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
definatly run it higher than 50. first week 50 than bounce to 75 followed by even 100 for the last week.

it still baffles me that you didnt gain a pound. even more so if you were on weight gainer. that just stuns me. you probably werent eating as much as you thought you were. did you log your calories?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I think I am gonna get 4 bottles before they sell out. Probably try out 50/75/75/100. Ya think my support supps will be adequate?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I was stunned too, I always attain at least 7 meals a day too, I ddin't log my calories but i also think doing intense labor outside could of burned up a lot my calories i am pretty lean at 7 percent bf, and my metabolism is like crazy, I think my main problem was keeping it at 50 for the four weeks man, what do u think? Could it be bunk?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Plus i am totally digging your SD/PP Log, thats some good stuff!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the stuff is bunk. I ran it with some decent results. it might have been the low dose. but even the weight gainer should have let you get a couple net pounds. thats so odd. and metabolism or not it seems that you were eating correctly and properly. i hate to say it but maybe you got a bunk bottle. even at 50 you should have gained a pound or two. thats insane. just bad luck with it i guess.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
brad, running it like that should give you some good results. the last week at 100 is a good deal.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Travis, I thing I will give it a shot at the doses I listed above. I just got a hold of a few bottles of 1-AD UTT, 4-AD UTT, and Deca UTT by AMS. I think I am gonna hit that for my first cycle, and probably start Halotest sometime early next year.

wingzors

Awards
I ran halo at 50 50 75 75 75 100 and got pretty good result off it

wingzors

Awards
No I didn't have any sign at all maybe a very mild back pump but it could have been work related. My libido was up and down a lot sometimes good sometimes it was not as good that's it really

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halotest is not as pure as H-Drol.... I do not trust powerlabs. Had 2 buds try a bottle of halotest and primabol, both eat clean and a lot, train hard and sleep well. The gains they got from halotest and primabol, they could of gained not using the PH...

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a lot of mixed reviews on Halotest. I'm not sure I'm sold on it. About to start my first PH cycle with 1-AD/4-AD/Deca by AMS. What do you guys think would be a good 2nd cycle? It's gonna be around my cut phase right before summer, so I would like to take something pretty dry. Thanks again for all the input guys!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halotest is not as pure as H-Drol.... I do not trust powerlabs. Had 2 buds try a bottle of halotest and primabol, both eat clean and a lot, train hard and sleep well. The gains they got from halotest and primabol, they could of gained not using the PH...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a great cutting and bulking steroid...

miamiboy305

Awards
bro let me tell you something idk if it was the psychological effect of taking halotest but on my second day i tore the gym up doing my back routine i felt crazy! and thats on day 2 of taking 50mg a day im bumping it to 75mg next week. today is day four for me, legs. we will see what happens

miamiboy305

Awards
ams was junk for me. idk about the tren they have UTT but other stuff was crap.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
bro let me tell you something idk if it was the psychological effect of taking halotest but on my second day i tore the gym up doing my back routine i felt crazy! and thats on day 2 of taking 50mg a day im bumping it to 75mg next week. today is day four for me, legs. we will see what happens
Thats awesome man. Keep me posted on your cycle, looks like you are off to a great start.

I got the AMS stack for pretty cheap, so I'll see how it goes. I've heard its pretty mild, but for my first PH cycle I didnt want anything too crazy.

aemxprep69

Awards
ive never done a ph before and am thinking about taking halotest 25. im 6 foot an wieght 130 trying to bulk up. got any suggestions if this is a good first pick or should i try something else?

xxjoker122

Awards
ya lol im on halotest25 and its amazing.and if the guy didnt gain a single pound hes a noob who doesnt have a proper diet

gottabebig

Awards
I am about to start taking Halotest 25 and I know this sounds stupid but I'm a little worried about stretchmarks. I know that a lot of people that take steroids get stretch marks. Do you get them from Halotest 25. Also, how should I take the liver support while I am taking the Halotest 25? Thanks guys

lifter62

Awards
I'm finsihing my 6th week on Halotest. 50/50/75/75/75/75. If you eat right, and train hard there is no reason why you can't get stronger and gain mass without fat. I have gained 10 lbs so far and all major lifts have gone up. If someone has not gained any weight on this they are doing something wrong. Either diet or training is blow par. Possibly not enough time between PH cycles if that would apply.

xxjoker122

Awards
i gained 25 pounds on 2 bottles of halotest25.. ive ran hdrol twice..and halotest25 is by far the best clone out there it proved to me that it was more powerfull then halodrol50....but for it to work u need to make sure ur diet is perfect..which urs was prob a mess )=