methyl-dien and M1t

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
remember hiroshima... yeah, that was the last time some guy tried that lil stunt my friend...

shadow_manifest

Awards
NO! Stacking two methylated compounds is extermely careless.

Rock Lee

Awards
Just throw some heroin in there too; I hear it's great for bulking.

azgymrat

Awards
If you do please post your log on how it goes - as soon as you finish up with the dialysis. In all seriousness, haven't heard anyone I'd respect ever suggest it would be smart. Maybe try the methyl-dien with a transdermal 1 test/4AD.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Actually it would probably be after the liver transplant gymrat. Mdien needs no partner from the mouth of the supplier himself just be happy with the gains you make and dont tempt fate or jeopordize your health any mor etahn you already are by doubling up on the methylated compounds.

azgymrat

Awards
Maggmaster - Do these guys not read or what. I'm pretty thick headed sometimes when it comes to how long I may do a transdermal cycle but I've seen my own lab results from m1t and after three weeks on it the Doc just said "what the **** is going on with your liver?" I'd been off for two weeks when blood was drawn so these substances are nothing to be stupid with.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, would still be tempting fate in my opinion. Maybe 2 weeks M1T, 2 weeks PCT, 2-3 weeks clean, then 2 weeks of MDien. And realistically the liver takes a long time to recoup so there would still be some risk involved.

Keep doses very low.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
what about M1T for 2 weeks and then Mdien for 2?
You may be on to something there. Toxicity shouldn't be much of an issue since it will still only be 4 weeks on methyls.
I just finished my 3rd m1t cycle, a 4-weeker. Honestly, 90% of gains were in the first 2 weeks. I was thinking 2on-2off-2on would be the only way to go next time. I wonder if switching to M-dien after 2 weeks would keep the gains coming? I know M1t is super fast-acting, but it seems M-dien is taking a while longer to kick in (based on feedback). It might be better to start with M-dien & finish with m1t.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing this cycle come april. I like it because it seems like the MDien is not as androgenic as the M1T so you are going from a higher androgenic to a more anabolic compound.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be doing this cycle come april. I like it because it seems like the MDien is not as androgenic as the M1T so you are going from a higher androgenic to a more anabolic compound.
Any reason for saying m-dien is not as androgenic. Hair loss and suppression is supposed to be pretty bad with m-dien.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BK seems to think m-dien was primarily anabolic in that thread too but people are losing hair.