SPAWN and Chest PaIn-Help!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

SPAWN and Chest PaIn-Help!

I am nearing the end of a SPAWN pulse. Yesterday I noticed I could feel my heart beating. Not any faster, just that I could feel the actual beats. Last night I noticed a slight chest pain, like an ache. This morning I went to pee and noticed the chest ache is slightly worse. It's a pain directly behing my sternum. It's a slight ache that is freaking me out. Been reading how Phera and Tren may cause heart enlargement or ventricle issues. Has anyone else experienced these chest aches? Should I take aspirin? I'd prefer not to go to the Doc and admit I am taking Spawn and freak out my family if this has happened to others. I will stop the pulse until further notice. Could this be a symptom of an enlarged heart? I know it comes from abuse, and I have only done a few pulses but I can't think of anythig else. This chest ache is freaking me out.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Dude, relax. It could be a pulled muscle or anything. Could be heartburn. Could be a multitude of things. If you are legitimately concerned, you should see a doc for an EKG. I don't understand why people go to message boards for medical advice.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

just cruz might be acid reflux or something minor i was trippen about some pain in my chest before when on cycle thought i was having a heart atack went emergency everything was all good only acid reflux do to change in diet and heartbeat was normal anxienty sucks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely not a pulled muscle, heartburn, acid reflux. I know what those are. As I mentioned, I actually feel my heart beating, each and every beat. There was pain associated with each beat plus a tightness. I took two advil after I first posted and 90% went away. Will keep everyone posted.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

It sounds like you're having a bad trip and you're freaking out!

In all honesty, you're probably over-thinking this - I'm not one to judge, I do the same thing all the time and it turns out to be nothing.

Check out these symptoms: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/enl...CTION=symptoms

Good luck and keep us posted.

X
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I already read that. Too vague. I took Advil 2 x. Feels much better when I do it. I know I am masking the problem.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chest Pain- Help?
    By Footballjones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:10 PM
  2. pain in left chest (inside the chest)
    By jjdoherty in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 02:47 PM
  3. Chest Pain please help
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:07 PM
  4. chest pain on M1t
    By Rhelm60 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:46 AM
  5. Chest Pain q's.