Just got M1T and m5aa

mbm87

Awards
A buddy of mine just gave me two bottles of m5aa and a large bottle of m1t that he's had in his closet for a while and just found them. Ive done a cycle of pheraplex and a cycle of superdrol and am familiar with all of the recent compounds that are around but cannot find much info on cycling either of these two products or what to expect as far as types of gains such as strength, size, etc. I have come across a few threads saying that it is ok to stack these two because m5aa is not very harsh but i have always thought it to be bad to stack two methyls. I have also heard that m1t tapers off after a week or two as far as gains go and I came across a cycle consisting of:

week 1: m1t
week 2: m5aa
week 3: m1t
week 4: m5aa

I would appreciate it of someone could confirm some of my findings as well as give me some insight

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow i dunno what m5aa is but that cycle doesn't look right

If you want to cycle these, I suggest you research m5aa and m1t extensively and then do a cycle where you stack them at a very LOW DOSE, the thing with M1T is people are commonly dosing 20+ mg ED and then complaining that they feel like they're gonna die when nobody is stopping them from dosing 5-10mg ED. From what I've read on M1T, 10mg is probably the sweet spot.

mbm87

Awards
yeah i've been doing some searching but since these two compounds aren't really talked about bc of their banning a while ago, it's hard to find much info. Also I don't necessarily want to stack these two, i was just given both compounds and wanted to learn a little more about each.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T has so many threads about it we could give it a subdorum...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i've been doing some searching but since these two compounds aren't really talked about bc of their banning a while ago, it's hard to find much info. Also I don't necessarily want to stack these two, i was just given both compounds and wanted to learn a little more about each.
Ah. I wish I could help you out. But this stuff was banned way before I knew what a PH was. The info on M1T is out there but I don't know anything at all about M5AA. With the M1T I think cycling it is pretty simple... I'd start at 5mg a day and work up to 10mg as you assess sides, if they are low maybe 15mg, I would never do over 20mg, but you probably won't get that high anyway... Duration will be 4 weeks tops, scaled back according to the inverse of the dose.

mbm87

Awards
thanks unreal...yeah I was a young'in as well when they were banned...the dosages were my biggest concern as well as the ideal length of the cycles

mbm87

Awards
Also when typing m1t into the search it comes up with 0 results

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
brockles

brockles

Awards
M5AA converts to MDHT (Methyl DHT/Mestanolone).

AMcHizZl3

Awards
m1t-30mg for 3 weeks and straight into pct (SERM)

**** will shut you down hard and fast