test E and liquid dianabol

sowavy

Awards
hey guys..I want to do 8 weeks test with 4weeks dbol.i was gonna start 25mg dbol for 2 weeks then start test at 500mg 2/shots a week..any advice and what pct would be best used with this cycle.

this is my first cyle ..i have used plenty of phs in the past though.:13:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's a bad idea, enanthate takes 4 weeks to kick in, so start injecting and run 4 weeks of dbol the first 4 weeks

the way you've got it setup, you'll finish the dbol after 2 weeks on enanthate, and you'll be more likely to lose the dbol gains

You understand half life right? Because enanthate takes 4 weeks to kick in it's usually run 10 weeks minimum, 8 is on the short side

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test E?

Another option is dosing the test slightly lower for longer:

wk 1-10 400mg Test E
wk 1-2 20mg dbol (see how you respond for two wks)
wk 3-4 30mg dbol (then up the dose)

sowavy

Awards
ok so im going to get more and do 12 weeks test and do 4weeks dbol the first 4weeks out of the 12 week cycle ? and what pct would be better arimidex or clomid or ???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude, adex is not a pct, clomid is. Be sure to understand what arimidex is and does, and what clomid is and does, and why you use clomid post cycle and not adex post cycle... Understand this all before you start

oak2429

Awards
u can run adex in pct with clomid.
adex- .25mgs/.25/.25/.25/.25eod
clomid- 100/75/75/50
I would rather run nolva with clomid though
nolva- 40/40/20/20
clomid- 100/75/75/50

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OP, you mentioned liquid dbol . . . is that still an oral delivery?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
OP, you mentioned liquid dbol . . . is that still an oral delivery?
dude liquid d-bol is the same.. its just the raw powder suspended into liquid instead of pressed into pill form.. most frequently it would be Methandrostenolone raw powder probably suspended in peg300 and/or grain liquor(everclear)

sowavy

Awards
thanx guys so i should go with clomid or nolva or bothh??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like doing both, the overkill PCT

sowavy

Awards
okay so how much should i get of each and how do i take it during after or close to the end?? thanx for the help

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so im going to get more and do 12 weeks test and do 4weeks dbol the first 4weeks out of the 12 week cycle ? and what pct would be better arimidex or clomid or ???
ha ha, you guys just rec. a cycle to a dude who knows nothing about this. man, he's gonna f*ck himself up. i can see it already.

:wtf1: can i use arimidex as a pct? or clomid?

well, it aint like I wouldn't of done it.

i think sowavy needs to read more about steroids before he starts using compounds like dbol, and test e.

and especially more on things like aromatase inhibitiors, selective androgen receptor modulators, post cycle therapy.

there, I gave him a few key words to help him with his search.
poor guy, just wants to get big, but may end up with some man boobs.
hope these flowers will help. :flowers1:

sowavy

Awards
haha thanx dude im prob twice your size and would run laps around you but thanx!!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I agree you should do a bit more research but for starters

weeks 1-12 test-e 500mg inj once a week
weeks 1-4 d-bol20-25mg inj ed 1 hour prior to workout

Tamox. Cit. for pct, Clom. Cit will work too, but not my choice. Keep b6 and Tamox on hand incase of gyno flairup, but should not be a problem with these low doseages.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha thanx dude im prob twice your size and would run laps around you but thanx!!
y/w no problem. i wasn't trying to come off as rude. i just think if you research enough, you wont have to post questions like these. thats all.

and im happy you are twice my size. congrats. you are big. and prolly can run laps around me, on your knees. but that still wont make up for running a cycle and not knowing how to do pct.

with all due respect, just cause you're big, doesn't mean your smart.

:cheers:

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
there's also injectable....which is a liquid...
Very true! Reforvit-b was the common liquid Dbol in the US from across the border in Mexico, amongst other liquid Dbols. Not the cleanest but was an easy option, some squirted it directly (horrible taste IMO) but most used capsules or mixed in juice etc.