Feeling sick after starting Furaz/H-drol

JKill

JKill

Awards
I started my stack of Furaz and H-drol this morning, and almost immediately after taking my first pills (25mg of H-drol and 100mg of Furaz) I started feeling light headed, nauseous, and I got the runs. This is the first PH stack I've done. Is this just my body getting used to the PH's or does something sound off? I couldn't even finish my lunch and if I hit the gym feeling like this I have a feeling I'll be puking my guts out after my first set

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I've been on this stack for almost three weeks nothing like that here, but everyone is different... maybe it was just something you ate...

I kinda figured the only way to know if it is what you are taking is to continue taking it for more than a week, that way you are positive it is nothing in your diet.

JKill

JKill

Awards
Well, guess I'll just have to wait and see then.. How is this stack going for you? How long and at what doses are you running it?

JKill

JKill

Awards
No, this is my first time using each product

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No, this is my first time using each product
Well yuo should use them seperately.

If I had to guess, Id say drop the furaz. Couple of people ran it and got same problems youre describing.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Well yuo should use them seperately.

If I had to guess, Id say drop the furaz. Couple of people ran it and got same problems youre describing.
Yeah, it's always a good idea to run each one seperately first so you know which is causing the problem.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running winabol which is furz at 250 then 300, 300, next week goes to 350.... and I'm splitting the winabol with fuezeguno to not get so much magnesium
hdrol at 75.

I really like what I'm seeing. I'm currently on a cut, seeing much much more definition.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is stupid to run fura by itself, and a waste of money.

JKill

JKill

Awards
I read somewhere that these sides could be due to caffeine overdose, since axis labs started putting caffeine into furaz recently. This wouldn't happen if you ran it at the suggested dose of 100 to 150 mg a day, however all the advice I've been given is to run it at 250 minimum to get real results. I'm debating whether I should drop furaz all together or run it at the suggested dose. I bought 4 bottles of the stuff and hate to waste it.. Though about continuing the dose to see if the sides continue, or even working my way up to the higher dose

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I had to guess anything, it isn't just the caff.

i know of another brand that uses magnesium in their orastan-a clone. it is called winabol. it contains 200mg per 50mg cap (among other things like potassium, b6)

so if the new furazabol is anything like this, the combo of caffiene + mag in most will cause you to sh*t big time, esp. @ higher dosages.

this is why I always recomend furaguno to people. fura contains only the active ingredient in each "tablet". 33mg, and you get 90 tabs, so your only 1mg short of other products, it isn't going to matter much.

when I used furaguno, I stacked it with the rec. dosage of winabol, and used furaguno @ 198mg's, and then took the rec. dosage of 100mg of winabol to take it over the top. it totaled 298, not 300, but close enough, and I was stacking with hd, which i respond wonderful too. so....

in the end, thats my theory, and recomendation. and if you wanna run fura by itself, you'll need to use like 600mg. thats alot of money.
it would be easier to buy the methylated version off the black market.

i also feel the same way about hd. if you are needing to go over 75mg's, quit it, and go buy some oral turinabol.

JKill

JKill

Awards
As of now I've lowered my dose of 250 to 150 a day to see how it feels. I wouldn't run furaz by itself either. I was planning on going to 300 the last 3 weeks of my cycle, but looks like I'll have to keep it btwn 150-200. I felt like sh** all day and night yesterday. Couldn't sleep and was crapping my brains out, lost my appetite, dizzy, felt like I was gonna puke. This morning just took one tab, and felt fine. I'll see if I can ramp it up later in my cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well Id prolly just drop it completely, IMO i think running it below 250-300 is a waste.

JKill

JKill

Awards
In another thread someone brought up the possibility that Axis Labs might just be making it more pure than before.. I don't know how logical that idea is, but I hate that I bought four bottles of the stuff to not use it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Making furaz more pure just means it'll do more of SOMETHING instead of more nothing, furaz is weak, but taking a solid amount of a weak steroid isn't going to make you feel like sh1t and crap your brains out.

I've seen the posts on people feeling like ass from it before and I dunno what's in it but i can't trust it at all. It sounds way sketchy. And it would have to be a huge amount of caffeine to have that effect which means it's something else in there and it sounds ****ing poisonous.

So you should stop taking it and get in touch with axis labs because this smells like some real serious bull****

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I saw a lab certificate for one of the batches, it did have slightly more than the amount of active in each of the five tabs tested.

but if you look at the other ingredients on your bottle you will see magnesium sterate. but we are unsure of the amount of magnesium in each pill. but I would bet there is a decent amount in each pill.

too much magnesium = mad sh*ts. and nausea.

don't know about the headaches.

but again we are all different... 350 furaz hasnt made me have the sh*ts.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
plus axis has a full refund guarantee from their website, just return yours.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I saw a lab certificate for one of the batches, it did have slightly more than the amount of active in each of the five tabs tested.

but if you look at the other ingredients on your bottle you will see magnesium sterate. but we are unsure of the amount of magnesium in each pill. but I would bet there is a decent amount in each pill.

too much magnesium = mad sh*ts. and nausea.

don't know about the headaches.

but again we are all different... 350 furaz hasnt made me have the sh*ts.
Ah yes if its got magnesium in it that could definitly be the culprit.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
furazadrol has it in the fillers.
winabol shows it on the label.
furaguno has it in the fillers.

almost every capped pill has mag in it tho.

JKill

JKill

Awards
Well damn.. I guess I'm just gonna drop it then.. Anyone have any recommendations on anything else I can stack with H-Drol? Or would it be effective enough on it's own?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
its effective on its own. see what it does for you.

seriously though I would try and return your furaz. search the axis website. and get your receipt out. the site said the honor everything.

JKill

JKill

Awards
The only thing I saw from Axis was that they would exchange my furaz for another product of equal or lesser value, not give me a refund.. Did you find a link that says otherwise?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I saw from Axis was that they would exchange my furaz for another product of equal or lesser value, not give me a refund.. Did you find a link that says otherwise?
Stock up on Smash Fully Loaded lol.

But try stacking a tren product w/ it