To Pulse or not to Pulse M-drol..that is the question.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Alright. Starting a M-drol cycle in mid Jan next year. That will be about 2 1/2months after PCT of my H-drol cycle. Now two questions..
#1 : To pulse or not to pulse the M-drol? I know there is a difference of opinion on this matter. Want to add that this will be my first go round with M-drol.
#2 : Is my off time enough? I did not have many sides on the Hdrol. Was tired every now and again. Back pumps when I got to my 100mg dosing stage. Other than that I felt great.

Can't wait to start this cycle! Just wanna throw that in there. :thumbsup:

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Alright. Starting a M-drol cycle in mid Jan next year. That will be about 2 1/2months after PCT of my H-drol cycle. Now two questions..
#1 : To pulse or not to pulse the M-drol? I know there is a difference of opinion on this matter. Want to add that this will be my first go round with M-drol.
#2 : Is my off time enough? I did not have many sides on the Hdrol. Was tired every now and again. Back pumps when I got to my 100mg dosing stage. Other than that I felt great.

Can't wait to start this cycle! Just wanna throw that in there. :thumbsup:
Also wanted to know how many orals to run in a year? I hear 2 cycles a year max? Input on this would be awesome too! Thanks

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to know how many orals to run in a year? I hear 2 cycles a year max? Input on this would be awesome too! Thanks
depends on length of cycle and compounds used, general rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Alright back to the Pulse part of the question lol.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think its the best compound suited for pulsing available because of its short half-life and quick results.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
6 weeks straight with SD on a pulse. I think that would work fine but shutdown will still be pretty harsh with the 6 weeks wont it? Have you ran this yet?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
6 weeks straight with SD on a pulse. I think that would work fine but shutdown will still be pretty harsh with the 6 weeks wont it? Have you ran this yet?
No, I haven't ran it yet. Like you, this cycle is still in planning and ill probably run it about january or february. Funny you should bring up epi, cause I was actually considering replacing the tren with epi (mainly because of serm-like properties, might limit shutdown). I havent decided yet, but i think regardless of what i run, the cycle will prob shut me down. Good PCT is a must with this cycle.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
No, I haven't ran it yet. Like you, this cycle is still in planning and ill probably run it about january or february. Funny you should bring up epi, cause I was actually considering replacing the tren with epi (mainly because of serm-like properties, might limit shutdown). I havent decided yet, but i think regardless of what i run, the cycle will prob shut me down. Good PCT is a must with this cycle.
Hells yes it is. What are your plans for the PCT? Gymaddict is running this cycle as you probably know and his results seem pretty strong but he hasn't ran the Epi yet. I think that it will work out really well honestly. Tren just seems to harsh for first time run with Mdrol. I will prolly run that bridge later on next year.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
pct plans include some Nolva, a natty test booster (havent decided yet; probably the new diesel test pro cycle), and a cortisol blocker. Pretty basic, nothing special.

I like the look of GA's bridge and its lookin like he's makin some nice gains! I think that Epi paired with M-drol is the most successful combination in the world of orals (at least for me). I think either way (my way or GA's bridge) will work out fine with some solid gains.