DBal Dosage...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I am adding Dbal to my Test E cycle and am going to do 50 ED. Since it has a half life of only 6-8 hours should I split this up into 2 doses? Or take all at once about an hour before I work out?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So I am adding Dbal to my Test E cycle and am going to do 50 ED. Since it has a half life of only 6-8 hours should I split this up into 2 doses? Or take all at once about an hour before I work out?
Id prolly run it 30-40mg but thats just me.

split yoru doses up. Idk how many mg / pill but if it was 10mg Id do something like this.

7 10mg

12 10mg

5 10mg

10 10mg

I think if you take all 50mgs at once, youre gonna be rolling around the floor with a back pump.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id prolly run it 30-40mg but thats just me.

split yoru doses up. Idk how many mg / pill but if it was 10mg Id do something like this.

7 10mg

12 10mg

5 10mg

10 10mg

I think if you take all 50mgs at once, youre gonna be rolling around the floor with a back pump.
No man no... I have seen people run Dbol up to 200mg a day believe it or not... This is the most commonly used oral in the history of mankind and has been dosed in all kinds of retarded ways and all kinds of insane durations

And it has commonly been dosed all at once pre-workout to utilize the short halflife

I really think you are fine doing 25mg twice a day, morning and late afternoon, something like that

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
They say Arnold ate them like tic tacs. Who knows how many mgs he ran.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arnold, 80mg, or so his rumored cycle plan says, look it up

Dbols were little 5mg tabs, people did eat them like candy (or tic tacs)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No man no... I have seen people run Dbol up to 200mg a day believe it or not... This is the most commonly used oral in the history of mankind and has been dosed in all kinds of retarded ways and all kinds of insane durations

And it has commonly been dosed all at once pre-workout to utilize the short halflife

I really think you are fine doing 25mg twice a day, morning and late afternoon, something like that
I agree w/ the 200mg thing lol.

I figured split them up to keep constant levels in the blood stream.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know someone who has taken as much as 50 all at once with 75mg of anadrol and didn't have crippling back pumps

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i have 50mg tabs......have taken them all at once hour before work out...no problems

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have 50mg tabs......have taken them all at once hour before work out...no problems
My hamster was looking at was 25mg per day, plus an additional 25mg (preWO) on WO days (4/week) . . something to muse over.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i believe I am going to take 25mg around like 8 or 9am...then another 25mg about 4 or 5pm an hour before I work out. Then on non work out days take 25mg about 11am and then another 25 mg about 9pm.

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
What is you take D-bol plus M1, 4ADD...In the same cycle?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i believe I am going to take 25mg around like 8 or 9am...then another 25mg about 4 or 5pm an hour before I work out. Then on non work out days take 25mg about 11am and then another 25 mg about 9pm.
late night doseing will keep you awake...trust me on that one. My kitty did one of those cycle where she tried to get constant doses every 5 hours. Not only did she see no difference in gains/sides from a twice a day dosing she couldnt sleep with a 10pm dose.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i ran at 30mg a day split into two doses, then went to 40mg a day split into two 20mg doses and that was a great spot for me.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ran 30mg for 6 weeks all dosed an hour and a half before workout and suspended in extra virgin olive oil. Was a lot of fun. If its only active for a limited amount of time, and ur not going to wake up every 5 hours to do it thru the night figured the best time to have it at its most potent times are while working out or while eating to recover, so thats why i chose that, made good gains too, absolutely no bad sides either.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran at 30mg a day split into two doses, then went to 40mg a day split into two 20mg doses and that was a great spot for me.
Agreed. That's a good sweet-spot.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ahahhahahahaha....oh god i love that sh!t!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just that what you take isn't necessarily representative of what most other people take :)