test-s 1g wk 2-3 800mg wk 4 and up, pls answear question

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering what if someone used test-e at 1 gram for fiest few weeks to kick start and then when to a lower dose of 800 would that be good? kinda like jumpstarting test

dont say use orals i know about that part loll just wondering if it good to jumpstart test like that

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
anyone?

YajV24

Banned
Awards
Yes. Its called frontloading. For test, Its usally done with longer esters such as Cyp, Enanthate or even a blend like sust.

Its debatable whether it helps things "kick in" faster because the ester dictates plasma levels. Ive personally used that method several times and im really not convinced that it helps things move along faster. Most gear-monkeys think its a waste. Others swear by it. Try it and see if it works for you.

If you're not a fan of orals, why not just run some Suspension, prop or phenylpropionate concurrent with your enanthate for the first couple of weeks? Or to simplify things, use Sust.

Why are you dead set against Orals? Toxicity issues? Trust me its way overrated.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loll im not i love orals ;) i just dont want ppl to state the obvious but many thanks i just had that thought earlier and was curious about it.