epistane + proviron?

saafanco

Awards
was thinking of adding some proviron to my 6wk cycle

wks 1-6 epi 10/20/30/40/50/50
wks 6-9 proviron 25mg ed
wks 6-10 nolva 40/30/20/20

basically just wondering if the proviron and nolva will go well together for pct?

or should i add the proviron the last few wks while on epistane??

saafanco

Awards
c'mon, no one knows anything?? i know prov is an anti e and so is epi, just wanna know if they interfere with receptors or whatever..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
c'mon, no one knows anything?? i know prov is an anti e and so is epi, just wanna know if they interfere with receptors or whatever..
epi is NOT an anti e, its a designer steroid.

I wouldnt use proviron for this, its commonly used w/ test.

saafanco

Awards
yeah, i had it on hand, so i just thought i'd throw it in to make it worth while...thought maybe it would go well with the nolva, but i dont know **** about all this chem stuff.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lol prolly dont need nolva for this cycle either :p

ALWAYS a good idea to have it on hand, props to that!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i had it on hand, so i just thought i'd throw it in to make it worth while...thought maybe it would go well with the nolva, but i dont know **** about all this chem stuff.
thats great! sounds like it's time for you to get well aquainted with the search feature, that way, you can lean all kinds of sh*t about all this chem stuff. then you'll be in the know.
and not have to ask these kinds of questions!
:gotsearch :cheers:

saafanco

Awards
or maybe this topic isnt covered anywhere else, so that is why the question was asked...thanks for the great advice!!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
why the hell would u ramp ur epi like that... just run it at 40mg or 50mg all the way thru.. and proviron would prob just make ur libido go thru the roof but i suppose u may see some miniscule gains since it is a steroid.. im sure epi will send ur libido thru the roof anyway there really is no need for the prov in this cycle

saafanco

Awards
well for one, running it at 50mg for 6wks would be much harsher on my liver than the way i have it setup, no??

blind12

blind12

Awards
Some get gyno from epi, proviron would help against that.