Cycle dbol whith what?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I have some dbol and wanna cylcle it with something. I was wondering what?
test, deca, tren, equipose????
My buddy ran dbol and test and told me to run that.
I was thinkin dbol and deca but he said i wont be able to get it up on deca?
So i was wondering if anyone had any opinions? Thanks

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Dbol 6weeks 20/30/40/30/20/20
deca 10weeks
nolva 1 week after 40/40/20/20
Hows that look...i heard there are alot of sides taking dbol and test...so maybe deca would be a better choice.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dbol 6weeks 20/30/40/30/20/20
deca 10weeks
nolva 1 week after 40/40/20/20
Hows that look...i heard there are alot of sides taking dbol and test...so maybe deca would be a better choice.
This is the kind of bullsh!t that I see way too much of on this board...

IF your going to cycle anything, which I don't recommend because you obviously have no clue at all what you are doing - run test with it at around 350-400mg per week you won't need more than that to grow and any more and I am sure you will get gyno because I doubt you know what an AI is.

My honest advice. Don't mess with any of it, I can tell by the way your asking your question that you have absolutely no idea how any of these compounds work or what they do in your body. That being known, you have no business dabbling in steroids.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Actually...ive done alot of studdying..its time..im 26 years old weigh 200. Ive trained naturally till 25..went from 135 to 190 from age 18 to 25...Then i did epistane and went to 200...I know what im doing...and my buddy who has competed told me to run dbol for 6 weeks and take test..

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
My post does not look like bull**** to me????????????????

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Actually...ive done alot of studdying..its time..im 26 years old weigh 200. Ive trained naturally till 25..went from 135 to 190 from age 18 to 25...Then i did epistane and went to 200...I know what im doing...and my buddy who has competed told me to run dbol for 6 weeks and take test..
Obviously you don't if you're considering running Deca and Dbol. And that's aside from the nature of your purely noobish questions. Before you even post any threads you should know why running Deca and Dbol is a bad idea. I'm sure you've been lifting a long time but that doesn't mean jack about your AAS knowledge.

But, it's painfully obvious that you're going to run a cycle anyway regardless of your level of research so I'll just tell you that you need to run Testosterone. Stay away from a progesterone like Deca unless you have a specific reason for wanting it to run it over other compounds. Deca will shut you down harder than most other compounds and you can read all day horror stories from noobs like you taking forever to recover and screwing themselves up real nice. On top of that I doubt you'll know what to do or be prepared if one day you're able to squirt milk from your nipples.

Just run Test, Dbol (if you are absolutely set on running it), and an AI (I'm not telling you which one or how much, you can research it yourself) because not only will you bloat like crazy and probably put on some fat thanks to the estrogen, but you're risking gyno big time without it. There isn't much point to adding Dbol unless you want to "jumpstart" a cycle with long ester(s). For example, if you run Test-E it would make sense to take Dbol for the beginning weeks it takes for it to start kicking in. If you run Prop, there really isn't a whole lot Dbol would do for you that a higher dose of Test couldn't - and you won't have to worry about your liver.

Don't bother with people who recommend the "bread and butter" stack for you first cycle or any multi-compound stacks. Since it's your first run you'll grow like crazy on just Test alone and adding other compounds really won't add a ton more in the way of gains, it will just complicate things and increase the potential for side effects. Like I said, you really don't need the Dbol but it sounds like you have it already and are set on eating those pills.

Also, running Test with an AI will probably give you the least amount of sides of any cycle. You should know that already if you think you are anywhere near ready to run a cycle. There is a reason why solo Test 400-500mg/week is the "standard" cycle recommended to beginners.

On top of having very low sides, it is a very simple cycle. If you run hCG the whole time to keep your nuts full sized (google the SWALE hCG protocol), keep your estrogen in check, and run good PCT, you'll likely bounce back extremely fast and have very, very low risk of hurting yourself.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Wk. 1-4
Dbol 40mg ED
Sustanon 250 mg - Su / W
Formex 200mg ED
Support Supps

Wk. 5-14
Sustanon 250 mg - Su / W
hCG 500 iu Tu / F
Support Supps

Wk. 15-16
Sustanon 250 mg - Su / W
Support Supps

Wk. 17-18
Creatine
Sustain Alpha
Post Cycle Support
Lean Xtreme
Formex

Wk. 19-22
Clomid (100/100/50/25)
Creatine
Post cycle support
Lean Xtreme
Sustain Alpha

Wk. 23-25
Creatine
Post-cycle support
sustain alpha
arimidex (1.5/1.0/0.5)
Lean Xtreme

I personally like this cycle. Maybe even with a low dose of deca 2x/wk - like 100mg on M / Th. Sustanon is expensive but offers some benefits over any plain test, because it is a blend of esters.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Are you seriously recommending an 16 week cycle to a beginner and "hey, maybe throw some Deca in there"? And Sust over Test-E?

Go ahead and tell us what the benefits over "plain test" are that justify the typical higher price, I'm excited to learn something new and revolutionary. Also, maybe you can tell us what you mean by "plain test", as I am assuming that you're not talking about suspension.

I'm new here - is advice this bad a common thing? (not referring to you, bLacKjAck)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Are you seriously recommending an 16 week cycle to a beginner and "hey, maybe throw some Deca in there"? And Sust over Test-E?

Go ahead and tell us what the benefits over "plain test" are that justify the typical higher price, I'm excited to learn something new and revolutionary. Also, maybe you can tell us what you mean by "plain test", as I am assuming that you're not talking about suspension.

I'm new here - is advice this bad a common thing? (not referring to you, bLacKjAck)
God bless you bro. Try to temper the sarcasm and roid-rage, alright? You can disagree with me if you want but watch your level of respect. IMHO, running short "practice" cycles to gain experience is foolish. You can do just as much harm and shutdown just as bad with an 12 week cycle as you can with a 16.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That being said - you have a point Lib. The straight answer is that dbol is a kickstart to a cycle employing long esters. Its use should depend on the cycle you set up, you shouldn't set up a cycle around it. The example I gave is one of my favorites (with the Deca added). However, I do concur that no one should experiment with AAS until they've thoroughly researched the function and side effects of all components of the cycle. Regardless of cycle duration or compounds included, there is no "safe" AAS just like there is no safe cigarette. Anyone who uses AAS runs a risk to get a reward and before running said risk the user should think very carefully about whether it is a risk they want to take.

All things aside, lib, you must admit.... that 16 weeker i laid out is pretty sweet, no?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Actually he wrote a pretty good cycle. If you factor in the HCG then you should realize that it's safer w/ shutdown than 12 weeks and no HCG. I also like the personal touch on the PCT, it's really solid. And deca is commonly done on a first cycle, and a low dose like 200mg is a great idea to help out joints, cuz 16 weeks, ur gonna get huge & strong :)

And sus vs. enanthate it's whatever, hardly matters... It's a personal choice, some people say sust works better for them... I got the sust because my source had it cheaper than enanthate :).

Think about it a little before you call it bad advice.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I hardly see why it is necessary to encourage a beginner to take Deca. It's not like he said he's an older guy with messed up joints. Common? Maybe somewhat. But, so are Dbol solo cycles but that doesn't mean they're a good idea. Adding Deca just complicates things and adds more potential risks and side effects. That is entirely unnecessary for a beginner, as I said, a solo Test cycle will do plenty for him, adding Deca isn't worth all the potential baggage. Besides, I doubt it would really add to his gains any significant amount.

Also, I think it's pretty obvious this guy isn't ready to run a cycle but it's just as obvious that is going to regardless, so why not give him a simple, safe cycle that will work great anyway?

True, there is no 100% "safe" cycle. But running a 10 week cycle of Test-E @ 500mg/week, while following Dr. Crisler's hCG protocol, including an AI, and finishing with solid PCT is probably about as safe as you can get and would render HUGE gains for a noob like him (no, I don't think a single Epi cycle will take him out of 'noob' territory). I would be extremely surprised to see someone who is old enough to run a cycle in the first place cause any permanent damage to themselves on with that cycle layout properly executed.

Oh, and Sust is overrated by many, which is why it's almost exclusively ran by noobs. Many of the people who use it could hardly articulate why they chose it over other esters. But that's a whole different thread.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
my cycle
Dbol week1to6 20/30/40/30/20/20
test e week 1to8 300mg
arimidex week 1to8 .5mg
nolva week 9to12 40/40/20/20..no xplode or jet fuel since i already have it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hardly see why it is necessary to encourage a beginner to take Deca. It's not like he said he's an older guy with messed up joints. Common? Maybe somewhat. But, so are Dbol solo cycles but that doesn't mean they're a good idea. Adding Deca just complicates things and adds more potential risks and side effects. That is entirely unnecessary for a beginner, as I said, a solo Test cycle will do plenty for him, adding Deca isn't worth all the potential baggage. Besides, I doubt it would really add to his gains any significant amount.

Also, I think it's pretty obvious this guy isn't ready to run a cycle but it's just as obvious that is going to regardless, so why not give him a simple, safe cycle that will work great anyway?

True, there is no 100% "safe" cycle. But running a 10 week cycle of Test-E @ 500mg/week, while following Dr. Crisler's hCG protocol, including an AI, and finishing with solid PCT is probably about as safe as you can get and would render HUGE gains for a noob like him (no, I don't think a single Epi cycle will take him out of 'noob' territory). I would be extremely surprised to see someone who is old enough to run a cycle in the first place cause any permanent damage to themselves on with that cycle layout properly executed.

Oh, and Sust is overrated by many, which is why it's almost exclusively ran by noobs. Many of the people who use it could hardly articulate why they chose it over other esters. But that's a whole different thread.

Bro you are so opinionated, you know 200mg of deca isn't going to cause sides, risks and baggage... Sides from 200mg of deca are unheard of... It's a good dose to exert some anabolic effect while lubing up joints while providing 0 sides... And it has no place being compared to an oral-only cycle.

And by saying that sust is run almost exclusively by noobs you are basically asserting that enanthate is somehow better, which is isn't, i view them as almost interchangable, i just got sust cuz it was cheaper. So sust, enanthate, cyp, whatever, hardly any difference.

my cycle
Dbol week1to6 20/30/40/30/20/20
test e week 1to8 300mg
arimidex week 1to8 .5mg
nolva week 9to12 40/40/20/20..no xplode or jet fuel since i already have it
You missed some very basic lessons here... you need to allow the enanthate ester to clear before you start PCT hence you would start around week 11 maybe a few days earlier. Dbol for 6 weeks is a lot but it's fine (IMO), but i don't see why you would ramp the dose down, what's the point?
And finally with your test so low, you may not need that much adex

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
My guess is he's ramping the dose down because he figures the Test will slowly be kicking in and he's trying to reverse compensate. I wouldn't bother. I also wouldn't bother ramping up in the beginning. I'd just go full force from day 1 and pull back if necessary because of sides. You're also missing the hCG. A lot of people don't bother with it but you'll be happy when your balls are still the same size going into PCT.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
so what do you think my cycle should be then with 100 10mg dbols and enough test e for 8 weeks at 300mg?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a plan..****s expensive down here...need to save up haha

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
or maybe it can be a mini cycle...so being with what i have what would you do?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
or maybe it can be a mini cycle...so being with what i have what would you do?
I like the idea of short cycles but I wouldn't do a "mini-cycle" with Test-E. If you had Test Prop, maybe. But you'd have to buy that which means you might as well buy another vial of Test-E instead. Just wait, it will be worth it. If you run with what you have now you'll wish you waited. If you're going to do it, do it right. Walk away with nice gains and make it all worth it. No sense in having to deal with all the negatives that come with AAS use unless you're going to get something good out of it. BTW, you're also going to need more Dbol if you want to run 40mg/day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I totally agree with waiting, 300mg isn't much of a cycle IMO, when you can run 500mg for 10 weeks you got yourself a cycle.

with the dbol it's simple, 3 a day for 33 days

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
ok i get for test haha..so no point in pyrmiding dbol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok i get for test haha..so no point in pyrmiding dbol?
Meh. 1000mg of dbol is 1000mg of dbol, you spread it out a bit and the gains won't vary a TON, but myself i don't see the point of pyramiding up and down. Generally after 3-4 weeks the gains slow down as your body acclimates to the compound and that's why doses usually increase. If you increase and then decrease, you won't be gaining a whole lot as you decrease.

30mg for dbol is a nice dose, i'd just run 30mg until you're out. You don't really have enough to give yourself more options... I mean you could do 20/30/30/40... but whatever.

You will really be glad you got more test though, as ~200mg is where you displace your natural test without adding much at all, it's hard to make any gains on it, with 300mg you're not much above that point, displacing natural test but not adding a hell of a lot to it... You want to be ON CYCLE, you should do 500.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the advice..so .5 arimidex ed is still good

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well everyone's biochemistry is different and people have different levels of aromatase enzyme and consequently need different amounts of AI... I get sore nips immediately on test so I need an AI constantly.

What I think you should do with the AI is start at a low point and play with the dose until you find the minimum amount necessary to keep off the estrogen sides. Maybe start at .5mg EOD and see how that works and adjust from there. The less you can get away with the better.

I'm using letro for my AI and it's very strong so i've been measuring it by the drop and taking it everyday so far I'm at 5 drops ED and at this point it's doing its job but i'm prolly gonna need more, esp. since my test hasn't nearly kicked in yet lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with previous posts. Wait until you can do it right. Don't forget about hCG.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some dbol and wanna cylcle it with something. I was wondering what?
test, deca, tren, equipose????
My buddy ran dbol and test and told me to run that.
I was thinkin dbol and deca but he said i wont be able to get it up on deca?
So i was wondering if anyone had any opinions? Thanks
methyl tren.

just kidding. :flowers1:

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run:
Preload 1week cycle support 1 scoop aday
week 1-4
dbol 30/30/30/30
cycle support 2 scoop aday
week 1-10
test enth 500mg(2cc)
week 1-10
arimidex .5
week 12-15
nolva 40/40/20/20

I Dont wanna pin 2x a week
Will 2cc one shot a week be too much for my ass??

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run:
week 1-4
dbol 30/30/30/30
week 1-10
test enth 500mg(2cc)
week 1-10
arimidex .5
week 12-15
nolva 40/40/20/20

I think the "cycle support" stuff is largely overrated but it can't hurt so go ahead and run if it make you feel more comfortable. Test-E @ 500mg is golden. Dbol dose looks good. PCT looks good.

Still missing the hCG. Trust me it's worth it. There is a reason multiple people are telling you to use it in this thread. The stuff is cheap and it will save your nuts (literally). I know you might not care about aesthetics but having full sized testes will aid in a speedy recovery and will increase the safety of the cycle. Just take 250IU every third day. If your nuts still shrink, increase the dose frequency rather than the dose amount but you shouldn't have that problem.

Just pin twice a week it's no big deal. Your levels will be more steady which means less potential sides. Also each shot will hurt less. Pinning 2ml at once can be a lot for a beginner.

week 11 i will lower test to 300 or 200mgs
WTF are you talking about? Run the same amount the whole way through no point in tapering. And what do you mean week 11 if you're running it for 10 weeks? Just inject 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks, and 2 weeks after your last shot start taking your Nolva. It's simple.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
2x on the hCG. Also, you PCT should include a natural test booster - I like sustain alpha but whatever you want to go with is fine. Cortisol control during PCT too - I like lean xtreme. Creatine during PCT is a personal choice, I find it helps in the gym since you aren't on the test anymore. Cycle support and post cycle support are probably overrateed as lib said but if you got the $ why not, right? I personally use both for my cycles.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
O and i have 30cc of test enough for 15weeks, but only gonna do 10 cause 15 might be too long.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
My hook up cant get hcg so im **** outa luck
If you can't get the hCG I wouldn't run the cycle. Getting hCG is pretty straightforward. I have faith in you that you can get it. With it your risks are pretty low. Without pretty high.

bigdipper

Banned
Awards
hello im a begginer w/ steroids. I was wondering what all i should take on a cycle.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hello im a begginer w/ steroids. I was wondering what all i should take on a cycle.
Welcome to the forum. You need to read alot of posts using the search feature regarding beginner cycles and beginner information. There is alot to know. It is all out there but you need to do alot of research and no one can just give you all thei nformation up front. Quoted below is a post I wrote in another thread regarding introduction to the world of AAS.

hey bro - i know the idea of getting through a plateau to the next stage with a pill is a very attractive idea. But before you can move forward you need to do tons of research. You are considering taking something that can f*ck up your endocrine system for life, permanently shutdown your natural test production, give you prostate, liver, kidney cancer, raise your blood pressure, or flat out kill you (EDIT: all give you gyno!). There are alot of posts out there of first time cycles. Use the search feature to read all these so you know what is out there. Here is some info to get you started:

PCT=post cycle therapy - when you take any hormonal supplement your body shuts down its natural production. Post cycle therapy is the dosing of supplements to reboot your body's natural test production.

AAS = anabolic steroids - in most cases this is the term used to describe the blackmarket steroids people get.

PH = prohormone - in most cases this is the term used to describe the legal oral steroids you can get.

HPTA = hyper pituitary testicular axis - the section of the endocrine system responsible for the body's natural test production.

DS = designer steroid - usually an oral that may or may not be legal.

SERM = selective estrogen-receptor modulator - an estrogen receptor antagonist. An antogoist binds to a receptor site but does not activate the receptor. Thus, SERMs will bind to estrogen-receptors and leaving body's estrogen no place to bind rendering it non-effective. SERMs are taken during PCT to block the excess estrogen in the body.

AI = aromtase inhibitor - the testosterone in your body is aromatized to estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors prevent this from happening.

nolva = nolvadex (aka tamoxifen) - a common SERM

clomid - another common SERM

arimidex - a common AI

anything else just ask - happy researching and good luck

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run:
week 1-4
dbol 30/30/30/30
week 1-10
test enth 500mg(2cc)
week 1-10
arimidex .5
week 12-15
nolva 40/40/20/20

This adjusted cycle looks much better. You'll feel AWESOME your first test run, think about running test solo for a first cycle, it's not what I did my first, but if I had it to do over, I would. Then you will know just how your body reacts to the base of future cycles (test) and you can gauge from there how other added steroids (like D-bol) are affecting you.
Also: listen to UnrealMachine, he knows his $hit.:cheers:

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I have the dbol and will be tossin her in full throttle lol..its only 4 weeks of dbol to kick start the test...i have arimidex to sail me through and nolva on hand...but thanks for your opinion but i will be doing dbol and test :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro let us know how it goes. Just a warning I found dbol very wet - alot of water retention, quick strength gains, but itchy nipples. Make sure you control the sides. Have a good cycle.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If you're seriously not going to use hCG (it's easy to find and cheap, no real excuse for not running it), then don't be tempted to do the 15 weeks. Even at 10 weeks without hCG your balls will almost surely shrink. Safety issues aside, having small balls going into PCT potentially means longer/harder recovery period which translates into less gains kept.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
If you're seriously not going to use hCG (it's easy to find and cheap, no real excuse for not running it), then don't be tempted to do the 15 weeks. Even at 10 weeks without hCG your balls will almost surely shrink. Safety issues aside, having small balls going into PCT potentially means longer/harder recovery period which translates into less gains kept.
agreed. run the hCG regardless.