First PH Cycle - Mini or Standard?

LifterBR

Awards
Hi all. It`s my first post, but I`ve been reading a lot on the forum for about 6 months or more. I decided to give a try on epistane (about 3 years lifting, no PH/AS experience, just standard supplements, clean diet most of the time), since it seems to be one of the less harsh PHs out there and doens`t seems to cause gyno problems, at least I`ve not read anything about it.

Anyway, I was thinking about 10 (first 2 days)/20/30/40, but there are a lot of people saying they`re reaching good results with mini cycles like 10/10/10, 20/20, etc...So, what do you guys think would be better for a first cycle? I`m trying to put about 15lb (bulking...not concerned with BF, since all threads about epi I read shows decrease in BF, even if bulking). I`m really interested in the mini cycle, as it sounds it could cause minimal, if any, sides. But I don`t know if it would be good as a first cycle. Maybe the standard ones could be better for a first try?

I`ll be taking AI Cycle Support (is it enough for liver support or should I take anything else?), fish oil, Hawthorn, Whey, glutamine and creatine (not sure yet if will take it on cycle or after). PCT will be ADS`s Post Cycle Therapy and maybe Inhibit-E (not sure, ADS`s product seems to give all I need for PCT). I have a SERM in hands. Should I use it anyway or only if I feel some puffyness, pain, etc..? I mean, A LOT of people says that don`t use a SERM after epi, since it`s basically and anti-estrogen.

Thanks in advance!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
epi is not an "anti-estrogen" ...the compound its derived from is...dont be fooled. while u may not need a SERM post cycle, im going to go ahead and say get one anyway.

dont even waste ur time with 10mg. if ur looking to bulk run 20/30/30/40

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id prolly run it a little higher liek 30 minmum but I agree w/ dont waste your time w/ 10mg and dont use it for PCT

LifterBR

Awards
yeah, I already have a SERM in hands, just in case something goes wrong. And what about the support supplements? Everything fine to go?

I guess I`ll go with the standard cycle. If 20mg goes fine for me I raise it to 30mg on the second, otherwise I`ll 20/20/30/40.

But regarding the mini cycle, would it be worth a try for cutting? I`ll have some pills left after the cycle, so could run a 10/10/10 some months later.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
But regarding the mini cycle, would it be worth a try for cutting? I`ll have some pills left after the cycle, so could run a 10/10/10 some months later.
u could even pulse. 20mg 3x per week

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have you done it? don`t know, heard some people say that liked the pulsing protocol, but the most says they didn`t like it.
IMO with epi, 10mg 7 days a week would be about the same as 20mg 3x week. epi never gave me a pre-workout boost like superdrol does and epi also takes a while longer to kick in.

run it either way but id bet ud get the same results

LifterBR

Awards
IMO with epi, 10mg 7 days a week would be about the same as 20mg 3x week. epi never gave me a pre-workout boost like superdrol does and epi also takes a while longer to kick in.

run it either way but id bet ud get the same results

In this case I would compare pulse with 20/20/30/40, since I`m almost decided about letting the mini cycle for later.

LifterBR

Awards
Btw, everyone agree about choosing epi for the first PH cycle? Some told me H-drol could be very sweet also and put more pounds of muscle, but as far as I read it has a bigger chance to cause gyno.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Epi or H drol or both good choices if your trying this route out as a first time. I personally had more strength gains on h drol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Epi or H drol or both good choices if your trying this route out as a first time. I personally had more strength gains on h drol.
I agree, either is nice for a first run.

epi kicked in for me in like 3 days, halor took about 2.5weeks. Weight and strength gain on both were about even. Epi is slow and gradual and halo kicks in and its full throttle from there to pct.

as far as a chance of gyno, no one realy gets gyno from a well plannect pct, and having a serm on hand!:cheers:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man just go with the "standard" run for your first PH to keep it simple. Like everyone else here said you will probably get the same results anyway. You will get great results no matter what if you run a PH/DS with a solid diet and workout. So just don't make it to complicated and don't overthink it for the first run IMO :D. You don't NEED a SERM for the PCT but IMO a SERM is a good idea no matter what you run. It is better to be safe than sorry and you stand the chance of keeping more gains if you run a SERM. Also, on the support supps I wouldn't think that you need more hawthorn berry with the cycle support but if you want to you can take it. But it looks like you have everything in order for the most part. Goodluck man.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Anything else that I should add to my PCT?
My typical ph pct was

sns inhibit e 3/2/2/1
cel's pct assist 4/4/4/4
lean fx 0/0/4/4/4/4

nolva or letro on hand as well:cheers: