PH for endurance training

cirroc

Awards
Are there any PH's that produce effects analogous to winny or other stamina/endurance building products?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
not that I know of, only stuff I've heard of endurance athletes using is low dose test and perhaps deca. PHs make my endurance worse. maybe someone else here knows more.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I had pretty good endurance while on Havoc. probably a little better than usual but nothing astronomical.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bold is good for endurance, or so I hear

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
endurance for running or for lifting weights without stopping? Cuz obviously I get a huge endurance boost when lifting on steroids but in terms of cardio i don't notice much difference... If there's any intensity like a sprint they will help, if it's endurance as in distance running, well the stuff i've tried hasn't helped me there.

Should search for this, because if you're talking about something like Track, then I've seen about a dozen threads here asking the same thing... Yeah BOLD might work, buy a lot of bottles... And yes there's something similar to winstrol, it's called prostanozol, there's still clones around, look at what CEL has got... It needs to be dosed very high though, it's way weaker than winstrol mg/mg.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Just for endurance most ph's will lower it. On p-plex i felt like i was carrying a fat guy on my back. Like they said before, try out the bold ph. I was using eq-plex from CEL and my endurance got a little boost. The hunger is unreal on this stuff too. I would eat so much it hurt but i could never kill the hungry feeling. I was only at 400mg/day. I hear the magic happens at around 800mg

cirroc

Awards
endurance for running or for lifting weights without stopping? Cuz obviously I get a huge endurance boost when lifting on steroids but in terms of cardio i don't notice much difference... If there's any intensity like a sprint they will help, if it's endurance as in distance running, well the stuff i've tried hasn't helped me there.

Should search for this, because if you're talking about something like Track, then I've seen about a dozen threads here asking the same thing... Yeah BOLD might work, buy a lot of bottles... And yes there's something similar to winstrol, it's called prostanozol, there's still clones around, look at what CEL has got... It needs to be dosed very high though, it's way weaker than winstrol mg/mg.
i wouldn't say track, more like distance running or triathlons. winny helps quite well in that area but if a ph needs too high dose to make it cost ineffective then i imagine i wont bother. i'll have a look at the prostanozol.

maybe a stack of that and the BOLD? not sure if those have any synergy.

dpfisher

EQ-plex has definitely given me pretty crazy endurance when it comes to lifting weights nonstop, I've always had good endurance for cardio so I can't comment on that besides that I still f*cking hate doing cardio as much as ever.