Found out my cousin is taking M-Drol..

nikeair91

He found out what it was over on bb.com, and saw some kid was about to take it, told him about all the adverse side-effects and the kid just gave it to him...

So he's been taking 2 caps a day since week 1, and he's almost done with week 2 (He weighs under 150 lbs.) . Also he's been drinking while on cycle and i'm concerned about his liver, he says he is taking milk thistle but still superdrol is still rough am i right? Also, he doesn't have nolva on hand.

Thanks,

Cliffs:
19 y/o UNEDUCATED cousin taking m-drol
2 caps a day, every day
Drinking alcohol
No Nolva/Chlomid

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Christ... Sounds like you already know what you need to do though, which is tell him to get off it on on a SERM PCT. Or if he refuses to get off then at least have him stop drinking, take proper cycle support, keep the cycle to three weeks, and have a proper PCT(read: SERM).

projecthatch9

Awards
Holy jesus. Drinking and on mdrol? That's beyond not good. Get him some clomid asap and try to save his liver/testes. Keep running support supps

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Not so good. You need to convince him--if possible--what a TERRIBLE idea this is. Yes, M-Drol is very liver toxic! My God, there's credible reports of liver damage from just M-Drol, without throwing alcohol into the mix. At least he's been taking Milk Thistle, although this is no miracle, no assurance that nothing can happen to his liver.

IF you can stop him after only 2 weeks it's possible that he'll recover his HPTA naturally--which should not be shut down that hard after only this time; however, I WOULD NOT gamble on this! There is also the possibility of rebound gyno (which I won't go into). So, I would get some Clomid asap--even though I hate to suggest such a course of action for a 19 y.o. The other alternative is to use OTC: Formex or Liquid Sustain Alpha, combined with Toco-8. Keep in mind however, that Formex is a potent steroidal AI (even though it's available OTC).

Good Luck!

Crowbar

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know what you need to do dude. Tell him to STOP before he damages himself for the rest of his life. And 2 weeks of sdrol can completely shut some people down as it is favorably the most potent PH/DS on the market. If you are helping him then tell him to go to a research chemical site and order nolva and clomid for PCT and study the sh** out of the PCT section. This is not good. Just make sure that he understands that he is headed straight down the path of the kids we are seeing on the news here recently that have enlarged breast tissue (have to have surgery to remove) and their hormones and lipid profiles are so screwed up that even the docs aren't sure what to do. Can you say testicular cancer? You know what to do bro.