CEL M-drol clone

Rommel65

Awards
This is a superdrol clone right?

Is the CEL product any good? I have heard so many mixed reviews about this. I also found a place to buy it for $21.00 for 90, 10 mg caps. If this is the real thing, I'm gonna stock up before the DEA bans it. So is this product legit?

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
M-drol is legit. If you check around there are lots of logs about peoples gains from this product. I will be starting a cycle myself in Jan/Feb time frame. Shutdown on it is going to be harder but normally people are running 10/20/20 cycles. Some throw in a 30. Good stuff from what I have read.

Chucke

Awards
Yup. CEL's M-drol is the real deal and that's a few dollars less than what I paid for my last bottle.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
dude in my oppinion CEL is top of the line.Yes there has been some controversy with a bad batch that a trustworthy member ran that came out bunk that is getting looked in to, but that was the only time I've ever seen something wrong with it. It doesn't get much more legit than CEL dude.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
dude in my oppinion CEL is top of the line.Yes there has been some controversy with a bad batch that a trustworthy member ran that came out bunk that is getting looked in to, but that was the only time I've ever seen something wrong with it. It doesn't get much more legit than CEL dude.
^AMEN! x2

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
how the hell do you not know what m-drol is?

Rommel65

Awards
Not at all

He might be new to the PH world?
I was around for the other stuff as well, remember the good days of 1ad? I have just been reading ALOT of blogs, and there are quite a few people writing about bad batches. There are more people giving alot of bad reviews on other sites, just trying not to get scammed bro.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
You can go for the CEL M-drol, or another popular clone is I-force methadrol.

shiftless

Awards
I-Force Methadrol has been discontinued so good luck finding it. I can vouch for it though, that's also a good clone. Haven't tried M-Drol.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of the DEA whats the latest on possible bands? What compounds are most likely to get the axe? How likely is it really? etc...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm running M-drol & Epi bridge now. CEL's products are legit, one of the nest as far as I am concerned. I have stocked up and will be good at least for the nest two years!

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
either gonna order i force methadrol or mdrol.. so many threads on bad mdrol and no gains. anyone ordered recently and got a good batch? tfsupplements is where i was gonna get the mdrol/pplex stack and bridge them. now not sure if i wanna go with methadrol over mdrol.. any advice/opinions on this?
just get the cheaper one, i'm running m-drol in 2 weeks. but it doesn't matter either way..

m-drol/pplex sounds like i'd rather inject suttin in my ass.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
either gonna order i force methadrol or mdrol.. so many threads on bad mdrol and no gains. anyone ordered recently and got a good batch? tfsupplements is where i was gonna get the mdrol/pplex stack and bridge them. now not sure if i wanna go with methadrol over mdrol.. any advice/opinions on this?
I have the newer m-drol batch and yes it is working! Dont ever bash CEL :p...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
wasnt bashing cel bro.. never used there products and theres such mixed reviews. just wanna make sure its a legit clone. thanks for the advice guys.. ive used sd a few times and great results! wana take it up a notch, what ya guys think on mdrol/epi or mdrol/pplex bridge?
m-drol/epi def.