Stomach Fat on PH

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

Stomach Fat on PH

I've been bulking for 3 months now. It's going awesome. Super clean and about 350-400 grms of protein ed. My strength has went through the roof and so has my size. Arms went from 17.5 to 20, chest from 48 to 55. However, It looks like I've been drinking a Keg of beer a day. I don't want to stop yet because the gains have been astronomical. I was already pretty big at 6'5 265, and now I am pretty much a monster at 305. I'm repping 315 on flat bench easy and feel like freakin' superman, but I hate havin' a gut like a gorilla. I don't do any cardio right now. Cardio really leans me out, and I don't want to lose the strength. Also, I started using Trenadrol about a week ago. I've never done a real cycle, but I'm looking to sometime soon. So the question is, how can I quit looking preggers. Thanks guys.

To survive, is to suffer. To live, is to find meaning in the suffering.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.36%

What are your average calories a day?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

4000 - 4500
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.36%

Maybe throw in some light cardio 2-3 times a week. I usually use the eliptical for about 10-15 minutes or bike. That helped me keep the weight regulated and the BF down. I also upped the intensity in my workouts too. By this I mean taking less time between sets. Then again it might be tough to get rid of the gut if you are just bulking. What is your BF%?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

18%
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

I don't know if it is possible to train with more intensity. My heart rate is usually at about 150 for almost the entire time. I don't do a set then chat with my friends about how big I am getting. Alone, hardcore, balls to the walls, 3 on 1 off ( days ) fo about 90 min a workout.

To survive, is to suffer. To live, is to find meaning in the suffering.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.37%

That doesn't sound like alot of calories for such a huge person bulking... But you will either have to do some cardio and live with a bit slower gains, or learn to live with the gut until you can do a cut. Either way it is impossible not to gain fat during a bulk sooo, meh.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i want to start off by saying, im not saying you aren't a big dude.

i dont know you, and have never seen you.

how long have you been training for steady?

but im 5'9 and 180. my arms are the size yours were when you started. and you were 6'5" and 265.
    also, chest started @ 48". not much bigger than mine now.

of course your measurements are huge now.

maybe your starting measurements were wrong. idk.

but anways, a big ass dude like you needs more than 4500kcals each day. that is maintenance for a guy your size. you need to double it.

but if you say you have a gut, maybe then bulking isn't the right time. you have to diet and loose the gut first, then bulk using clean cals.

if you diet and train right, your stats should stay close, (arms, chest, bench, etc) but you should drop the gut and cut up.

but all of this is really hard to say since I dont personally know you, nor have i seen you.

but I will tell you for sure to not use the trenadrol. research it some more, and find out how to run a propper post cycle therapy.

keep going all natural for a while. you seem to be having good results that way, so no need to stop. proper diet and training to get rid of the gut. and maybe a cortisol blocker like reduce xt.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

can't bulk and cut at the same time bro, gotta pick one, you'll get the strenght back when you cut and look/feel 10000000% better
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.56%

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    can't bulk and cut at the same time bro, gotta pick one, you'll get the strenght back when you cut and look/feel 10000000% better

i agree x 2. for me personally i think it depends mostly on your body type man. for example, Some people are carb sensitive and some arent. im an Endomorph strait up, lol, its so easy for me to get a gut its not even funny. yet i have freinds that have 6 packs year around, eat everything and anything they want and keep it. I think if you know your body has special needs then you need to adjust your calorie intake and cardio around that. but i mean you can only do so much and dont feel bad, ha google off season bodybuilders, its prity funny.

Bulky and strong /or/ cut and weak
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i want to start off by saying, im not saying you aren't a big dude.

i dont know you, and have never seen you.

how long have you been training for steady?

but im 5'9 and 180. my arms are the size yours were when you started. and you were 6'5" and 265.
    also, chest started @ 48". not much bigger than mine now.

of course your measurements are huge now.

maybe your starting measurements were wrong. idk.

but anways, a big ass dude like you needs more than 4500kcals each day. that is maintenance for a guy your size. you need to double it.

but if you say you have a gut, maybe then bulking isn't the right time. you have to diet and loose the gut first, then bulk using clean cals.

if you diet and train right, your stats should stay close, (arms, chest, bench, etc) but you should drop the gut and cut up.

but all of this is really hard to say since I dont personally know you, nor have i seen you.

but I will tell you for sure to not use the trenadrol. research it some more, and find out how to run a propper post cycle therapy.

keep going all natural for a while. you seem to be having good results that way, so no need to stop. proper diet and training to get rid of the gut. and maybe a cortisol blocker like reduce xt.
    Hey thanks for the advice. I'll try to put up some pics soon, just feel like a douch asking someone to take my pic at the gym. However, my diet is really clean and I never really counted it out. After doing some math, I'm pretty sure its between 6500 and 7000. Never really thought about it much. I carry protein shakes, chicken, fish, steak and rice just about everywhere I go. Never really thought about counting the cals. just trying to stay full. I've been training for most of my life but got super serious about size and strength about 3 months ago. Before that I was still lifting 3 on 1 off, but just kinda going through the motions - ya know? I was on a full Div 1 scholarship and was just kinda happy with what I already had. But, I wanted to see if I could get ALOT bigger and stronger, and I have. Just want to lose the gut. The gains I have gotten are amazing. Yesterday, I got incline dumbells 150s for a set of 10. I train like a madman and love it, really want the cut at my size though. Sorry if it seemed like I was bragging or something about my stats, but I was wrong about arms - at full pump at the gym- they are 22.

Similar Forum Threads

1. stomach fat!
    By maddog28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:23 AM
  2. Stomach Fat
    By TipTopShape in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:58 AM
  3. Bad stomach flu
    By cgoode in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4