IDS Ripped Tabs Recall

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
saw this on another forum...

We have been informed that the main factor in the raid on IDS related to Ripped Tabs (both box and bottle versions). The most credible information we have been able to find indicates that the product contains a designer steroid which is not listed in the ingredients. Undisclosed ingredients are not identified in normal product lab analysis. Products are tested to determine the content of stated ingredients to assure quality. Testing for unknown ingredients is both expensive and time consuming. For this reason the allegations are plausible.

The latest word we have received indicates a Mandatory Recall is pending and could be executed at any time. When the recall is issued, anyone who has these products in stock will be required to return them to IDS.

benjiXXL

Awards
Weren't both versions discontinued a long time ago?! I know the NOT-'TR' version with the stanzolol from ~2007 was halted, and tried my hardest to find the 'TR' version no more than a month back.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Weren't both versions discontinued a long time ago?! I know the NOT-'TR' version with the stanzolol from ~2007 was halted, and tried my hardest to find the 'TR' version no more than a month back.
you're not looking very hard

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ditto.
I have to wonder about people who say "i've search everywhere online, and cant find them". really, you are going to say that. how long did you spend searching? 10minutes?

this is the world wide web. if you look long enough, you can find, and buy anything you want. anything.

lmao @ "anyone who has these in stock will be required to return them" ha ha, yea.

im sure they are talking about businesses, but still, thats funny.