Looking to make epi, superdrol and phera powders into oral solution
- 10-29-2009, 02:10 PM
- 10-29-2009, 03:25 PM
- 10-29-2009, 11:35 PM
No one has experience in turning powders into suspensions?
10-29-2009, 11:40 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
A suspension is easy as hell: 99 mL of EVOO and 1g of powder. 1cc=10mg of active.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-29-2009, 11:43 PM
10-29-2009, 11:58 PM
10-30-2009, 12:06 AM
10-30-2009, 06:41 AM
everclear works as well, they may dissolve in evervlear, depending on the concentration, I think maybe 10 mgs/ml would dissolve. You can also purchase other things to help in the solution, peg, etc. But for a suspension evoo, and even if some settles using straight everclear, just shake vigorously before each dosing.
10-30-2009, 09:35 PM
u can suspend it in peg300... or peg300 and everclear
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpedUpBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:55 PM
- By Aeternitatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:22 AM
- By RobInKuwait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2004, 06:56 AM
- By spitboy2000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:02 AM
- By Paco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-04-2004, 04:33 PM