1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up natty T-booster vs PH

Hey guys I am planning on a good bulk after Jan 1. I am currently cutting in hopes of taking advantage of the rebound effect. Had initially thought about some CEL pplex. Now I am rethinking the PH just yet. I know the gains you get on cycle can diminish if you don't PCT correctly. I haven't taken any natty T boosters and nothing anabolic since 2003. My question is would bulking on a natty product produce more permanent gains vs the temp gains on a PH? I know you can run natty products a lot longer so I was thinking running a T booster for my entire bulk phase, at least until april or may. Then use a PH for summer cut, Hdrol or something appropriate.

I'm not looking for something crazy other than increasing strength and adding lean mass, none of this 20lbs in 6 weeks stuff. I would rather add 20lbs in 4 months instead.

Currently 32y/o. 5'7", 172lbs and 12% according to 3pt pinch caliper test 2 days ago. My goal is to get to around 8% before beginning bulk phase. Current supps are ECA, Anabolic Pump, Lean Extreme Xtend and vasocharge.

I also am training DC on lower calories and will be DC'ng during bulk. Curious to see what that program can do on a calorie surplus.

Thanks for the responses!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.73%

if you can wait 4 months for 20 pounds like u said, then by all means use the natty T booster and eat like a hog.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%

agreed^^
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well eating is no problem. Do you think getting a natty t booster now to finish off the cut would help? I am to the point where I just started a new blast last week, so my new exercises are baselining this week. I know the weights should go up as the blast progresses. Do you think a T-booster would make that dramatic of a change in overall composition while cutting vs. just keeping on what I am doing? BTW, I am doing a CKD. My typical low cal days are right at 2000, most often end up closer to 2300 or so, and when I get a binge craving like the other night, who knows. I polished off about 6 oz of almonds after I pretty much ate my days requirements. Kind of sucked, but the extra fiber shure helped the next morning. Carb days are who knows what. I have decided to cut the carb days back to once very 2 weeks, and just have higher cal days mixed in keeping with typical keto type foods.

I guess my overall goal realistically would be to lean up, I am thinking 8% should put me at about 165, a, nd then lean bulk from there. I would love to be sitting at about 190 as lean as I am right now, abs coming in, and ending my next cut at 175 or higher as my base.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Well eating is no problem. Do you think getting a natty t booster now to finish off the cut would help? I am to the point where I just started a new blast last week, so my new exercises are baselining this week. I know the weights should go up as the blast progresses. Do you think a T-booster would make that dramatic of a change in overall composition while cutting vs. just keeping on what I am doing? BTW, I am doing a CKD. My typical low cal days are right at 2000, most often end up closer to 2300 or so, and when I get a binge craving like the other night, who knows. I polished off about 6 oz of almonds after I pretty much ate my days requirements. Kind of sucked, but the extra fiber shure helped the next morning. Carb days are who knows what. I have decided to cut the carb days back to once very 2 weeks, and just have higher cal days mixed in keeping with typical keto type foods.

I guess my overall goal realistically would be to lean up, I am thinking 8% should put me at about 165, a, nd then lean bulk from there. I would love to be sitting at about 190 as lean as I am right now, abs coming in, and ending my next cut at 175 or higher as my base.
    If you feel comfortable with PH/DS then it will definitely help if you feel you know enough about them to run one. However, with that being said a natty test booster at your age (not saying you are old at all bro! ) would be very beneficial and much more healthy than a PH/DS. You should check out some good natty test booster stacks such as Anabolic Innovations's stack on NutraPlanet right now that has a test booster (testopro), a free test amplifier (stoked) and a nutrient repartitioner (Glycobol). They have a really good deal on it right now as well so if you want to go natty that would be a great route to go. I have also heard good things about the X-factor/Activate Xtreme stack and the MassFX/Hyperdrol X2 stack. The Get Diesel products are always solid as well. Goodluck bro
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I agree a natty test booster with eating a ton and clean you should get good results.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    If you feel comfortable with PH/DS then it will definitely help if you feel you know enough about them to run one. However, with that being said a natty test booster at your age (not saying you are old at all bro! ) would be very beneficial and much more healthy than a PH/DS. You should check out some good natty test booster stacks such as Anabolic Innovations's stack on NutraPlanet right now that has a test booster (testopro), a free test amplifier (stoked) and a nutrient repartitioner (Glycobol). They have a really good deal on it right now as well so if you want to go natty that would be a great route to go. I have also heard good things about the X-factor/Activate Xtreme stack and the MassFX/Hyperdrol X2 stack. The Get Diesel products are always solid as well. Goodluck bro
    OH YEAH, Swole stack.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for the input guys!
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    OH YEAH, Swole stack.
    Damn why did I not think of that one LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:38 PM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  3. Natty T-booster