Help Me Pick My Next Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Help Me Pick My Next Cycle

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Help Me Pick My Next Cycle

So far i've only done one cycle, and that was epi ran at 30/30/40/40/50/60. I saw no serious side effects....slight headaches and some joint issues from my strength exploding (i was taking MSM, glucosamine, and hyaluronic acid).

Here's what I have on hand:

2 Bottles APS Finavol (Tren)
    2 Bottles Epi
    2 Bottles The One
    1 Bottle M-Drol
    1 Bottle P-Plex
    Might pick up a bottle or two of hdrol just to have lying around

What do you guys think? I was thinking about doing a solo run of Tren or running The One next. Eventually i'd like to do an Epi/Tren combo since I hear that's a pretty wicked stack.

All opinions are welcomed.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Bump
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Take the superdrol, add in 300-500mg/wk test, throw the rest in the garbage
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Take the superdrol, add in 300-500mg/wk test, throw the rest in the garbage
    haha thanks. I'm not a big fan of injections, so i'd have to pass on the test!
    Not that i'm afraid of needles, i'd just rather stick to orals.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

what are your goals?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    what are your goals?
    Right now i'm focusing on gaining - i'm an endomorph and i finally realized that as an endomorph i need to put on some more size before making an effort to lean up. My body just likes to stall once I get down to a certain bf%. I'd like to add 10-20 lbs - right now i'm currently 220 and would guess that i'm sitting around 15-17%. I want to make lean gains and keep my bf% where it is currently. Diet and training is solid I do cardio 4x week in the AM fasted - don't hate on the cardio if I don't do it i'll get fat as F*uck.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Right now i'm focusing on gaining - i'm an endomorph and i finally realized that as an endomorph i need to put on some more size before making an effort to lean up. My body just likes to stall once I get down to a certain bf%. I'd like to add 10-20 lbs - right now i'm currently 220 and would guess that i'm sitting around 15-17%. I want to make lean gains and keep my bf% where it is currently. Diet and training is solid I do cardio 4x week in the AM fasted - don't hate on the cardio if I don't do it i'll get fat as F*uck.
    If you are trying to add size I would go with the P-plex seeing as you have only done one cycle and p-plex is some POTENT stuff . And for my next cycle after that I would get into the sdrol (m-drol). And don't worry about the cardio man. I'm a meso-endo and I have to do the same d*** thing! 6-7 days of low intensity cardio while bulking LOL. If you need any more help let me know. Pretty nice stash you got goin
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    If you are trying to add size I would go with the P-plex seeing as you have only done one cycle and p-plex is some POTENT stuff . And for my next cycle after that I would get into the sdrol (m-drol). And don't worry about the cardio man. I'm a meso-endo and I have to do the same d*** thing! 6-7 days of low intensity cardio while bulking LOL. If you need any more help let me know. Pretty nice stash you got goin
    thanks brother. I was thinking about picking up another bottle of SD and p-plex, i found them for about 50 bucks as a combo deal. I'd like to do a SD/PP bridge at some point, that would be wild. I think i've got enough to last me for a few years if i take the appropriate time in between cycles.

And with the cardio, i used to do 6-7 days of that $hit too. But i got tired of doing it every day so i turned it down to 4 days and just upped my intensity. Since then i've noticed better performance with the weights, it's been easier to rep out with the heavier iron.

But anyways, keep those opinions coming!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I really liked Pheraplex man, for lean gains with less sides its great stuff. Mdrol blows you the **** up but then you lose half of it in PCT so it's depressing and hard on your body, plus the sides are worse. a Pheraplex cycle at 10/10/20/20/20 or 10/10/20/20 is a great thing!

I had test and some other stuff going on in my body but I dropped 2 points of bodyfat probably and gained 9lbs on my cycle. so pretty close to what you are looking for. I"m a VERY hard gainer also.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I really liked Pheraplex man, for lean gains with less sides its great stuff. Mdrol blows you the **** up but then you lose half of it in PCT so it's depressing and hard on your body, plus the sides are worse. a Pheraplex cycle at 10/10/20/20/20 or 10/10/20/20 is a great thing!

I had test and some other stuff going on in my body but I dropped 2 points of bodyfat probably and gained 9lbs on my cycle. so pretty close to what you are looking for. I"m a VERY hard gainer also.
    Nice man, glad to hear that worked out well for you. I have the ability to pack on size, it's just a B*itch for me to keep fat off and to get it off.

*Edit* Maybe that's why SD/PP bridges work so well - 3 wks of SD followed by 4 wks of PP to help maintain the gains from SD.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Go with the Phera for straight up size man. Personally I would run it 10/20/30/30 or 20/20/30/30 or even 20/30/30/30. The sweet spot for most people is 20-30mgs. I would work my way up to 30mgs and if it is too much then you can always drop back down, but I don't think it will be too much personally. You could also add in a 5th week of 20 or 30mgs if your body feels good at the end of the 4th week. Goodluck man.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Thanks all for the advice, looks like i'm heading the route of p-plex unless someone has a better argument!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks all for the advice, looks like i'm heading the route of p-plex unless someone has a better argument!
    Dude Phera is slightly behind sdrol gains wise man and is better than sdrol for some people. And gives most people a great euphoric feeling. It's anabolic steroids bro.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Dude Phera is slightly behind sdrol gains wise man and is better than sdrol for some people. And gives most people a great euphoric feeling. It's anabolic steroids bro.
    Yeahhhhhh buddddyyyyy, lightttt weight babyyyyy
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Phera Owns All other DS's Imo. . . Strength, Size, Vascularity, Major Hardening, High Libido, Easy on the Joints, Feel great ( No Lethargic feeling). Beats everything else as far as the whole package goes. Just do a slow taper up to the correct dose I used 10/15/20/25/30 with great Results. I have 10 and 15mg caps
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

if you're an endo then you can bulk much further naturally, just use cardio as a variable to lock BF in place and bulk... then you do 1 cut with anabolics and something like T3 or clen depending on what the cycle is and you can be >200 pounds and close to 10%.

I was in a similar situation and i did a phera cycle when my BF was high, i made the mistake of keeping myself on a bulking diet with high carbs, and I think i got even fatter, when i was done i thought i looked like crap and started a cut during PCT, not smart but I didn't care because i was tired of looking like sh1t. After dropping 10 lbs naturally i started to cut with anabolics and i dropped down to 12% bodyfat and for the first time in my BBing life I looked good.

I think my point is, as an endo, you can benefit greatly from using anabolics in your cutting cycles, as you should already gain LBM very easily -- it's just that it comes with fat gains -- i have that problem as well, and anabolics don't really "keep fat off" very well for me, not if there's carbs in my diet anyway... I feel like on SD and PP if my carbs are high i'll get fatter faster due to insane retention of everything i consume.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Unreal has a good point, it's all about finding what works best for you, i've never had problems being lean just putting on muscle really. so maybe its different for me, i also feel that using lower doses of orals for longer works best, you are a bigger dude than me but I just did a cycle of phera that went up to 30mg and the next one I do will not go that high, my kidneys, liver and lower back started to ache a little at the end and i pulled the plug.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    if you're an endo then you can bulk much further naturally, just use cardio as a variable to lock BF in place and bulk... then you do 1 cut with anabolics and something like T3 or clen depending on what the cycle is and you can be >200 pounds and close to 10%.

I was in a similar situation and i did a phera cycle when my BF was high, i made the mistake of keeping myself on a bulking diet with high carbs, and I think i got even fatter, when i was done i thought i looked like crap and started a cut during PCT, not smart but I didn't care because i was tired of looking like sh1t. After dropping 10 lbs naturally i started to cut with anabolics and i dropped down to 12% bodyfat and for the first time in my BBing life I looked good.

I think my point is, as an endo, you can benefit greatly from using anabolics in your cutting cycles, as you should already gain LBM very easily -- it's just that it comes with fat gains -- i have that problem as well, and anabolics don't really "keep fat off" very well for me, not if there's carbs in my diet anyway... I feel like on SD and PP if my carbs are high i'll get fatter faster due to insane retention of everything i consume.
    Thanks for dropping in Unreal. Your advice is highly valued as I was hoping you'd hop in on this thread.

Like I said earlier, i've been doing 30 mins of cardio 4x a week and a sports conditioning class at golds to lock my bf into place. So far it seems to be working well. Last year when I bulked naturally, I got fat as $hit. I was eating about 4-5k cals and doing no cardio. Learned from that mistake! Now i'm the same weight I was last year (220), but a little leaner. Leaner enough for people to say..."Man last year you were kinda fat, but you're not fat anymore and you're looking bigger". I however still see myself as fat...blasted gut and love handles!

I'll keep your advice in mind for the future as I definitely want to try using some anabolics during my next cutting cycle. However for the time being I want to continue to bulk, and will probably continue to bulk until may/june/july of next year. I'm planning on doing my next cycle in Jan. So i'm going to bulk naturally until mid jan, do a cycle (still leaning toward PP), take time off (from AAS), and then start my next cycle 4-6 weeks into my next cut.

That all being said, I want to add 10-20 lbs before cutting. I was eating around 100-200g carbs a day on my epi cycle and didn't see much rebound or retention.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Unreal has a good point, it's all about finding what works best for you, i've never had problems being lean just putting on muscle really. so maybe its different for me, i also feel that using lower doses of orals for longer works best, you are a bigger dude than me but I just did a cycle of phera that went up to 30mg and the next one I do will not go that high, my kidneys, liver and lower back started to ache a little at the end and i pulled the plug.
    Yeah I was thinking 10/20/20-30/30-40 depending on how well I handle the compound and things are progressing.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PPLex hands down, all out mass.

PPlex seems to be carb and sodbium sensitive so make sure your diet is clean.
    30-40mg 4-5weeks should be plenty for yourself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    PPLex hands down, all out mass.

PPlex seems to be carb and sodbium sensitive so make sure your diet is clean.
    30-40mg 4-5weeks should be plenty for yourself
    Monday thru friday I eat the exact same things at the exact same times - my diet is pretty clean thoughout the week. On the weekends I eat whatever I want whenever I want just to break things up.

In other words the closest thing I eat to a dirty carb during the week is kashi cereal - all my carb sources are oats, sweet potatoes, double fiber whole wheat bread, and veggies - with the exception of PWO which is usually a dextrose based shake and an apple.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Monday thru friday I eat the exact same things at the exact same times - my diet is pretty clean thoughout the week. On the weekends I eat whatever I want whenever I want just to break things up.

In other words the closest thing I eat to a dirty carb during the week is kashi cereal - all my carb sources are oats, sweet potatoes, double fiber whole wheat bread, and veggies - with the exception of PWO which is usually a dextrose based shake and an apple.
    Sounds good so far. My only adivce/concern would be to takes some measurments /pics EVERY week. It'll give you something to go by, and if needed, you could adjust your diet for the 4-6 weeks youre running this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Sounds good so far. My only adivce/concern would be to takes some measurments /pics EVERY week. It'll give you something to go by, and if needed, you could adjust your diet for the 4-6 weeks youre running this
    Yea i'm too lazy to measure, i just go by the look in the mirror so i'll prolly snap a pic @ day 1 and then once every following week
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Yea i'm too lazy to measure, i just go by the look in the mirror so i'll prolly snap a pic @ day 1 and then once every following week
    Measuring would be a good idea as well just because it gives you a solid idea of how much you are growing but a pic every week will work too. Goodluck man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help pick my next cycle
    By Prometherion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 07:39 PM
  2. THREE CYCLE CHOICES WITH PCT, PICK ONE!
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:04 AM
  3. Pick my next cycle for me!
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
  4. Help me pick my first cycle
    By nas7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 11:25 PM