First Cycle, Final questions before i start

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

First Cycle, Final questions before i start

Ok so im 26, been lifting for 3 years and just caught wind of the new PH ban so i ordered 3 bottles of p-mag, p-plex, and h-drol by CEL. This is my first cycle ever, right now im taking LG sciences trifectia stack, which from what i hear doesnt really count as a PH. I have acquired some tamoxifen for a SERM PCT, other than tamoxifen would the CEL Cycle Assist (start 14 days prior to PH), and CEL Post Cycle Therapy combined with the tamoxifen i already have (30,20,10) be enough for an H-Drol cycle (50/50/75/75/75). Anything else u recommend? i mean i read 6-oxo but its very expensive and hard to find.

I hear some people say u dont need a SERM for h-drol but i wanna play it safe. Ive done a good bit of research and reading, just trying to make sure im doing everything perfectly to minimize gyno and other bad possibilities. Thanks guys!

Oh and would it be ok to bridge the H-drol cycle into the Trifectia stack im already taking (Methyl-1D, Methyl Masterdrol) or should i finish this stack then start H-Drol?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

cycle looks good.. if you are not prone to gyno you may want to run an over the counter PCT and save the tamox for another cycle. Completely up to you. Other than that it seems you have everything in place (i am assuming you are running your staples alongside what you listed)

Good luck!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

k thanks man. If someone could answer the other part to my question, as far as me being on the LG Sciences Trifectia stack, its Methyl-1D and Masterdrol, is it ok to start my H-drol cycle before i finish this stuff? i mean from what i hear they arent real PH's anyway. Thanks!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chaostic1 View Post
    k thanks man. If someone could answer the other part to my question, as far as me being on the LG Sciences Trifectia stack, its Methyl-1D and Masterdrol, is it ok to start my H-drol cycle before i finish this stuff? i mean from what i hear they arent real PH's anyway. Thanks!
    I am unfamiliar with those products, but it would probably be best to finish it and then give yourself a month after finishing before starting a cycle. But as I said I don't know what is in those products, but if it messes with your hormones it's best to let your body normalize before starting a cycle of anything.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rckvl7 View Post
    I am unfamiliar with those products, but it would probably be best to finish it and then give yourself a month after finishing before starting a cycle. But as I said I don't know what is in those products, but if it messes with your hormones it's best to let your body normalize before starting a cycle of anything.
    x2 what he said. DO NOT start your H-drol cycle until your have finished the trifecta and have given your body 1-2 months recovery. I know, the anticipation will kill you, but you do not want your body exposed to synthetic hormones for too long, or else they will become dependant and will completely stop reducing the natural stuff!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeah, I meant to say at LEAST a month.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

General rule of thumb----> time on cycle+PCT=time off cycle
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

k well ive been on it less than a week, im just going to stop taking it, do 1 week PCT they sent with it then do my 2 weeks pre-load cycle assist, then start my h-drol when done...Thanks guys!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chaostic1 View Post
    k well ive been on it less than a week, im just going to stop taking it, do 1 week PCT they sent with it then do my 2 weeks pre-load cycle assist, then start my h-drol when done...Thanks guys!
    that sounds fine...less than a week you should be good...it normally takes 2-3 weeks for your body to really get accustomed to the supp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test P cycle final questions..
    By rammy222 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Got tha gear. 2 final questions b4 cycle
    By nyoung807 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 07:26 PM
  3. H-Drol Cycle - Final Questions - I start tommorow
    By tranceaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 08:30 AM
  4. Starting my H-drol cycle tomorrow. Final questions..
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 02:41 PM
  5. Final Question b4 I start my DS Super Cycle :)
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 04:23 PM