short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
looking for opinouns comparing shutdown, toxicity of liver, and lipid impact of running something like
superdrol:
10/10/10
vs
pplex
45/45/45/45/45

it seems like it would almost be safer to run the superdrol in this case because u are running less of a methylated substance.. but im not an expert on the subject so if anyone has opinouns please share...

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
its a personal decision, but i think the gain of pheraplex are more quality. Much less chance of getting gyno.

But i would run the pheraplex at 45, more like 30. I guess it depends on how much you care about your prostate and balls and liver.

The superdrol would probally be safer on your liver, maybe, but no one really can give you a detailed answer on that, without clinical research.

fellowmike

fellowmike

Awards
superdrol at 10mg a day is not very toxic, but keep in mind every drug has to go through your liver so even a 1mg dose would cause some slight damage...but your liver is the fasting rebuilding organ in your body and also the largest organ in your body. so dont worry too much about the toxability (if thats even a word. lol.) so if you took superdrol 10mg, you should gain about 5lbs-7lbs of muscle in a month, and lose about 2lbs on your off-cycle (you should SERM it up on-cycle and off-cycle) its the safest and wisest choice to make, when dealing with your hormones.

but the p-plex at 45mg would definitely get more gains that 10mg of superdrol (probably about 10lbs-12lbs of muscle gains at peak of cycle.):goodpost:

BTW: p-plex at 30mg is about as toxic as 10mg of superdrol.

H-drol from CEL is a good choice, its about the median between m-drol(superdrol) and p-plex:thumbsup:
-not as toxic as superdrol but stronger than p-plex. thats what i would would do(h-drol) + with a legal estrogen blocker on-cycle, and the SERM fareston + weak legal test booster for offcycle

and for limited liver protection you need a s***load of milk thistle, like 1000mg a day at the minimum!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
H-drol from CEL is a good choice, its about the median between m-drol(superdrol) and p-plex:thumbsup:
-not as toxic as superdrol but stronger than p-plex. thats what i would would do(h-drol) + with a legal estrogen blocker on-cycle, and the SERM fareston + weak legal test booster for offcycle

everything i have heard is that h-drol is far weaker then both phera and pplex as well as epi also... i have never tried it.. but i dont respond as well as most ppl to ds/ph so i would assume the gains would be minimal and not worth the price that i would have to run it at... also i will be running test prop as a base to my cycle im just really contemplating which would be better to use.. but ill most likely be running hcg on cycle.. so not quite sure ill be facing shutdown.. although i am gyno prone.. and am kind of worried about throwing my lipids, bp, and cholestrol out of wack..

Justing2

Awards
Hdrol form what I know is one of the lightest ph's you could run. Also Phera I think is maybe the second strongest to Mdrol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol form what I know is one of the lightest ph's you could run. Also Phera I think is maybe the second strongest to Mdrol.
Phera can actually be as effective as superdrol in SOME peoples bodies. Everyone responds to compounds differently because of each individual's body chemistry. If it is your first run then go with hdrol or epi. However, if you have some experience I would go with the phera first (if you haven't used sdrol) and then graduate to sdrol if you feel like that is what you want to do. Sdrol is mostly known for great gains and horrible sides. Sdrol is arguably and favorably the strongest DS out there.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera is much stronger than Hdrol.
LOL. nice sig. Wish I could just eat for fun! When I start my cycle it will almost be like that! (except with super clean foods) But mmmm LOTS AND LOTS OF CALS :D

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Phera can actually be as effective as superdrol in SOME peoples bodies. Everyone responds to compounds differently because of each individual's body chemistry. If it is your first run then go with hdrol or epi. However, if you have some experience I would go with the phera first (if you haven't used sdrol) and then graduate to sdrol if you feel like that is what you want to do. Sdrol is mostly known for great gains and horrible sides. Sdrol is arguably and favorably the strongest DS out there.
yeah phera might be better compariing sides to gains, and some people resbond better to more androgenic stuff like phera.

plus there's this m-drol controversy of it not being effective.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
thinking about, answering your original question, superdrol 10 mg would be less toxic than 45 phera. But phera seems like a better overall compounds to me. It was used in a doping scandal. Its potent stuff, and i think its has certain less side effects such as ball atrophy and gynomastia.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm why don't you just stack them, say 10mg of SD and 30mg of PP. I think the sweet spot is 20SD and 30PP but if you are worried about toxicity then i'm sure 10 SD and 30PP will still be pretty damn good.

psychabinol you mentioned less chance of gyno with Phera, this makes no sense to me, as SD should not cause any gyno on cycle (it has never given me gyno). I started to get sensitive nips when I hit 50mg on Phera but that's it. From my experience, SD is safer for gyno... And I am extremely prone to both types of gyno.

fellowmike

fellowmike

Awards
h-drol is weaker than phera? whaaaaatttt, how come h-drol worked better for me? lol

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm why don't you just stack them, say 10mg of SD and 30mg of PP. I think the sweet spot is 20SD and 30PP but if you are worried about toxicity then i'm sure 10 SD and 30PP will still be pretty damn good.

psychabinol you mentioned less chance of gyno with Phera, this makes no sense to me, as SD should not cause any gyno on cycle (it has never given me gyno). I started to get sensitive nips when I hit 50mg on Phera but that's it. From my experience, SD is safer for gyno... And I am extremely prone to both types of gyno.
maybe its these m-drol bunk batches that ur speaking of. Maybe not pure superdrol, but some of the clones. I hear more people getting gyno from the super than from phera.

From personal experience when i ran phera, I actually noticed that my chest became more dry. Overall more dry. Problem areas for me, like chest and stomach fat, those areas became more dry on cycle. I actually lean out on it, nicely.

Whilst on M-drol, for my short experiment(1 week)decided i dont like the compound. It made my boobs pretty puffy and sensitive, not gyno, but puffy and sensitive. And made me bloat. So thats my small experience. But im interested in your thoughts on superdrol. We know different compounds effect people differently. Maybe the m-drol i tried, is a different compound than the one you tried.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
and speaking of running 20 sd and 30 phera, it would get you huge. But i think the side effects are not worth it. Ive noticed from your posts Unreal, that you experience very little side effects, but i think your pretty unique in this regard. Running that much orals, is plainly, simply, not good for your liver.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is weaker than phera? whaaaaatttt, how come h-drol worked better for me? lol
different compounds work for different people, which is why it might be good to test different compounds out, before running a full fledged cycle. H-drol is longer acting, but if you are in tune with your body, you should be able to come to some conclusion.