Shoulder joint pain and PHs

Rommel65

Awards
Anybody have any experience with this? Is it common? My friend actually thinks he is injured, his shoulders hurt so bad. He's taking a methyl and going to quit even though he's getting great results. Kinda scaring me away from trying anything.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Must be a dry compound is all.....fish oil and cissus....

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Anybody have any experience with this? Is it common? My friend actually thinks he is injured, his shoulders hurt so bad. He's taking a methyl and going to quit even though he's getting great results. Kinda scaring me away from trying anything.
Low estrogen from a dry compound...definitely Cissus by Primaforce...it works wonders but takes 7-10 days to really kick in. You should consider preloading this about a week before any dry cycle if your joints a prone feeling "dry".

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was going to comment but everything is covered :) Look at fish oil and also give osteosport a go (it has a high amount of cissus as well as alot of other joint goodies).

Rommel65

Awards
Fish Oil?

was going to comment but everything is covered :) Look at fish oil and also give osteosport a go (it has a high amount of cissus as well as alot of other joint goodies).
Hey, thanks. Does fish oil take a while to start working as well? So, it just kinda lubes your joints? Take the recommened dose on the bottle? Alot of cholestrol in there, wow!

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
The shoulder pain for me is terrible at the moment...happens most cycles I run though. Superdrol + pro-dienelone = dry dry joints and low low estrogen...I just take fish oil and ibuprofen for it.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks. Does fish oil take a while to start working as well? So, it just kinda lubes your joints? Take the recommened dose on the bottle? Alot of cholestrol in there, wow!
Take 6-10 grams per day on cycle bro :D. Just see what dose works best for you.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
To much Ibuprofin is hard on the liver. I'll live with the pain and occasional cramps. Of course with the help of gluc./comdroitin/MSM and my cissus. That sh*t works!