Anadrol or M-drol...which is more harsh on lipids/liver enzymes?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
First of all, I know this question has many variables, such as the person, the dose ran, the reaction to the compound etc...However, on the average which tends to be more harsh on lipids and liver values? I have ran Anadrol before' however; it was shortly after I got on TRT and no I didn't do any blood-work. Now of course, I'm a firm believer in blood-work because how you look on the outside can say one thing, but what's going on internally is a completely different story. I have read a lot of negative feedback on Superdrol/M-drol clones etc... and a lot seem to have horror stories so I have shied away even though I have a couple bottles and I will run it sometime in the future probably no higher than 20mgsED and for 3 weeks total and later on run Anadrol again and get blood-work and post it up. I'm still new to the DS thing and I have ran Phera which I absolutely thought was a great compound, for one thing it made me eat in a similar way that EQ does, so that is when I took notice of these and stopped knocking them. I'm currently running Epi/Tren and its okay but during the run my younger brother just passed away, I have custody of his kids due to the mother's meth and oxy addiction and it has been hard to train and eat like I want to, really I should have stopped because everyone I know seems to compare epi to Winny or var and I didn't get to reap the full benefits but despite the fact, I have leaned out quite a bit and actually dropped down from 11% to 10% body fat. Wow, sorry I got off track... anyways those who have exp with these two possible could shed some light on this topic for me. I sure would appreciate it, Thanks in advance.

Regards, MJ34

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
First of all, I know this question has many variables, such as the person, the dose ran, the reaction to the compound etc...However, on the average which tends to be more harsh on lipids and liver values? I have ran Anadrol before' however; it was shortly after I got on TRT and no I didn't do any blood-work. Now of course, I'm a firm believer in blood-work because how you look on the outside can say one thing, but what's going on internally is a completely different story. I have read a lot of negative feedback on Superdrol/M-drol clones etc... and a lot seem to have horror stories so I have shied away even though I have a couple bottles and I will run it sometime in the future probably no higher than 20mgsED and for 3 weeks total and later on run Anadrol again and get blood-work and post it up. I'm still new to the DS thing and I have ran Phera which I absolutely thought was a great compound, for one thing it made me eat in a similar way that EQ does, so that is when I took notice of these and stopped knocking them. I'm currently running Epi/Tren and its okay but during the run my younger brother just passed away, I have custody of his kids due to the mother's meth and oxy addiction and it has been hard to train and eat like I want to, really I should have stopped because everyone I know seems to compare epi to Winny or var and I didn't get to reap the full benefits but despite the fact, I have leaned out quite a bit and actually dropped down from 11% to 10% body fat. Wow, sorry I got off track... anyways those who have exp with these two possible could shed some light on this topic for me. I sure would appreciate it, Thanks in advance.

Regards, MJ34
I have heard that PH are crap compared to AAS. would you say this is true?