I am ordering some anabolics soon...I would like some advise

leankaio

Awards
I have found a reliable online source to order them from.

For those that have done this before, have you been sent a letter? What are the penalties for this(if the package was caught before it was sent to your house)

I am not sending them to my house. Does anyone have any ideas on where I should order them too?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
lmfao... Hope this helps

U.S. Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20993

leankaio

Awards
Seriously dudes. I would like some real advise for safety purposes.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
First of all how old are you??? 2nd if you are 5' 9" and 220, what is your body fat. Guys aren't going to give you advice on here to break the law bro.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have found a reliable online source to order them from.

For those that have done this before, have you been sent a letter? What are the penalties for this(if the package was caught before it was sent to your house)

I am not sending them to my house. Does anyone have any ideas on where I should order them too?
this is NOT the forum to ask these types of questions. honestly, any board u go to will most likely not help u.....no one wants to aid u in breaking the law

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are ordering PH/DS then they are not technically illegal yet and like everyone else said dude, this board isn't for illegal import/export help it is for recommendations/advice on products and how to safely and effectively incorporate them into your training regimen.