MDROL CYCLE READY... Feedback?

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok so me and my 2 older brothers (yes we're all over 22) are ready to start an MDROL cycle each. We've done a fre PH cycles before. This is what we are thinking.

Mdrol 10/20/30

For PCT - Nolva (Tamoxifen) was thinking 30/30/20/20 + 6-0X0 + Perhaps Lean Xtreme

7 weeks all up

2 tubs of cycle support for 8 weeks starting the week before the mdrol.

We have 200 Tabs of nolva in total (67 X 10mg each) that is why have gone with 30/30/20/20 rather than something higher like 40/40/20/20.

First time doing mdrol, researched along time before the last cycles, just seeing if this protocol looks suffice, obviously its all opinions but really would appreciate any advise.

Cheers

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
not bad, but might i make a couple of suggestions.

1. Run the m-drol at 10/20/20. Many (if not all) people report little to no positive effects of running SD at 30 mgs.

2. Im sure you will be running the staples along with this cycle, but make sure to include some taurine (and possibly some cissus) for your joints.

Other than these two things, I think you guys are pretty much in the right direction.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
hey thanks for the advice yep running my staples, my NOLVA looks ok? i just saw that 6oxo isnt available on the planet anymore so looks like i wont be using it, what about AI PCS instead or anything else u reccomend?

How about the mdrol 10/20/20/20? it must really be strong stuff. 90 caps in a bottle haha i wonder how many people get abottle of this and eat it all up and die.

much appreciate any advice that keeps coming

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
hey thanks for the advice yep running my staples, my NOLVA looks ok? i just saw that 6oxo isnt available on the planet anymore so looks like i wont be using it, what about AI PCS instead or anything else u reccomend?

How about the mdrol 10/20/20/20? it must really be strong stuff. 90 caps in a bottle haha i wonder how many people get abottle of this and eat it all up and die.

much appreciate any advice that keeps coming
the nolva looks fine. Most people actually run nolva 20/20/20/20, but there is nothing wrong with that extra boost in the first 2 weeks (better to be safe than sorry).

You can still find 6oxo around, but I dont think you'll need it with the nolva. Yes, AI PCS would be beneficial, but i'd look to try the new Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (it hasnt come out yet.....release date: November 2) Its very potent stuff and will definitely shoot back up your natural test.

I'd say run the m-drol at 10/20/20 and decide whether or not you wanna go that last week at 20. You'll be able to tell if your body can handle it (based on lethargy, joint pain, back pumps, etc.) YES, this is some potent SH!T!

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
so that will just about do me, staples, 2 tubs of cycle support, nolva, mdrol? guess i may as well through somethin in at the end to bring the test up, that diesel test looks good probabably wont get through our customs in aus tho with the dhea, any other suggestions? just go with AI pcs?

Anything else u think i need to chuck in, trying to keep it basic but want to make sure im covering most things

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
so that will just about do me, staples, 2 tubs of cycle support, nolva, mdrol? guess i may as well through somethin in at the end to bring the test up, that diesel test looks good probabably wont get through our customs in aus tho with the dhea, any other suggestions? just go with AI pcs?

Anything else u think i need to chuck in, trying to keep it basic but want to make sure im covering most things
Yeah, if you cant get the Diesel, AI PCS will work well. Your cycle is simple, and sticks to the basics (which I like). You seem to have everything in place and I wish you luck! Don't forget to EAT UP on cycle (makes a world of difference)!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah man good advice in this thread. I wouldn't run it over 20mgs as that is PLENTY :). And as for the PCT, that will work, but I would also look into running a PCT with an All-in-one PCT like the one from Primordial Performance. It's called the Testosterone Recovery Stack and it has Sustain Alpha (an AMAZING natural test booster) and also Toco 8 (an LH & FSH sensitizer) as well as EndoAmp Max (which helps with test and growth hormone and also blocks cortisol). So if you get that it covers all bases. Just run it with nolva and your golden and you may keep more gains. But goodluck with the cycle and it looks like you're about good to go!