Similar to The One?

onekickkawi

Awards
This is my first post on Anabolic Minds... I usually post on bb.com... but i figured here would be a better place to ask my question.

I did a cycle of the one about 6 mo ago and was very pleased with it... I was ready to do a 2nd cycle and thats when i found out it was no longer available.

My question is, do you guys think Havoc or Phera-Plex are comparable to The One? Are the weaker or stronger? From what i read it seems like they are about the same strength. thanks for your input!

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
stronger...I wasn't too impressed with the One. I got decent but definitely noticeable results from epi in strength...Phera-plex was a lot like epi to me but more androgenic (shoulder/back acne, oily skin, possible hair loss, prostate issues), and a lot better strength and size gains. I would choose phera but it's your decision. Maybe since it's only your 2nd cycle havoc/epi would be a better choice..fewer sides compared to phera but definitely an awesome steroid...excellent anabolic/androgenic ratio.

Might I inquire how long you plan on running this cycle? and what you have planned for PCT.

Trust me if you thought The One was awesome you're in for a pleasant surprise when you try epi or phera

onekickkawi

Awards
I liked the one but i didnt notice it till about halfway through... I liked it because i had no side effects which is always nice. For Havoc I was thinking 4 weeks 20/20/40/40 ? I still have more reading to do on PCT... I pretty much found out today that the one is no longer available so its back to research and reading all over again.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I liked the one but i didnt notice it till about halfway through... I liked it because i had no side effects which is always nice. For Havoc I was thinking 4 weeks 20/20/40/40 ? I still have more reading to do on PCT... I pretty much found out today that the one is no longer available so its back to research and reading all over again.
Well none of the aforementioned products are available anymore, but you can still find them online.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you can probably still find The One on ebay, I would check it out if it is a compound you really want.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I just found The One by searching, buy applied nutraceuticals The One online and then going to all sellers.

onekickkawi

Awards
I just found The One by searching, buy applied nutraceuticals The One online and then going to all sellers.
where online?... because many places say they have it... but I actually called a few and they informed me that they just haven't updated they're website

I have seen the one on ebay... but it was at $60+5 shipping and still had several days to go... I think it is going to end in the $80 a bottle...so at that point i decided i would look at other options... i

onekickkawi

Awards
just looked... eBay ending price is$60-$89 a bottle plus shipping

onekickkawi

Awards
Is Havoc by Primaforce really the same thing as what RPN produced?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
yeah the one was really over-hyped IMO...although epistane was too. I have a bias though bc superdrol was my first cycle and nothing besides DMT has come close to touching it. But epistane is solid...the one was disapointing at best and I ended up stacking it with some m1, 4add and it turned out to be a nice cycle after all...I say get some epi while it's still available. As soon as I get paid I'm stocking up on superdrol and p-plex

onekickkawi

Awards
Looks like ebay is the source if you want The One
well I think im interested in trying something new now... nothing crazy... but epi and havoc are both looking interesting... just trying to plan it out... not like they are going to kill me(i like evaluate situations based on life or death).. but i dont want man tits or any other issue...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well I think im interested in trying something new now... nothing crazy... but epi and havoc are both looking interesting... just trying to plan it out... not like they are going to kill me(i like evaluate situations based on life or death).. but i dont want man tits or any other issue...
Well with running anything hormonal you always run those type of risks. However, some compounds are more potent than others and will make an individual more prone to these side effects. But if you go with epi then it should not be to much of an issue. Goodluck on your decision

onekickkawi

Awards
So if I do Epi does this look like a good line up for OCT and PCT?

OCT:
Epistane 20/30/40/40
Milk Thistle
Omega Essentials
Cycle Support
Multi Vitamin

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m\

Milk Thistle

Omega Essentials

Multi Vitamin

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So if I do Epi does this look like a good line up for OCT and PCT?

OCT:
Epistane 20/30/40/40
Milk Thistle
Omega Essentials
Cycle Support
Multi Vitamin

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m\

Milk Thistle

Omega Essentials

Multi Vitamin
I think all in all you look pretty good. You could also throw in a cort blocker in the PCT if you want.