I have pea size lumps. Is there anyway I can run a Phera or Tren cycle?

Justing2

Awards
I got gyno from a bad Mdrol cycle a couple months back. Well I waited to get on cycle again and before the gyno came in I bough Phera and Tren for future cycles. Is there anyway I could run one of those or would I be nuts to do it?
Thanks

Justing2

Awards
Is there anything I could take to prevent them from getting bigger, and from the two Phera or Tren which do you think would be safer?
Thanks

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I've never ran either of them, but from what I read the Tren is unpredictable and the gyno it produces is harder to deal with. At least with the Phera you would most likely be able to avoid problems using a well dose AI; and you would be able to rely on Nolva to put a stop to it quickly if the AI doesn't prevent it.

Justing2

Awards
Yeah I was thinking of going with the Phera. Ive never tried Tren before so I really dont know what to expect.

Justing2

Awards
Just bumping to see if anyone else can chime in.
Thanks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
tren is tricky cause it can trigger more than one type of gyno. id have cabergoline and nolva both on hand if youre going to run it. and if the lumps get bigger hit it with em. im dealing with a bad case of prolactin gyno right now and it is terrible man!

Justing2

Awards
I think thats the type of gyno I have, I got it from a Mdrol cycle about 3 months later.
So you think the Phera would be the better choice?
If the lump does start to get bigger would taking nolva stop it?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think thats the type of gyno I have, I got it from a Mdrol cycle about 3 months later.
So you think the Phera would be the better choice?
If the lump does start to get bigger would taking nolva stop it?
I would try to get rid of it before i started another cycle. Have you tried Letrozole it works really well.

Justing2

Awards
Not yet, Im trying vitex and vit b6 right now hoping that works.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
I would try to get rid of it before i started another cycle. Have you tried Letrozole it works really well.
how long after reciveing gyno will letro reverse gyno? im going on almost a year now...

Justing2

Awards
Do you think I should run a low dose of nolva maybe 10mg's or something well on cycle?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long after reciveing gyno will letro reverse gyno? im going on almost a year now...
The longer you have it the harder it is too reverse it. But Letro is some pretty strong stuff. I've personally used it and it almost completely got rid of mine.
I believe it would definately be worth a shot

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The longer you have it the harder it is too reverse it. But Letro is some pretty strong stuff. I've personally used it and it almost completely got rid of mine.
I believe it would definately be worth a shot
Letro doesn't only block estrogen it KILLS it. It blocks 95% to 98% of estrogen in the body so if you are desperate then this is definitely most effective. Just make sure to supplement with some ligament supplements while on this because letro can dry you out pretty bad if you are not careful.

gettinold

Awards
tren will usually affect the gyno, in a negative way of course

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Bump for ideas
Well if you're gonna get Nolva anyways, just try to use it by itself at 10-20mg a day and see if it helps. If it does then keep using it until your problem goes away and then after a while consider running another cycle.

I was on TRT for a full year with no AI and the doctor just wanted me to discontinue it and see what my levels were naturally after some HCG. So you have daily topical testosterone for a year followed by HCG without an AI. Needless to say with such abrupt discontinuation I developed a slight case of gyno but at the time didn't know what it was. After a while it just went away on it's own and my test levels are normal actually.

I guess my point is that everyones different and people can give you advice, but it boils down to your decision. Everything may turn out perfectly fine with no problems or your gyno could get much worse and that would suck.