Next Cycle, opinions

cerezyn

Awards
I'm 31, 225lbs. and have been lifting for about 15 years, playing football and basketball, to just on my own throughout the years.

This will be my 5th cycle, and I want to bump it up to something more substantial. I used to take just deca with some testosterone, and a good pct. This will be the first time I try to take injectables. I have been doing a lot of research,and this is what I have come up with. Tell me what you think?

1-12 wks Test-E 500mg/week
1-4 wks. Dbol 50mg/day
5-12 wks. Tren-E 300mg/week
6-12 wks. Anavar 75mg/day
1-12 wks. Arimidex .5mg eod

PCT will consist of:

clomid: 100/50/50/50
nolva: 40/40/20/20

Does this sound good. Here are the goals I am trying to achieve. I want to build some strength with the Test-E and then keep the strength but get cut up a little with the Anavar. I am mainly wanting strength and not just bulk mass. I am sitting at about 15-20% bodyfat, and will be doing a lot of cardio also on this. More cardio then I have done in my life, hence why I went for Anavar and not Winny, since I am worried about my joints. I want to just keep moving up with my strength gains since I have hit a plateau. I figured I am getting older and want to look the best that I have been since in high school. Anyways all comments are welcomed. Mainly looking to see if the length of times is good enough, and if the dosage is good.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
wow, four AAS's. thats pretty intense. might want to choose between var and dbol, they both kind of go towards different goals. and id have some prami or caber on hand to deal with the kind of gyno that the tren is going to throw at you. armididex isnt going to handle both the test and tren gyno.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Cut out the anavar. Tren is more than enough, I'm at week 4 for a tren ace/enanthate cycle and I'm Angry!!!! Seriously, I almost killed my wifes cat when she scratched me because I had to chase her when she got out. I couldn't imagine if I added more gear. I didn't hurt the cat, but I was really close to giving it shaken kitty syndrome.

cerezyn

Awards
Well now i'm thinking maybe I should just drop the tren, and dbol, and stick with the test-e, var, and adex. Same dosage and time for everything else. It would be a cleaner cycle and not as complicated. I could still keep the PCT I was thinking of also.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Well now i'm thinking maybe I should just drop the tren, and dbol, and stick with the test-e, var, and adex. Same dosage and time for everything else. It would be a cleaner cycle and not as complicated. I could still keep the PCT I was thinking of also.
If you haven't tried tren I recommend doing so, the strength gains are HUGE

cerezyn

Awards
Yeah I have been reading up on tren, which is why I wanted to take it in the first place. Even though this is not my first cycle, it is a substantial cycle and now i'm thinking of cutting back, and also switching from anavar to winny. I want either of those for the cutting effect, but I realized how expensive anavar is. I can get winny so much cheaper. So anyone know of some joint support I can take. I take Animal Pak joint support anyways, but just wondering if something better is out there. Other than that, still looking at the Test-E and Arimidex.