Cycle turmoil

MeanOLMan

Awards
Im pretty confused. Ive been doing a Test Enan/Tren cyle for the past 7 weeks. i started my tren 3 weeks into the test. My calculations musta been off cuz my test fell short 2 weeks. At week 7 its gone and I still have a good 4 weeks left of tren at 50mgs ed. I ordered mega doses of 4AD in hopes of running it til the end of the fina. My second thought is, could I just skip the 4ad and run the tren and my m5aa for the last 4 weeks to harden and slice up????? WHICH ROUTE WOULD YOU GUYS GO!!!!! this is bugging me.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Use the 4AD and the M5AA :D Actually tren and M5AA will be EXTREMELY androgenic, so if your worried about acne, hairloss, ect I wouln't combine them. Especially hairloss. The 4AD should keep your sex drive going at least. I hope your gonna do trans 4AD, or pin that as well.

MeanOLMan

Awards
I bought 300mg per pill 4ad and also 4derm and was gonna take 900 in pill and 400 in transdermal to make 1300 mgs a day, but I think im gonna put the pills aside adn just run 400 ed of the trans. I dont wanna have gastro intestinal probs like my buddy did from mega dose 4ad pills. Then thatw ill last 2 weeks, and i should have 2 weeks left so then ill run the tren and m5aa for the remainder. Guess i figured it out for myself.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
When you saw your test wasn't going to make it why didn't you just get more. Also you could still grab some test prop real quick.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that was what was thinking also J.. just grap some test prop if you can ASAP..

MeanOLMan

Awards
Yea I would but my source only deals with "large scale orders" not petty one item ****. Like me and a buddy make deals with him so its not so petty cuz he deals with peopel who buy in bulk so even our 800 dollar cycles arent ****, so approaching him for 3 weeks of prop is not gonna work thats why i bought 4ad.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Should I just pop the orals and continue with the transdermal or forget it and drop the water and run my fina and m5aa.. hehe