emergency! arminadex not working??? i know it is legit

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i got my adex from a realiable source, it is research and it is liquid. i use half dropper = .5mg EOD like everyone preaches and my dbol is at 50mg and test just started this week 500mg/week. here is my trouble. my nipples are still smooth and it seems as if i am gettin some gyno? i am not itchy in my nipples and there r no lumps. earlier last week i was on nolva and it stopped my nipples itch and made them hard/ no bloat so i KNOW nolva did it's job. but this arima seem like it is not doing anything! im bloated and nipples r soft. whats up? btw i have been on arima past 4 days. so i dosed it twice already. i thought arima would be stronger???? can i expert please shine in on this.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Since when are nipples supposed to be hard? If the Nolva worked then why not use that? Doesn't even sounds like you have gyno, no lumps = no gyno...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if there's gyno then the nipple will feel sore and if you squeeze or press it, it will be very painful

smooth nipples vs. hard nipples, for me it's just two states of being, if i am warm or retaining water they are more likely to be soft/smooth and slightly "puffy" but this is not gyno

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if there's gyno then the nipple will feel sore and if you squeeze or press it, it will be very painful

smooth nipples vs. hard nipples, for me it's just two states of being, if i am warm or retaining water they are more likely to be soft/smooth and slightly "puffy" but this is not gyno
ok this is a great response UM lets continue.....

so not it actually dose not hurt, but i remmeber before i even touched nolva wehn dbol was on 30mg man it was sooooooooooo itchy i never had that beofre was that sign of gyno,,, it was VERY itchy. my right one hurts but thats cuz i got a nipples ring and someone few days ago hit it very! hard then yesterday another person did same thing :(.

but atleast i got some explanation. on other hand if arima is so strong... as ppl say why am i still retainin some water? mainly in my belly from waht i heared arima is suppose to knock out massive amounts of bloat yet it seem like its only doing 50% of the job nolva was?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It either sounds like you may be dosing it wrong or it's bunk. And dude I don't mean to be an a-hole with this but how come you spell everything wrong? Arimidex (Anastrozole). Are you foreign? Anyway goodluck with this and it doesn't sound all that serious from the reading. As Unreal said if you have eatin any fatty/salty foods then this could cause water retention and make you nipples puffy or if it is hot outside or you are hot in your clothes then this could cause this as well. Goodluck

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i know i thought about the bunk part as well! i by nolva from them for the past 4 cycles! and it worked great and even rid my friends gyno. but their adex was so cheap i was very curious as to it being bunk......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
how does liquid adex teste? mine was like a very soft nolva

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw yes i am very foreign 5 languages foreign ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
adex is dosed .5mg EOd right my full dropper = 1mg. i dose half droper which is .5mg EOD

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
but as noted b4 i have no itchiness no pain or lumps. just softness but shouldnt adex also be takin care of the water part as well

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but as noted b4 i have no itchiness no pain or lumps. just softness but shouldnt adex also be takin care of the water part as well
Ok well then that makes sense. And wow! 5 diff languages! That's very impressive. And yes you are dosing it right and it should help with the water retention, however, it will not take it all away. You could always try raising the dose some. Just be careful when doing this.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so im good right, technically its not gyno the soft nipples?

and yes i have been conteplating about raising the dose..... but 2 question. what are sides of high arimia? and why do ppl dose it EOD has it high halflife? wouldnt it be just beter to dose .25mg ED?

pcproffy

Awards
Ok maybe this is being cleared up already. It sounds like soft nipples is just some bloat for you. Having some bloat doesn't mean its not working at all. Everyone reacts different to any drug so find what works for you. Being paranoid isn't healthy so just go back to nolva.

Wouldn't we be safer if all of this **** was in the open, standardized and regulated, so that we could make informed adult decisions?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I have some experience with test because I've been on TRT. You don't need to expect an anti estrogen like Arimidex to produce dry effects as if you were taking a cutting anabolic or something while on a cycle like this. You just want the Adex to keep estrogen to a reasonable level.