hdrol dose times

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on my second week of hdrol at 50mg and going to be upping to 75mg next week. The first week I was spacing the hdrol as 1 with meal1 and 1 with meal 3. Well coming into the second week I started 1 hdrol with meal 1 and 1 hdrol with meal2 and I noticed a signifficent difference.

My question is can I take 2 hdrol with meal 1 or as a pre workout? Or should I only take 1 at a time and space it as I am doing now?

Thanks

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
What significant difference are you talking about? I would just space them apart. If you up it to three a day you can take two pills for your first dose and 1 as your second. Or the other way around, won't matter really.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
When I jumped to 75mg I usually took 25mg in the morning when I woke up. Then about 6 hours later I took another 25mg and then 1 hour (sometimes 30 minutes) prior to my workout I would take my last 25mg. It depends on how you want to run it. My workouts were at night so this is how I ran it. I just tried to space it out as much as possible through out the day. Some people have done 25mg 1 hour before workout and then another 25mg after their workouts with a meal or a protein shake. I tried the 50mg together before a workout and my blood pressure rose pretty high so I only did it once like that.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
bfast lunch early dinner/ pre dinner. thats what i would do. my pre dinner is norm my pre workout meal

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I jumped to 75mg I usually took 25mg in the morning when I woke up. Then about 6 hours later I took another 25mg and then 1 hour (sometimes 30 minutes) prior to my workout I would take my last 25mg. It depends on how you want to run it. My workouts were at night so this is how I ran it. I just tried to space it out as much as possible through out the day. Some people have done 25mg 1 hour before workout and then another 25mg after their workouts with a meal or a protein shake. I tried the 50mg together before a workout and my blood pressure rose pretty high so I only did it once like that.
ahh I didnt think of BP, if I take 2 together and then go onto to strenous activity and get my heart racing my blood pressure will prolly skyrocket huh, I wonder if my gym has a BP machine

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Yea you could always try it then test your BP and see where you stand. I mean I don't usually have a problem with BP ever. But I tell ya what..when I took two of those together...YIKES!