hdrol dose times

1. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

hdrol dose times

I am on my second week of hdrol at 50mg and going to be upping to 75mg next week. The first week I was spacing the hdrol as 1 with meal1 and 1 with meal 3. Well coming into the second week I started 1 hdrol with meal 1 and 1 hdrol with meal2 and I noticed a signifficent difference.

My question is can I take 2 hdrol with meal 1 or as a pre workout? Or should I only take 1 at a time and space it as I am doing now?

Thanks
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

What significant difference are you talking about? I would just space them apart. If you up it to three a day you can take two pills for your first dose and 1 as your second. Or the other way around, won't matter really.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

When I jumped to 75mg I usually took 25mg in the morning when I woke up. Then about 6 hours later I took another 25mg and then 1 hour (sometimes 30 minutes) prior to my workout I would take my last 25mg. It depends on how you want to run it. My workouts were at night so this is how I ran it. I just tried to space it out as much as possible through out the day. Some people have done 25mg 1 hour before workout and then another 25mg after their workouts with a meal or a protein shake. I tried the 50mg together before a workout and my blood pressure rose pretty high so I only did it once like that.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

bfast lunch early dinner/ pre dinner. thats what i would do. my pre dinner is norm my pre workout meal
  5. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanaf67 View Post
    When I jumped to 75mg I usually took 25mg in the morning when I woke up. Then about 6 hours later I took another 25mg and then 1 hour (sometimes 30 minutes) prior to my workout I would take my last 25mg. It depends on how you want to run it. My workouts were at night so this is how I ran it. I just tried to space it out as much as possible through out the day. Some people have done 25mg 1 hour before workout and then another 25mg after their workouts with a meal or a protein shake. I tried the 50mg together before a workout and my blood pressure rose pretty high so I only did it once like that.
    ahh I didnt think of BP, if I take 2 together and then go onto to strenous activity and get my heart racing my blood pressure will prolly skyrocket huh, I wonder if my gym has a BP machine
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Yea you could always try it then test your BP and see where you stand. I mean I don't usually have a problem with BP ever. But I tell ya what..when I took two of those together...YIKES!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HDROL and low dose EPISTANE
    By shaunnner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:09 PM
  2. 2 week low dose Sdrol followed by Hdrol...opinions?
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 07:44 AM
  3. Hdrol Dosing times
    By scm4499 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Dose times...drive/rpm/neovar, help out
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:56 AM