Awards
perhaps for milder (is that a word?) cycle

maybe like run 1-test w/ dbol and run nolva pct

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will loose most of what you gain from dbol only. With proper PCT you can keep most of your test gains.

40 in 12

Awards
i see, could it be used perhaps to jump start a PH cycle like run it the first 4 weeks in an 8 week cycle

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
could do d-bol and 4-ad if you like (basic dbol/test cycle) :)

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on Jweave you know those two aren't comparable:)

And no don't jump start it with test, you could run prop for eight weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's fine to jumpstart a PH cycle with dbol, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just do a test/dbol cycle (unless you don't want to pin and can't get ahold of test base to put in a transdermal). You have to remember to always have some sort of test (or PH that converts to it, in this case 4AD) in a real gear cycle IMHO, hence the reccomendation of dbol + 4AD.

ManBeast

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was so worried about pinning the first time, now I kind of look forward to it:)

40 in 12

Awards
thx manbeast, that is mainly the reason i dont wanna run Test, im scared to **** of needles. And before jumpin into an all out AAS cycle i wanted to get me feet wet a bit.

Anyways, what dosages would u recommend running of dbol/4ad and for how long, i have researched it and i wont need to go over 15-20/mg dbol daily. but as far as other dosages and cycle length i need some info on, thx in advance

and one last question, i know the answer to my question is dependant on more than one variable(training,diet, rest), but i cant help but ask how much one could gain on such a cycle :D

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some will learn the hard way. Test is best for a reason.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the cycle for a month and I'd dose it as follows:
dbol - 25mg ED
4AD - build your own http://powernutrition.net/product_info.php?products_id=262 at that link with 10 grams of 4AD, use 4ml every day.
This would give you a very powerful bulker, you might bloat up a bit on it though so you might want to have an anti-e on hand for during cycle. I'd reccomend nolva or clomid for PCT as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sifu: 4AD is what converts to test, people have run fina:4AD cycles before, and if 4AD can keep "finadick" away, then I have no hesitation to reccomend running it with dbol. Yes, test is best, but like I said, if he can't get any test base powder to put in a transdermal, 4AD is the next best thing that doesn't require pinning.

ManBeast

40 in 12

Awards
thx bros for your help any additional info greatly appreciated

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Manbeast I know it converts to test, but come on lets not compare apples to oranges.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I never said eqivalent, I'm just presenting him with a cycle geared (no pun intended) to what he's able to/wants to run. Would I personally run this cycle? No, but I'm a freak that loves his needles! :D Seriously 40 in 12, if you can get dbol, I would try to get some test base powder (10g) and put that into a bottle of t-gel instead.

ManBeast

40 in 12

Awards
will do man im gunna PM ya tomorrow i have some ?'s to ask ya if ya dont mind

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind any PM, as long as it is appropriate (unless you are female... then you can be as in-appropriate as you like! ;) ). :D

ManBeast

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles have you done before bro?

I would really consider pinning if you can, otherwise MB's got it with test base :)

40 in 12

Awards
ive never juiced before, i have done 2 ph cycles, 1ad/4ad and a1test ethergels/4AD transdermal cycle, each 4 weeks long using 6 oxo post cycle