HCG Question on upcoming Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG Question on upcoming Cycle

1. New Member

HCG Question on upcoming Cycle

Hey all,

After highly successful PH use, and extensive research, i've decided to start my first Steroid cycle. My question is centered on HCG, and when to integrate it for my PCT. Here is how my cycle is going to go:

Test cypionate 500mg/week 1-10
    Deca 200mg week 1-10
    Dbol 30mg/day week 1-4
    Nolva post cycle
    HCG post cycle

I'm 6"4, 230 lbs, 12% bodyfat as of Saturday.

Question is, how much HCG will I need for a cycle like this? And what would be the best time to start adding it in? I've got everything else, I just need more information on HCG and the optimal time/dose for the amount of gear I will be using.

Thank you for your help!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

There are a bunch of different ways to approach HCG use. I believe the most effective will be to use smaller doses throughout the cycle (500iu 2x a week as a minimum), and ~1-2 weeks into PCT (be sure to allow at least 2 weeks of PCT without HCG). I have also successfully used it in the "only at the end" method.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toneyfan
    Hey all,

After highly successful PH use, and extensive research, i've decided to start my first Steroid cycle. My question is centered on HCG, and when to integrate it for my PCT. Here is how my cycle is going to go:

Test cypionate 500mg/week 1-10
    Deca 200mg week 1-10
    Dbol 30mg/day week 1-4
    Nolva post cycle
    HCG post cycle

I'm 6"4, 230 lbs, 12% bodyfat as of Saturday.

Question is, how much HCG will I need for a cycle like this? And what would be the best time to start adding it in? I've got everything else, I just need more information on HCG and the optimal time/dose for the amount of gear I will be using.

Thank you for your help!
    if you have HCG, i would up the dose of deca to 500 mg/week and run HCG mid and post cycle. Should get some more gains and the HCG will help with the HPTA suppression.
    •   

4. New Member

Thank you for your replies, Manbeast and CrazyNut! So it's better to run HCG mid-cycle AND post cycle? And for how long mid-cycle should I keep using the HCG? I was planning on using it only at the end, 2 weeks after starting Nolvadex. But if you suggest I also add it mid-cycle, and for the appropriate amount of time, i'll definitely heed the advice you guys give me on this. Thank you, and let me know.
  5. New Member

Thank you for your replies, Manbeast and CrazyNut! So it's better to run HCG mid-cycle AND post cycle? And for how long mid-cycle should I keep using the HCG? I was planning on using it only at the end, 2 weeks after starting Nolvadex. But if you suggest I also add it mid-cycle, and for the appropriate amount of time, i'll definitely heed the advice you guys give me on this. Thank you, and let me know.
    read manbeasts post above, all the info is in there. I usually wait 3-4 weeks before administring the first dose of HCG and then you can do 500 iu 2X wk.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNut
    read manbeasts post above, all the info is in there. I usually wait 3-4 weeks before administring the first dose of HCG and then you can do 500 iu 2X wk.
    Thanks CN. But just to clear up, I start HCG 3-4 weeks into the cycle, and then run it for how long? I just want to know how long of a break-time i'll have from the "first" adding of HCG until the 2 weeks PCT when I re-add it. If that makes sense.
  7. New Member

I would use the HCG inthe middle of your cycle, probably 500iu for 2 or 3 days, then wait 2 weeks after your last shot that way your body should be clean and finish the HCG then. But I wouls also use the noveldex with the HCG because that is when you are at the most risk of estrogen
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

*sigh* I would start it 2-4 weeks into your cycle, and run it at 500iu 2x a week until 1-2 weeks into your post cycle then stop.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. Senior Member

Please correct me if this is wrong, and excuse my lack of knowledge in this area, but since this is his first aas cycle, wouldn't he benefit more by a test cyp only, or test cyp w/ dbol cycle? Not only for gains, but for money as well. Or is there a reason to add in the deca and/or dbol. I'm only asking because I'm thinking about a first cycle in November, and I'm still researching/learning. I had been told that a first cycle should include the least amount of aas, and one should still get optimal gains. And to save the stacks for future cycles once your system has become accustomed to them.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Please correct me if this is wrong, and excuse my lack of knowledge in this area, but since this is his first aas cycle, wouldn't he benefit more by a test cyp only, or test cyp w/ dbol cycle? Not only for gains, but for money as well. Or is there a reason to add in the deca and/or dbol. I'm only asking because I'm thinking about a first cycle in November, and I'm still researching/learning. I had been told that a first cycle should include the least amount of aas, and one should still get optimal gains. And to save the stacks for future cycles once your system has become accustomed to them.
    I was going to say the same thing, but i usually get balled out and proven wrong so i try to stay quiet as of late.

But i think his first cycle is way overkill.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

The only reason I didn't jump all over the deca is because it's a very low dosage... Yes, he will do awesome on test/dbol or even test only as well.

ManBeast
  12. New Member

In my opinion 2 drugs are better than 1, but 3 is better than 2. If I could do it over again, I would have stacked 2 or 3 drugs. Like deca and dball and maybe some sustenon. I would not have done a 1000mg of each but the first cycle is the best. Just eat a **** load of protien!
  13. New Member

Thanks for all the replies, guys!

The deca was at 200mg(instead of 400mg-500mg) for a reason. And it's to get the benefits of it, while trying not to go overkill on my first cycle. Also, I was thinking about lowering the test cypionate to 400mg or maybe even 300mg and saving the remainder of my gear for a 2nd cycle(money saver, that's for sure. Never mind maybe also a smart move health-wise).

Dbol, I wanted to include that the first 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle, so i'll leave that in. But what do you guys think of me lowering the Test dosage, and how much do you think would be a minimum that I could grow well on for a first cycle?

I don't think i'll be starting anything until i'm 100% sure, with help from your guys's opinions of course. I'm patient, just let me know if I should make any changes to my cycle, mainly lowering dosages of the Test Cypionate, and to what degree.

Thank you so much for all your help! Great to have so many guys here to lend their knowledge.
  14. Senior Member

Thanks for all the replies, guys!

The deca was at 200mg(instead of 400mg-500mg) for a reason. And it's to get the benefits of it, while trying not to go overkill on my first cycle. Also, I was thinking about lowering the test cypionate to 400mg or maybe even 300mg and saving the remainder of my gear for a 2nd cycle(money saver, that's for sure. Never mind maybe also a smart move health-wise).

Dbol, I wanted to include that the first 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle, so i'll leave that in. But what do you guys think of me lowering the Test dosage, and how much do you think would be a minimum that I could grow well on for a first cycle?

I don't think i'll be starting anything until i'm 100% sure, with help from your guys's opinions of course. I'm patient, just let me know if I should make any changes to my cycle, mainly lowering dosages of the Test Cypionate, and to what degree.

Thank you so much for all your help! Great to have so many guys here to lend their knowledge.
    Personally, I think 500mg of test cyp would give you good results. I wouldn't go lower than that. Maybe stack it with the 30mg of d-bol. I'm thinking my first cycle will be 500mg of just test cyp. Unless I can get some d-bol.

I'm sure other experienced people here could give you better advice than I can. Like I said earlier, I'm still researching/learning about this area.

Best of luck to you!
  15. New Member

I think you should keep the cyp at 500mg. You will need this to grow. Don't think money, think size. If your going to pop your cherry, it is better to do it with a $500 call girl than a $5 dollar slut
  16. Advanced Member

Yes but along the same analogy wouldnt you rather know if it was the head that got you off best? If you use 1 drug on your first cycle you know the exact effects of that drug on your body thus you can determine what the added benefits of more drugs are in later cycles. That is the reason for the usual reccomendation of test only cycles as first cycles. In addition to that side effects from test can be dealt with if you have the proper ancillaries on hand aking the test only cycle relatively safe if you know what you are doing and know what to look out for. It is a personal choice what to use but in my opinion test only is a good safe choice and I will continue reccomending it to people.

Similar Forum Threads

1. diet question on a cycle
    By Dugyrios in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 11:31 PM
  2. Questions on first cycle
    By mentzerian in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 04:27 PM
  3. Questions on next cycle & PCT
    By JimJames in forum Anabolics