m1t working good - curious about m-dien

enash

Awards
I'm a newbie who posted a good while back seeking y'all's advice whether I should go with M1T as a second cycle and you gave me the very sound advice to do a 1-test/4ad transdermal first. Well I did that and PCT and got what I didn't get much (maybe 3 pounds after 4 weeks). But I did get experience and used to the feel of the PH's. Now I'm a week into my 1st M1T cycle at 10 mg ed and I'm really impressed. Up about 8 pounds so far and my shits rock solid - very little to no sides ( I am stacking with 4ad BTW).
I'll have to see of course what happens after next week and then in my PCT, but in my experience the sides are exagerrated if you stay at a reasonable dosage and take your EFA's, a liver supp and diet right. I admit I do get lazy at work but I'm a lazy bastard anyways.

Now I'm seeing the Methyl-Dien traffic and I wanna know wassup! Since I'm doing so well with M1T should I just stay with that or should I take a shot at this for my next cycle?

Thanks so much fellahs for the knowledge I've never been so satisfied with my results. Looking forward to what the future holds.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I plan to hold off a while on M-dien until more results are back, blood tests, etc. I'm a little worried about the toxicity.

I assume you will have plenty of M1t left over after your current cycle. You could just run that again & use it up. Make sure you take enough time off after this cycle. If you want to try the M-dien, thats your call.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Me to man me to I am always nervous about new compunds that are similar to super toxic compunds. :)

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i have my bottle, but i'm standing by for the tests too

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am also a little concerned about the reports of increased aggression with M-dien. A little Aggression was good when i was college age, but being married & working in an office does not go well with aggression. It's good to have in the gym, but not at most other times. I never have aggression problems with M1t, so I may just stick with it. Or wait for the methyl-OHN.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I am also a little concerned about the reports of increased aggression with M-dien. A little Aggression was good when i was college age, but being married & working in an office does not go well with aggression. It's good to have in the gym, but not at most other times. I never have aggression problems with M1t, so I may just stick with it. Or wait for the methyl-OHN.
it is really something you can control.. if you are a fuckwit and have no
control, then i can see it being a problem.. if you do have control, then
everything should be cool.

again.. the increase is sooo slight...

when you really check it.. if you want focus and immediate energy,strength it's all about halo.

no, ifs,ands,or buts.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
it is really something you can control.. if you are a fuckwit and have no
control, then i can see it being a problem.. if you do have control, then
everything should be cool.

again.. the increase is sooo slight...

when you really check it.. if you want focus and immediate energy,strength it's all about halo.

no, ifs,ands,or buts.
Why are you still pimping roids in the prohormone section? If you have nothing of any value to add to a thread, and it is obvious that you don't, then shut up. Go back to Bodybuilding.com where you will fit in perfectly.

enash

Awards
Sounds like the consensus is to wait a while on the m-dien. That's what I'll do. I do have plenty of M1T left. Man that's another thing that's great about these new PH's, they're inexpensive and one purchase lasts a while. I spend more money on protein, food and vitamins than I do on my PH's.

I've got another newbie question:
You guys always recommend Nolva for PCT, which I have and use. But as I understand it Nolva is only an anti-e and doesn't stimulate natural test production.
Am I wrong about this? From my searches I hear Clomid makes you moody, and I will not be paying fo 6-oxo, that's too much money. Can nolva restore test levels too?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will restore your natty test levels much better than 6-oxo. Some say Clomid is just as good as nolva, they are probably about the same in effectiveness IMO. You will need less nolva for 4 weeks of PCT than you will Clomid, making it cheaper. They are both $45 at PN, but 1 bottle of nolva should last 2 PCTs. You'd need all or most of the clomid for 1 PCT. Either will work well.
Clomid does make me very moody & I get nasty hot flashes. I will never high dose it again. If I stick to 50mg/day in addition to nolva, it's tolerable. My libido seems to recover faster from the addition of clomid.

6-oxo is crap compared to these other 2, way to weak to recover from m1t.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Daddy?
If I were any part of your family tree, and I am sure there is only one branch of that, I would do the rest of society a favor and put a bullet in my temple. Why you can't seem to understand that people are posting in this section to ask questions about legal compounds is beyond me. Take all this self proclaimed knowledge that your are so proud to share and go back to Bodybuilding.com. Hell, as smart as you are, they will probably make you a Moderator.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you, my friend, are an idiot. plain and simple. the same type who equates morality with legality. if you realy took the time to think about what you are saying then you would know that in essense you are taking 'roids'. even if they are labeled "pro-hormones" so please get your facts straight, then come back to daddy with a more solid argument.

fucking twit.
Your statement on taking roids when they say prohormones is ignorant.. Actual steroids dont' require conversion, which PH's do.. Maybe you should ease back and learn abit yourself, brother..

rhatid

Banned
Awards
Your statement on taking roids when they say prohormones is ignorant.. Actual steroids dont' require conversion, which PH's do.. Maybe you should ease back and learn abit yourself, brother..
m1t and mdien do not require conversion.. they are in fact 'steroids'

so.. maybe you should ease backyourself..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
m1t and mdien do not require conversion.. they are in fact 'steroids'

so.. maybe you should ease backyourself..
Well, at least you knew that much..

I don't ease back when members are attacked, so take that **** elsewhere..

rhatid

Banned
Awards
Well, at least you knew that much..

I don't ease back when members are attacked, so take that **** elsewhere..
will do.. nothing but a bunch of fucking clowns anyway.. the same
kind who sit squaking on the squat rack doing curls.

Wait a minute, I happen to be the bitch on the squatrack doing curls, sorry fellas!

What a fucking fool!- bigpetefox! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Rhatid.. first off.. next time you speak to one of my mods like that, the door to AM will not hit you fast enough.. second, we are all here to learn and your attitude does not help one freakin thing around here..

Rokdog

Awards
will do.. nothing but a bunch of fucking clowns anyway.. the same
kind who sit squaking on the squat rack doing curls.

the gym is a place to get strong and fit.. not **** off.

it seems the same is occuring on AM.
Read rhatred's new book, " How to piss off everybody."

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. that might be a best seller for the I am not so smart crowd

comrade

Awards
Hmm, Rhatid comes off an abrasive, pompous, bigmouth and
half his posts include some comment about how great halo is...

could there be a connection?

nah.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

nah.
He's banned, continue with educated discussion.. :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm a few products behind, but that's ok. I'm trying M5AA starting today while I wait on the M-Dien results. If they look good them I'll get some and try it out a few monts from now.

azgymrat

Awards

nah.
Amazing how the anonymity of a keyboard can make you bigger and bader then life.

slewdem

Awards
Amazing how the anonymity of a keyboard can make you bigger and bader then life.
Rhatid works out at my gym and I can tell you he is one rocked up 6'7" Samoan. With that said he is also a very nice person except when it comes to basketball.

azgymrat

Awards
Well, how 'bout he takes the chip off his shoulder and tries being civil. A truly bad dude has no need to try and act like a badass, unless he feels inadequate.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Compare his first posts to his more recent ones. He sounded different then.

enash

Awards
Damn guys I just wanted some advice. LOL! Somewhere in there I did get my answer though. Sorry your having issues with the agro dude. Chiiiiilll bro. The Dave Chapelle reference was funny you have to admit, though :)
Hey thanks again for the advice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 13