H-drol as a pre-workout supplement? - more energy and stamina

gromo

Awards
Hey guys,

I did a mild H-drol cycle (25*2-50*2-75*1-50*1) before and noticed that a 25 mg before workout increases my strength, energy and aggression considerably during the workout (besides NO xplode and BCAA im taking as a preworkout). I don't know if other people have the same effect but it's quite noticeable.

So the question is would it be possible to use 1 pill of H-drol as a preworkout supplement, outside of the cycle and continuously 3-4 times/week? And what changes would i need to do in other supplements e.g. SERM in order for that to work out without side effects?

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!

gromo

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Eh dont use steroids for pre workout purposes unless youre already cycling them. I know what youre saying as well, Id take 50mg about 1hour -30mins pre workout and the last 25mg later on.

running a continous methylated steroid for pre workout purposes doesnt sound good at all. Save it for cycling. Your liver will take a beating if you decide to do this anyways.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont use steroids if you don't want to cycle. The half life of hdrol is fairly long at 12 hours or so and in reality it is not doing anything as a preworkout supp except placebo.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Dont use steroids if you don't want to cycle. The half life of hdrol is fairly long at 12 hours or so and in reality it is not doing anything as a preworkout supp except placebo.
try subling it lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crowy Anabolics 8
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
brugalou Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12