Reprint for critic and one's wanting to see a positive spawn Log summary

daleden

Awards
Sorry for the sarcasim, but it has been critic's that question why the tren-epic combo work so well. My goal was to just try and relay what i stuck to day by day for the next person to get the best results they can. Off subject, my workout partner also gain 20 lbs.
i will now only reprint what i have written for the last 3 weeks, and my updates. i still have 6 days remain on this pulse.

By chance if anyone like to hear about the results of how this work on me, im going to get straight to the point.
Im taking epi-tren by bosc. Im on day 28 with 2 weeks left to go, I am pulsing, MWF I also take one pill on sunday and tuesday night at 11 pm for my 6am workout.
my co-supplements are perfect cycle 5 days a week, creatine on workout days and once a day on off days, dhea and vandyal sulfate on off days, protien drink twice a day with olive oil vs. flaxseed oil, just my money saving tech.
i have my pct ready when done, i have serm if need be, if no weird sides, i will go will a otc pct. creatine and no,

Being im 28 days in i am able to give most numbers now, i base my gains off weigh gains, and my monday bench day, and fri bench day, and my deadlift. all other movements are just as equal in strength gains, i only judge myself off these three.
Side note: I have done spawn before and was able to see my strenght go sky high, but was not able to truly gauage it, so this is why i choose to give my strength gains

age 42
Bodyfat 16% and i wont tested it again until im done
Start weight: 194 - day 28 weigh 212 1/4 thats 18 pounds and still 13 days to go.

Start weight on bench 275x10x3 sets day 28 bench 330x10x3 sets thats 55 pounds of 30 reps, not just one rep and im trying 340 or 345 on monday next week.

Second bench day 315x4x3 sets day 25 bench 370x4x3 sets thats 55 pounds and i still have friday for this week.

I have 3 more bench days left in this cycle and workout program, i will then cut my reps and test my doubles and signals.

Here's the days when i weight
day 7 up 8 pounds
day 14 up 3 pounds 11 total
day 21 up 4 pounds 15 total
day 28 up 3 pounds 18 total
day 35 to 1 1/2 lbs. down
day 42 to 5 lbs. up NEW weight 216 3/4 22 3/4 gain from day one
I weigh myself on judging should i step up food on thurdays to know should i pick up extra calories on my olive oil or im i able to not eat extra if i dont have to.

Agaim i am pulsing, giving me the option to extend this past 4 weeks, i have only had two sides, i had a blood presure headache and step my perfect cycle in, no more headache, three days of back pain, added banana's and gone,
I have used proho before, and my body seem to work well with this, the last time i used, i immediately went into my lean down and was not able to really judge what i lost or kept, now that its fall, i dont have to lean down until march, so i will have action to go one more time til then.
hope i shade some good light on this mix
Just and update. As of my second weigh day thursday im up another 1 and a half pounds, making it 213 3/4.
with 10 days remaining in a six week pulse cycle.

Update
Day 35, i actually lost 1 1/2 pounds, down to 211 1/2 . Still 17 1/2 pounds up.
I really dont know how that happen, i did some pretty heavy core movements durning the later part of the week, but again: Chest day
Bench- my normal warm up work set 345x7x2 345x5+2 315x10
Incline 295x3 sets of 6 225x10
and the rest of my normal workout

update,
Day 42 with 6 day remaing on a 6 week pulse

I went to friday chest workout, normal warm up, core sets, 385x3 sets of 3 315x 10 end sets.
same daily eating and still personal best,

my weight as of Sunday Oct 26, 216 3/4. again, i dont know how, but that is a gain of 22 and 3/4 pounds with 6 days left, it is not suppose to be a wet gain, i dont think i have a wet gain, regardless, i gained , my strength is outrageous and it only adds to me tearing down the muscle to add new muscle. My critic cant see how.
I will most diffently buy another couple bottles just to sit on.
I still have my monday bench day i will be trying either 350 or 355 for 7 for 3 set, and friday chest for 390 or 395 for 3's,
and start my PCT come friday.
will keep updated til then.

daleden

Awards
day 48 done with spawn

Update on finishing the pulse,

Finish weight 215 lb.
Max out at 435 on Bench Personal Best
Bench 365x6 340x10

the sides that slowed me down the last week was back cramps, lidbo was down, was not a big factor to me. On the back cramp, i did my banana's and taurine, and lots of water, i just could not shake the cramps.

I wasnt sure if it was because i was deadlifting plus 400 or squating plus 400 on the same day, so i divide the days and still had them within 15 minutes of workout,
Otherwise, i would do again