anabolics

holota18

Awards
hey hows it going, kinda new to all of this i have been reading and trying to do some research. im wanting something to get cut and put on mass. i work with a guy that told me to take magnadrol and trn-x together. but i cant find trn-x anywhere, and also is this something good to start out with im only wanting to do one cycle and see how all this works out. and advise would be great

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. both are old products from ALRI. Ive seen several logs on it, just search it.But With this being your FIRST cycle? (correct me if im wrong).....not sure this would be something good to start off with. I'd stick with epi, or hdrol man.

we need stats: height, weight, lifting experience, to make an accurate suggestion for a right pro hormone for yourself.

holota18

Awards
well im 5"10 190 solid frame been lifting since i was 15 im almost 21 right now. like i said im lookin to cut and build mass i eat good and have a solid workout. since ive been doing some research ive read that because im still younger that i shouldnt take any hormones. some stuff that i found on starting out was taking Novedex XT becasue its not as potent. whats your ideas on this?

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Those are from bosc enterprises. The trn-x hasn't been for sale for a while now. Some places still have the magna-drol but it's getting harder to find. Too strong for a first cycle and you're not 21 anyway so don't mess with this stuff.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
eh. ya to be honest dude i'd just go with that the first go around. see how your body reacts to that then go with some "h drol" or "epistane" afterwards. However when you do decide to run "h drol" or "epistane", put up another thread on here saying how your going to run it. list everything your going to take for during and after the cycle, PCT and all, and we'll critique it for ya man. As far the Novedex XT, just follow the directions on the back and you should be good to go.

holota18

Awards
is the Novedex XT a quality product or is there somthing better and how does it differ from H drol?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ooooo.......research man. research. GOOGLE brother

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Novadex xt is not a ph or ds. It's a natty test booster. I've never used it so I can't tell you if it's any good. If you're asking how it differs from H-drol then you need to do some research on here before you ever try to use any ph/ds.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty much ATD and two other AI's.

6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene
3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone

Honestly at 20, I don't think you need to be boosting your testosterone. It's already as high as it is ever going to be.

holota18

Awards
alright well thas why im here doing reseach on all of this and asking questions, what do you guys suggest as a sup

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
alright well thas why im here doing reseach on all of this and asking questions, what do you guys suggest as a sup
Well, honestly ATD is hormonal, so I wouldn't go the route of Novadex XT. Yes it is boosting your natural testosterone, but ATD is a strong AI, and one that can cause a number of problems for individuals.

I would suggest a nutrient partitioner like AP or Glycobol, a good pre workout like Jack3d, BCAA's, and maybe something like Hemodraulix.

holota18

Awards
GMG are you sayin stack all those or just take one of them?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GMG are you sayin stack all those or just take one of them?
You could do any of the above. If you have the cash, that would be a sweet stack. I am not gonna say you are going to gain more with one or the other, or with all of them combined, but those are some good supplements to cover different bases.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
well, without Test anyway

pick one or the other.......bulk or cut, it's alot easier
LOL... well yes, injecting testosterone would cause him to have higher test levels than normal.