LG Sciences Trifecta stack a real PH?

chaostic1

Awards
Just curious on your opinions on this stack, Methyl Masterdrol, Methyl 1-D, and Formadrol as a PCT. This this a real PH? or just marketing crap and i should just order some H-drol and stop wasting my money. Thanks!

innergy

Awards
I cant say that I have run either of them but in my opinion it also depends on how much money you want to spend. Ive heard good things about both products. If your running H-Drol youll want to run cycle support along side it. I would make sure you have a serm on hand also with the other staples for pct. The LG stack will be cheaper but thats completely up to you and what your looking for. IMO both products will give you great results as long as your diet is in check.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be wasting your money. There is nothing methyl about either one. The name is there too make you believe so. It is supposedly just DHEA which is a prohormone. I did buy 2 bottles of each a while back and did use it with not a benefit from anything. The placebo effect maybe for the first week but thats it. I would try h-drol or something similar for a first cycle that should produce results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for fear of starting a pissing match with lg, i'll try to keep this short.

all of the products in the trifecta stack contain dhea (which is a pro hormone, for lots of different hormones in the body) and they each also contain a different mix of other sups.

all in all, you will see results from this stack.
but you can run hd for cheaper, and possibly have better results.

the trifecta kit, is the safer of the two you listed. but hd is also, most likely the safest designer steroid your going to get. (in my opinion)

hd is the stronger of the two. and cheaper. and depending on cycle length/dosing will depend on if you need a serm or an otc pct.

twistid

Awards
I think you will be wasting your money. There is nothing methyl about either one. The name is there too make you believe so. It is supposedly just DHEA which is a prohormone. I did buy 2 bottles of each a while back and did use it with not a benefit from anything. The placebo effect maybe for the first week but thats it. I would try h-drol or something similar for a first cycle that should produce results.
Any LG reps care to comment?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
for fear of starting a pissing match with lg, i'll try to keep this short.

all of the products in the trifecta stack contain dhea (which is a pro hormone, for lots of different hormones in the body) and they each also contain a different mix of other sups.

all in all, you will see results from this stack.
but you can run hd for cheaper, and possibly have better results.

the trifecta kit, is the safer of the two you listed. but hd is also, most likely the safest designer steroid your going to get. (in my opinion)

hd is the stronger of the two. and cheaper. and depending on cycle length/dosing will depend on if you need a serm or an otc pct.

M1D isn't just DHEA-- I know you said they contain it, but I just want to point out its the ethanoate ester (see below) Halodrol is certainly a great starter, PH, too but what should also be factored into the "cost" is the fact that it will require you to run a cycle support product, and still purchase a good PCT product. Many use nolva (if they can get it) with H-Drol, which is a whole other story and conversation.

As far as safe, legal (H-drol isn't) and minimal negative side effects, M1D and the trifecta really hit the spot for the first cycle run. It was my first, and I am glad I did it. I've run H-drol, too, and I still am glad I ran M1D first. Just my two cents :)

Here is some more info Eric put together a while back, can't really say it better than him :D

M1D is and isn't...the science behind it
Ok, Methyl 1-D is always being questioned, so I thought I would write a quick explanation on the science behind it and why the knock off products are no where near as good. You can get an idea of the time spent on the product.

Methyl 1-D isn't just DHEA, we use a DHEA Ethanoate Ester. Ethanoate Esters help improve functional absorbtion while (my theory) blocking some of the effects of Sulfotransferase. Sufation is the main way Androsterones get inactivated in the body and the Ethanoate Ester occupies the same spot as the Sufate, so in theory it should increase the bioavailability of the molecule. Sulfation is the main reason you need to take a thousand milligrams of a diol to make it effective. Blocking Sulfation was started in this industry by US!

Ingredient # 1 - ATD
ATD blocks aromatase and keeps more of the conversion process in check, so more DHEA is available to convert into Testosterone.

Ingredient # 2 - Ellagic Acid
A natural SERM derivied from raspberries. Ellagic Acid would serve to block any intrinsic estrogenic effects of the 5-ENE molecule.

Ingredient # 3 - Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle isn't just for livers, it blocks the second big route of excretion, Glucoronidation. The standardized Milk Thistle we use, inhibits Glucoronidase.

Ingredient # 4 - Luteolin
Luteolin is a Sulfotransferase competitive inhibitor. Meaning it soaks up the Sulfotransferase enzyme so it can't act on the hormone. A HUGE percent of 3b-ol steroids get sulfated, which makes them inactive. Luteolin is a strong binder to Sulfotransferase, much stronger than a prohormone.

Ingredient # 5 - Stinging Nettle Extract
We all know that this blocks SHBG, freeing up more testosterone, but the full plant extract is also a 5aReductase inhibitor, which means less converstion to DHT and much higher androgen levels.

Ingredient # 6 - Coleus Forskolin
CF upregulates 3bHSD, the enzyme responsible for converting the 3b-ol to the active. Since the gut contains a boat load of 17bHSD much of the oral hormone is turned into 5-AD, which if you block the estrogenic effects (which we have) is pretty potent.

Ingredient # 7 - Caprylic Acid
This is one half of Receptor, which makes the cells more sensitive to androgens.

Ingredient # 8 - Zinc Aspertate
The Z in ZMA is what does all the work. Zinc increases the effeciency of the Androgen receptor fingers.

Ingredient # 9 - Piperine
Piperine increases absorbtion by blocking Glucoronidase as well as increasing intestinal permeability.

So, when someone says "M1D is ****, it's just DHEA" post them this write up please...

Honestly, all hormones (except the 17aMethyl) could benefit from our delivery methods (patent pending). Making the stuff you have work better is what we are all about. We are not perfect, but as you can see I am quite proud of Methyl 1-D!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, that write up is full of shiit.

couple things. the ethanoate or w/e ester is removed in the stomach acids. so it doesn't do shiit. maybe help a small bit, but nothing significant.

next thing, conversion into dht would make the compound more anabolic/androgenic.

also, they use herbs to reduct the conversion into dht, but are counting on it converting into 5-androstenedione, which is a ph TO DHT!

dht bind much more strongly to the androgen receptor than testosterone. the problem in the body is dht being 3b reduced into an inactive metabolite, so it doesn't have time to really show it's power.

anyhow, dhea is a parent hormone for a multiple of other hormones. not just testosterone.

the herbs in the products also do nothing for dhea, converting directly into estrogen. so using any kind of aromatase inhibitor wont do squat shiit for it directly converting, which oral dhea has a high conversion into both types of estrogen.

oral dhea, even with all those fancy herbs that aren't proven to do anything by themselves, isn't going to do much in the way of anabolic/androgenic potency.

it's at best a hormone stabelizer d/t the various hormones it can directly convert into, over and over, back and forth, throughout it's entire life in the blood stream.

gains made from any cycle containing nothing more powerful of a ph than dhea will most likely be placebo, and a result of thinking ur on cycle, and in turn, training harder, eating more, and that is what creates the anabolic enviroment.

the product as a whole, any dhea product, only helps maybe . <--- much if any at all.

and btw, you can run a cycle of hdrol at 50mg for 4 weeks, as a first cycle, and DO NOT need any support supplements.

and you will MAYBE need to use a natural test booste like bridge for ex as a pct, and still make better gains than u would from those products.

and btw, hd is legal.