Deca/test En Cycle

iron619

Awards
Hey guys, I am considering this basic cycle below. It will be a 12 week cycle:
wk 1-12: 400mg/deca
wk 6-12: 500mg/test en.
PCT: 40mg Nolvadex

My question is: should I break up the 500mg of test enath. in two shots (ex. 250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday), or is it wise to take all 500mg in one shot). What difference would it make? I plan on taking the deca on Mondays.

My second question is; from my research PCT should be taken 2-3 weeks after the completion of my cycle. But lately, I have been advised that 20mg of nolvadex during the entire cycle, and 40mg for post cycle, can have a positive effect on me. What do you guys think?

Lastly, is 40mg/day of Nolvadex alone adequate for my PCT?
Thanks for the help!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion but what about running the test 1-14 instead of 6-12. The test should really kick in about week 3 and if your run it 14 weeks the deca will clear a little before the test.

I always split up my shots just to ensure even blood levals but have it on good athority that it doesn't make that much differnce.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump on what he said, but I'd also run the deca to only 11 weeks, since its a longer ester, by the time he stops the test, they will both clear outta his system at the same time. my 2cc's...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I concur, one shot a week is fine, the only time to really need multiple shots is with multi-ester gear. Running test the entire cycle will greatly improve results.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
agree with badrad, also , nolva alone might be ok , preferrable to have soem hcg in hand though , look around , its not very hard to find .

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
there's a few things i would change with your plans. The first half of your cycle is deca only. You need to run the test from week one bro. I assume this is your first cycle.... some things to consider. First, definitely run the test from the beginning. Run the test a few weeks longer than the deca. Deca for 12 weeks a bit long. With your last shot (whether it be the enan or deca), you will be waiting 2.5 weeks for the compounds to clear your system, delaying your post cycle for a good while. I would definitely recommend you switching to somethign like propinate in place of the enan if you you had a cycle or two under your belt. Its an EOD or ED injectable, and also, for a first cycle, you need to keep it simple. (some thoughts) So maybe not the best choice for a novice. The nolva only pct vs. clomid/nolva vs other stacks has been debated a good time now. You will get bros who says you will be fine with nolva at high dosage. Some night toss in their votes for addition of clomic, and/or hcg. I say, bumping up the novladex for pct would be ok. Why no clomid though?
Sage

iron619

Awards
Thanks a lot for your input everyone. I will run the test en. from the beginning and longer than the deca. Sage, I don't have any problems using clomid; the only reason I put Nolva only is because I have a good amount of it on hand, so I was hoping that would be fine. Since it's usually up to the user and how he reacts, I will have to experiement with my PCT. This would actually be my second cycle. My first cycle was quite some time ago, and it was a terrible deca-only 8 week cycle!

Knight1811

Awards
Thanks a lot for your input everyone. I will run the test en. from the beginning and longer than the deca. Sage, I don't have any problems using clomid; the only reason I put Nolva only is because I have a good amount of it on hand, so I was hoping that would be fine. Since it's usually up to the user and how he reacts, I will have to experiement with my PCT. This would actually be my second cycle. My first cycle was quite some time ago, and it was a terrible deca-only 8 week cycle!
A quick question: Why was it terrible (libido drop, depression, deca-dick)? Did you gain any muscle mass? Just inquisitive.

thanks,

Knight1811

iron619

Awards
A quick question: Why was it terrible (libido drop, depression, deca-dick)? Did you gain any muscle mass? Just inquisitive.

thanks,

Knight1811
Knight,
My first cycle (the deca-only 400mg/week), KILLED my libido! I had a few pimples pop up here and there, but nothing major. Other side effects I experienced was water retention; especially in my face. As far as gains are concerned; before the cycle, I weighed 185 pounds. After the cycle (the cycle was only 7 weeks long), I weighed 196lbs. That was pretty much it. I saw a little bit of a strength gain, not enough to be impressed, though that could be because of the duration of the cycle.

Have you tried a deca-only cycle?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Deca does the same thing to me bloats my face and I get a major breakout just as I come off of it.. I wouldn't try a deca only cycle but hey to each there own.. I just have a feeling the wife would send me packing after something like that..

Knight1811

Awards
Knight,
My first cycle (the deca-only 400mg/week), KILLED my libido! I had a few pimples pop up here and there, but nothing major. Other side effects I experienced was water retention; especially in my face. As far as gains are concerned; before the cycle, I weighed 185 pounds. After the cycle (the cycle was only 7 weeks long), I weighed 196lbs. That was pretty much it. I saw a little bit of a strength gain, not enough to be impressed, though that could be because of the duration of the cycle.

Have you tried a deca-only cycle?
No, I haven't. I've only done prohormones and pro-steroids. I was just curious about your results. I have tried some of the nandralone phs....they did kill my libido quicker than ****. It wasn't fun. From my experience, I am seriously considering using nolvadex or clomid to recover from phs and pss. Most of the OTC anti-estrogens are pretty weak.

Knight1811

iron619

Awards
No, I haven't. I've only done prohormones and pro-steroids. I was just curious about your results. I have tried some of the nandralone phs....they did kill my libido quicker than ****. It wasn't fun. From my experience, I am seriously considering using nolvadex or clomid to recover from phs and pss. Most of the OTC anti-estrogens are pretty weak.

Knight1811
Knight,
Have you seen satisfying results from using prohorones and pro-steroids? I was really into PH and PS for a while, but the price added up, and for what I was paying, I was able to obtain AS/AAS. I am going to stick with the Nolvadex. The last time I used that, I purchased it from Liquid-Solutions. It tastes horrible! I'm going to try a different seller this time.

iron619

Awards
there's a few things i would change with your plans. The first half of your cycle is deca only. You need to run the test from week one bro. I assume this is your first cycle.... some things to consider. First, definitely run the test from the beginning. Run the test a few weeks longer than the deca. Deca for 12 weeks a bit long. With your last shot (whether it be the enan or deca), you will be waiting 2.5 weeks for the compounds to clear your system, delaying your post cycle for a good while. I would definitely recommend you switching to somethign like propinate in place of the enan if you you had a cycle or two under your belt. Its an EOD or ED injectable, and also, for a first cycle, you need to keep it simple. (some thoughts) So maybe not the best choice for a novice. The nolva only pct vs. clomid/nolva vs other stacks has been debated a good time now. You will get bros who says you will be fine with nolva at high dosage. Some night toss in their votes for addition of clomic, and/or hcg. I say, bumping up the novladex for pct would be ok. Why no clomid though?
Sage
Hey Sage,
Just wanted your opinion on this. Upon completion of my aforementioned cycle and PCT plan with Nolva, I want to immediately start shredding down. My question is; how soon can I start a cycle of Stanazolic/Winstrol tabs? What would you recommend? Should I take anything for PCT for Stanazolic/Winstrol? Thanks for your advice.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sage,
Just wanted your opinion on this. Upon completion of my aforementioned cycle and PCT plan with Nolva, I want to immediately start shredding down. My question is; how soon can I start a cycle of Stanazolic/Winstrol tabs? What would you recommend? Should I take anything for PCT for Stanazolic/Winstrol? Thanks for your advice.
You would be better off adding winny at the tail end of your cycle instead of finishing a cycle, post cycling, and going back on.... even with a oral winny cycle. Anyways, I would recommend you to take something like clenbuterol over winny. "Cutting up" doesnt need to done with an anabolic steriod. Pick up your cardio, keep eating clean, and run eca or even clen is need be. Pretty simple, just add winny at the end of the currnt cycle (if you really feel thats important), instead of adding it in between two cycles. You're pretty much dealing with the issue of bridging.
Sage

Knight1811

Awards
Knight,
Have you seen satisfying results from using prohorones and pro-steroids? I was really into PH and PS for a while, but the price added up, and for what I was paying, I was able to obtain AS/AAS. I am going to stick with the Nolvadex. The last time I used that, I purchased it from Liquid-Solutions. It tastes horrible! I'm going to try a different seller this time.
The Nandralone phs are good...well at least for me. However, they shut me down like a little bitch. 1AD didn't do much for me. I am researching the methyl phs. I like Methyldienolone, at least in theory. It looks very promising and without lethargy too. I'm not sure how I will do my PCT. I am leaning towards Nolvadex. I don't want to go with the online sites for Nolvadex or Clomid. It's a gray area that I don't want to get involved.

Knight1811