Striant for HRT
- 03-07-2004, 11:50 PM
- 03-08-2004, 01:08 AM
LOL, For fun, read the side effects to HRT.... I'm like HUH?
• Penile erections that are painful, that occur too frequently, or that last for too long a duration. IE - ITS WORKING! You need to go get laid
· Breast enlargement – which sometimes does not go away. GYNO!? lol
· Emotional changes – such as depression. Actually, it should be the other way around, lower levels of test seem to be one of the causes of depression
Oh, and in case you were interested - here is what's in it
Active Ingredient: Testosterone USP (30 mg in each buccal system) Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous lactose NF, carbomer 934P, hypromellose USP, magnesium stearate NF, lactose monohydrate NF, polycarbophil USP, colloidal silicon dioxide NF, starch NF, and talc USP.............. 30mg? OK...
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsl in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2005, 12:06 AM
- By longtom74 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2005, 12:14 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2005, 07:13 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2005, 12:38 PM
- By ps24eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:35 PM