running a cycle of halotest-25 questions!

miamiboy305

Awards
Ok so I'm planning on running this cycle. I'm going to run it normally 50/50/50/50 I'm planning on taking
Cycle support 1 week before and throughout. For my pct I want to do OTC reversitol, AI post cycle support and lean fx
Now my question is do I run the reversitol first for four weeks 3/2/2/1 and start the PCS on the third week of running the reversitol and run
The PCS for 3 weeks? Do I need another test booster after the pct? And when do I start the lean fx?

wingzors

Awards
Might want to up your dosage on the halo to something like 50/50/75/75/75 or six weeks. Lean fx week 3 and post cycle support through the whole pct

miamiboy305

Awards
Might want to up your dosage on the halo to something like 50/50/75/75/75 or six weeks. Lean fx week 3 and post cycle support through the whole pct
Ok so you suggest running the reversitol and PCS starting from day one at the same time?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of this hdrol clone. youre not going to see much at 50mg. youre going to want to up the dose to 75 after the first week and might even want to think about hitting 100mg for the last week. slow acting weak compound.

miamiboy305

Awards
I ran a cycle of this hdrol clone. youre not going to see much at 50mg. youre going to want to up the dose to 75 after the first week and might even want to think about hitting 100mg for the last week. slow acting weak compound.
Ok that is understood I think I'm going to stick to buying two bottles because of budget issues so I will probably be running
75 mg a day. Now my question is how do I split that in the day one in the morning then 2
Pre-workout or just one morning noon and night? Btw I work out around 6 or 7 pm.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
take two in the morning and one around 3 pm.

miamiboy305

Awards
Ok since I'm getting two bottles of this stuff I was thinking of taking it 50/75/75/100/100 is that ok or should I run it 50/75/75/75/100 just to be safer?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok so I'm planning on running this cycle. I'm going to run it normally 50/50/50/50 I'm planning on taking
Cycle support 1 week before and throughout. For my pct I want to do OTC reversitol, AI post cycle support and lean fx
Now my question is do I run the reversitol first for four weeks 3/2/2/1 and start the PCS on the third week of running the reversitol and run
The PCS for 3 weeks? Do I need another test booster after the pct? And when do I start the lean fx?
Yes run resversitol weeks 1-4 3/2/2/1 and start the PCS week 3 and run it for 4 weeks at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. no other test booster needed.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
your first one when you bump up to 100mg for the last couple weeks is going to be the most effective route. 2 pills when you wake with breakfast and two pills around 3 pm. thats for 100mg dosing. should be a solid cycle.

miamiboy305

Awards
alright so been loading my cycle support for about 4 days now which should be enough to finally the start my cycle on monday. so the supplements im currently taking are my multi-vitamins, my omega 3-6-9, and im taking HMB and 1500mg/day of kre-alkalyn. my question is should i keep taking the HMB and kre-alkalyn pills with my cycle ?